PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts R/P?

BatYoukaiRusty
07-24-2005, 08:31 AM
How come anyone hasnt started a role play in the forum? seems like a pretty good idea to me...if anyone is interested we could do it in this thread.

Pheesh
07-24-2005, 09:18 AM
if you made a r/p forum about kh (i'm pretty sure there are sites that don't cost anything but i may be wrong.) then i'd gladly join. But if someone strats a rp in this thread i get to be riku XD.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

GracefuLxDisasteR
07-24-2005, 04:53 PM
im definately in if we start one.

BatYoukaiRusty
07-24-2005, 08:12 PM
so why dont we start one in this thread? although we definately need some more people. well if we actually do go ahead and be riku EE cause i persoanlly cant stand him. i call sora though

OmniOmega
07-24-2005, 08:39 PM
ill be in, nvr done an rp thread though, i wanna be ansem

StarlightAngel
07-24-2005, 08:48 PM
Can I be a made up character? :)

OmniOmega
07-24-2005, 09:09 PM
is anyone gonna start? cause theres no way ansem is starting soras journey :|

Mercen-X
07-24-2005, 09:22 PM
This was Lover of Kh's attempt at RP (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63364)

I'll be Riku if there's actually going to be an RP. Eternal Essence can be Dark Riku, we'll divide rather than transforming. After all an RP is basically a fanfic with multiple writers.

If you need an idea on what to do/where to go, you can PM me. I'd be happy to scrounge something up.

BatYoukaiRusty
07-24-2005, 09:33 PM
wow, i didnt think anyone was even gonna respond. yeah you could be an original charaster as long as they made sense to the story. yeah lover of KH's thing was extremely strange it wasnt really an RP. so i guess we could start one. seems like there is enough interest

OmniOmega
07-24-2005, 09:35 PM
i have to leave work now and im off for a few, so if ya need ansem any time soon(which you shouldnt really) just have someone else do it

StarlightAngel
07-24-2005, 10:15 PM
Alrighty then. Who starts?

Mercen-X
07-24-2005, 10:21 PM
I'll be posting up a starter as soon as I can write something that sounds interesting. My plan is to incorporate a third group I call the Knights of Light in Chaos. They oppose the Organization but view the Keymaster (all of them) as a threat. They seek to destroy them all in order to return order to the world(s).

I changed my mind about Riku, EE can be Riku and Dark Riku, assuming he returns (EE), I’ll be Karmine from my fanscript.

Karmine: “We’re Gundarks. Genetically altered bio-weapons.”
Tristan: “Um . . . dude? That doesn’t spell Gundark.”
Karmine: “It’s not an acronym, you little doofus.”
Tristan: “Oh.”
Karmine sits down.
Karmine: “I am Karmine the Coldsnap. You’ve already met Ashz the Firebrand. Judging by what you already know, you should be able to figure out what my moniker signifies.”
Tristan: “Um . . . you’ve got an attitude problem?”
Jyo smacks Tristan in the back of his head.
Sora: “Ashz controlled fire. You control . . . ice?”
Karmine: “You had to think about it?”
Sora: “Do you have any idea how you got here?”
Karmine: “I go wherever Ashz goes. I never know quite what he’s up to, but I know it’s never good. He’s completely insane.”
Jyo: “He said he was your brother.”
Tristan: “So what’s the story.”
Karmine: “In a sentence? Ashz betrayed me and our comrades because he endeavored to become the most powerful being in the world.”

If you want to read the whole story, just click on my “WANNA-BE KNIGHTS” blinkie. Keep in mind that it’s a fanscript. It doesn’t contain detail like a novel, you won’t even know what some characters look like.

StarlightAngel
07-24-2005, 10:28 PM
Sounds good to me :) *Watches this thread carefully from now on*

Mercen-X
07-25-2005, 04:42 AM
“As the Knights of Light in Chaos, we bear the task of bringing order to the worlds . . . go, Karmine the Coldsnap, and destroy the Organization and the Keymaster.”

While he walked, Karmine’s red hair burned under the heat of the sun. Spectacularly, the light seemed to enhance the hue of his aqua-blue eyes. As usual, he wore his twin daggers in special holsters at his waist. His red sleeveless sweat-jacket with the white flames rustled about, since he’s never zipped it. Not even cold whether would bother him. Now, however, his skin felt as if he were being cooked in a furnace. He preferred the cold, icy climates of Glaceria. Most would shiver by the mere thought, but as for Karmine, it cooled his body which was ready to melt.

“We have information that suggests the Keymaster is paying another visit to Halloween Town. Confront Sora and annihilate him. The Organization will fall easily thereafter.”

Meanwhile Sora and the others are fighting Heartless in Halloween Town. The Heartless seem to be guarding some new threat to the world.

BatYoukaiRusty
07-25-2005, 06:44 AM
(since nobody else said anything before, im gonna be sora....so i guess ill continue.)

::swings the lionheart around felling yet another wight knight:: The heartless in the area... ::shoves keyblade through a gargoyle:: its like they never stop coming ::rolls to avoid an attack:: its as if theyre gaurding something....but what? and where is it?

GracefuLxDisasteR
07-25-2005, 08:22 AM
[looks like its my turn...*sigh* let me try i havent rped in a while]

back at the knights of light in Chaos...
'Karmine, wait. let me go with you.' it was Rai [say it like ray]. she was young, quite possibly the youngest of them, but still was full of spunk and power. She ran over to him as her dark black hair hit her back. Karmine stopped in his tracks and turned to look at Rai. Her bright green eyes looked up at Karmine, in hopes that she could join in the adventure. she knew he wasnt the most fond of her, but she wanted to prove herself. She knew her power to control fire well and her hand to hand combat abilities would help, if only he would give her a try...

Mercen-X
07-25-2005, 09:33 AM
She has his powers, but . . . Karmine shook his head. "It's too dangerous. I wouldn't want you to get hurt. That would put me at undesirable straits with the Knights."

Pheesh
07-25-2005, 10:51 AM
*in this post and until later in the rp riku will be riku from kh1. He may change into blindfold riku later.*

Riku stared at the figure on the beach with longing. He could never come back to the life he had abandoned but being back on the island was making him realize how much he missed his old friends. He enjoyed travelling and the adventures but remembered how care-free his life used to be.

The red haired girl turned away from the water and started walking down the bay. Riku started after her but stopped after a few steps. He couldn't, things would never be the same between them. But then a voice rose inside him, a voice he had to struggle with all the time, his burden for betraying his friends and opening his heart to the darkness. It spoke in whispers because riku had kept it at bay but the voice of darkness was noticeable "where is your precious best friend now. The one deed you ask him to do for you and he hasn't even seen kairi in months." Riku remembered at the door to the light, where he had asked sora to watch over kairi. He started to shake, becoming enraged as his clothes started to change. "No, i'm better than this." Slowly the anger subsided and without a backward glance he dashed through an open portal, away from his old home.

OOC: not much i know but it was just a fill in. can we get a kairi?

Peace out and :rockL
EE

Mercen-X
07-25-2005, 10:57 AM
Can i getta a-men on that?

Pheesh
07-25-2005, 11:09 AM
the fill in part or the kairi part?

EE

BatYoukaiRusty
07-25-2005, 05:14 PM
(hmm...well seeing as we dont have to many people (i.e. a donald or a goofey im gonna be 2 characters, this second one being made up)

Ryth sat on a ledge outside with his eyes closed and his head resting on his fists. he was meditating as he often did, concentrating his energy so that he could someday release the demonic energy that lay dorment in his blood. He was interupted by Karmine and Rai's voices. Ryth got up and turned around. Brushing his brown hair out of his cold red eyes he saw Rai and Karmine arguing over if Rai was to join Karmine on his quest to defeat the keyblade master or not. He rolled his eyes, hopped off his perch, and slowing began walking towards his comrades. "Whats wrong Karmine," he said as he approached him, "Afriad to take her? Dont think your strong enough to protect the girl?"

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
07-25-2005, 06:45 PM
I'd really like to be Donald if you're OK with being Goofy. Or I can be anyone else, or I'll make up a character too. But you can count me in for sure, this is a great idea!

StarlightAngel
07-25-2005, 06:58 PM
"Wow, nice job!" There was a clapping. Sora glanced back to see a young, pale girl, sitting on some ancient looking steps. Her hair was peculiarly light green, and her eyes were of the sme color. She wore a black tank top and black jeans; clothes that you wouldn't usually see in Halloween Town. A heartless appeared in the air next to her. She snapped her arm, a keyblade appearing a split second before it hit the heartless and sliced it in two. "Need a little help?"

BatYoukaiRusty
07-25-2005, 07:11 PM
(yeah you can be donald, and goofy if you wanna. doesnt matter much to me)

Sora stared at the girl for a second. He pointed to her keyblade in awe and then looked down at his own. "H-how...did you get that?"

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
07-25-2005, 10:42 PM
Heya Donald. "Do ya think she's a heartless?" said Goofy. "Who knows, but I wanna know why she's not scary and where she got that keyblade?" said Donald. "Maybe this keyblade master is what King Triton was talking about when he said that the keyblade master brought evil to the land." said Goofy. :-}

Mercen-X
07-25-2005, 10:44 PM
"Ryth. Why don't you take her and find out what the Organization is up to lately?" Karmine suggests, turning away from the two Knights who are already slowing him up.
If he is there, only I will be able to stand against him. He's too unpredictable to know for sure whether he'll show, but I can't take any unnecessary risks.

StarlightAngel
07-25-2005, 10:57 PM
The girl had a look of confusion on her face. "Wha...?" She slashed at a heartless that attempted to attack her without even looking. She stood, and stretched, before readying her keyblade. "I wouldn't let myself get distracted. There's still quite a few to be beaten." She nodded at the large group behind Sora. She ran right into it, slashing and hacking at the heartless. "You gonna fight or what?!" She shouted.

Skyblade
07-25-2005, 11:28 PM
The girl had a look of confusion on her face. "Wha...?" She slashed at a heartless that attempted to attack her without even looking. She stood, and stretched, before readying her keyblade. "I wouldn't let myself get distracted. There's still quite a few to be beaten." She nodded at the large group behind Sora. She ran right into it, slashing and hacking at the heartless. "You gonna fight or what?!" She shouted.

(OOC: Look who's talking! Show off. :D I'll be in on this. My character is made up, and rather mysterious, but he will fit the story by the time you find out all about him, so don't worry. Oh, and I use " " for speaking, * * for actions, and italics for thoughts.

This occurs after CoM, right? If not, I can edit this)

*After spending a few more minutes staring into the crystal he had focused on the Keyblade master, Skyblade sighs and pockets the small seeing stone. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes, and he wears a dark blue, hooded cloak, with the hood currently lowered*

The Knights of Light in Chaos are making a move against the Organization and Sora? Interesting. I had not anticipated this move... The KoL are usually intent on bringing order to the universe. Why would they target the Organization? With its traitors eliminated, it no longer poses a threat. And why Sora? He is no longer associated with the Organization. ...Unless Riku... Regardless, things are moving too quickly. I will have to keep a closer eye on these events.

*Pulling up the hood on his cloak to cover his face and eyes, Skyblade softly whispers an incantation. The next moment, he is gone...*

BatYoukaiRusty
07-25-2005, 11:44 PM
(Seeing as though i have to characters i will put which character im using.)

Ryth: "Fine...I'll take her. But, I'm only doing this becase your being a hardass." He looked down at the beaming Rai and sighed. Ryth didnt care much for anyone younger than him especially if they werent as powerful, but essentially she was a knight to and was considered his subordinate. "C'mon kid," he gestured to Rai, "If your coming were leaving now!"

Sora: "Donald, Goofy...i think we better save the question because she doesnt seem very intent on answering right now. For the time being lets defeat these heartless." Donald and Goofy nodded in agreement. "Alright lets go!" Sora raised his keyblade into the air and charged into the fray.

GracefuLxDisasteR
07-25-2005, 11:50 PM
Rai looked up at Ryth and smiled cheerfully. 'if your coming were leaving now!' he said, and she quickly obeyed. though he was a bit bossy, she didnt care, this was her chance to finally be a part of the KLiC[ooc:im way too lazy to type all of that haha but you all should know what that is] and show everyone, especially ryth and karmine, that age wasnt a fault. 'ok lets go!'

Mercen-X
07-25-2005, 11:57 PM
Karmine let the memory burn through the facets of his mind as he walked through the dark alleys of Halloween Town. I don't honestly believe Rai will be any safer spying on the Organization. However, he would destroy them both. The psychotic. Karmine shakes himself free of the thought and returns his focus to his mission. "Now, where is that Keymaster?"

Pheesh
07-26-2005, 12:03 AM
Riku stepped out of the portal and into the black cobblestone street, looking at the sight infront of him. "So sora, this is where you a-" but then he noticed another person. Who was also wielding the keyblade. Riku had to check this out. He extended his arm and the girls keyblade appeared into this. Momentarily confused she looked around and saw where it was summonng it back. But it had given riku enough time to examine it, it was real. The commotion had made sora turn around "Riku?"

EE

StarlightAngel
07-26-2005, 12:05 AM
(If this weren't after CoM, I'd be screwed xD)

BatYoukaiRusty
07-26-2005, 12:06 AM
Ryth: Ryth looked down at Rai. "Once thing before we go, make sure you have everything you need. I have a feeling we wont be back the the KoLiC
HQ for a while." He unsheathed his twin katana Cruor and Lamia. He carefully checked each sword to make sure they were clean, sharp and battle ready. When he was finished he slid the swords back into their respective scabbards. He threw his cape over his shoulders and tied it. "Well are you ready kid?"

GracefuLxDisasteR
07-26-2005, 12:14 AM
Rai checked the holister around her baggy black capris that would most likely fall if it wasnt holding them up. it held 2 shurikens [sp?] and her good luck charm on the left side of her. it was a small lighter that was given to her by her brother. he dissapeared and so she kept it safe there keeping the memories of him alive. on her right she held her sword. out of her holister she grabbed her gloves and put them on. she tightened the straps on her tank and ajusted the fishnet top that stoped at her elbow on her left arm and went along to her fingers along her right. she looked up and put her hair behind her ear. 'ok Ryth, im ready.'

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
07-26-2005, 12:19 AM
We should do this more often!!! :D

GracefuLxDisasteR
07-26-2005, 12:21 AM
We should do this more often!!! :D
ooc: hell yea we should!

BatYoukaiRusty
07-26-2005, 12:29 AM
Sora: "Riku!??! W-What are you doing here???" He swung his keyblade to clear the heartless in front of him. "Come help us fight!"

Ryth: What is Karmine up to? Why won't he bring Rai with him...maybe i should follow him. Although i dont want the kid to catch on...damn! "Alright then lead the way!" Rai turned to looked at him with confusion and a bit or horror in her face. "Dont worry about it! This is a er.. TEST! To see how good you are..!" Maybe if i let her lead i could slip off at one point and track Karmine....

EDIT:OOC: well we are hopefully gonna keep this going so i guess we will be doing it more often! :D

StarlightAngel
07-26-2005, 12:34 AM
"You know him?!" She said, stabbing a heartless right through the chest, and barely blocking another attack.

GracefuLxDisasteR
07-26-2005, 12:44 AM
Rai was a bit shocked to hear Ryth say those words. me? lead the way?? was he insane? this can not be happening, something is wrong with this picture...but i guess i should choose if Ryth wants me too.. 'well um..ok. the keyblade master is supposed to be in halloweentown. we'll go and find him!' she looked at ryth in hopes that she didnt make the wrong choice. his face was emotionless, and rai had no idea what to think or say next..this guy is really odd...

BatYoukaiRusty
07-26-2005, 12:44 AM
Sora: "Yes i know him....hes one of my best friends. We grew up together. Why? Do you know him?"

Ryth: "Halloween it is then. Lets be on our way!" Hm...the keymaster is supposed to be there...then maybe Karmine is heading that way as well. If not ill have to ditch the kid.

StarlightAngel
07-26-2005, 12:49 AM
"Just wondering, after he summoned my keyblade and all." She managed to get out of the mass of heartless. "INFERNO!" She shouted, her hands sparkling with a magic none of those present had seen before. A huge ball of flame shot at the heartless, and at least three dozen hearts flew up into the sky. Few remained, but they had been weakened quite a bit. The girl leaned on her Keyblade for support. "Oi... maybe I shouldn't have done that..." she murmured, huffing for breath.

BatYoukaiRusty
07-26-2005, 12:56 AM
Sora: He stared in awe at the power of the girls magic, but quickly ran to her aid when she had finished the spell. "Are you alright? You looked exhausted!"

StarlightAngel
07-26-2005, 12:57 AM
"Exhausted..... is an...... understatement." She muttered, collapsing into a sitting position tiredly.

BatYoukaiRusty
07-26-2005, 01:21 AM
Sora: "You need to get out of the area, youre way to tired to fight on. C'mon get on myback, ill carry you." ::reaches hand towards girl::

StarlightAngel
07-26-2005, 01:26 AM
"Thanks." She said, though a little embarassed to be carried on someone's back at her age. (She's about Sora's age, maybe a year or so younger)

BatYoukaiRusty
07-26-2005, 03:10 AM
OOC: Mercen, no offense of anything but could you please chill out. This RP was set up so we could all have a bit of fun. there werent supposed to be rules. i do realize that you already had plans for the Knights and such but you were the only one that knew. If you wouldnt included that earlier these mistakes (although technically r/ps shouldnt have "mistakes") wouldnt have happend. the thread doesnt belong to you and it wasnt started by you so why dont you just let things play ou. and if you wanna be the one that controls the story why dont you write a fanfic, you have awesome ideas! By the way, this is all being typed very calmly so jump to a conclusion that im getting immature and going to get mad or something. btu for the sake of fun, just chill man.

Skyblade
07-26-2005, 05:40 AM
(OOC: Since I am not about to step into that most interesting confrontation, I will just make a side note: don't double post, Mercen. Now, while my character is not [at this point] integral to the storyline, someone has to get back to the RP before this dies)

*Skyblade materializes in Halloween Town, some distance from the action. Drawing in close to the shadows, he seems to fade into the background as he proceeds towards the town square. As he walks, he pulls out the crystal once again, and peers into its depths*

So, Riku is here as well...

GracefuLxDisasteR
07-26-2005, 06:16 AM
ooc: ok yay the problem is over. we are non-conformists!! mercen-x is one awesome kid. it was good that he posted what he did. :D
on with the rp!!

rai smiled at ryth, happy that she was able to choose a place he was pleased with. they set off at once to hopefully find the keyblade master sora. i wonder if karmine is going to be there too. if he is, he may not be too happy with us there as well...and he kind of told us to go to the orginisation first...she started to worry. karmine already said he didnt want her around on this mission. rai looked over at ryth, '..um..well ryth, mabye instead we could go and help get into the orginisation somehow to spy. we were told that has to be done also.' she gave a timid smile, hoping he would like this idea better. then i wount be in karmine's way and no more problems! oh yes i am just oh-so smart! that is, if ryth agrees. you can never really tell with that one...

Mercen-X
07-26-2005, 07:13 AM
Karmine stalks through the darkness as heartless begin to swarm around him. Though aware of their presence, he pays them no mind. Something else has his attention for the moment.

Bahumat
07-26-2005, 08:15 AM
Oh, another RP to join. Cool......Gimme some time to come up with something and i'll join in. (trying to decide whether to make new character or use an old one)

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
07-26-2005, 08:49 AM
Just waiting for a part to be D&G :)

Pheesh
07-26-2005, 09:23 AM
riku watched sora hoist the other keyblade wielder up onto his shoulders "so sora, still looking after everyone except your true friends."

Sora looked at him "what are you talking about"

"Kairi, who else?"

"Kairi? Is she ok?"

"She's fine, not that you would know if she wasn't" Riku stared at the girl on sora's shoulders and then back at sora "But it would seem that you can find a replacement easy enough. You're good at that." Riku stared at donald and goofy.

"What's that supposed to mean? I would never forget about Kairi?"

"That's because she would never forget you! Do you see the privelage that you have? The privelage that you abuse? I can never go back home, i can barely even stay at one place without being recognized as the person who tried to destroy everything. You can walk around, head held high, not a care in the world. You can visit your friends anytime, you can visit Kairi anytime. Me? I have to hide in a shack and get glimpses of her every couple of months. You don't understand the freedom you have." Riku dropped his head.

EE

BatYoukaiRusty
07-26-2005, 02:44 PM
Ryth: Ryth sighed, he had forgotten how indecisive people were at young ages. I sense quite the excitement in this world right now, there is no way we are leaving now... Ryth didnt turn to face Rai but instead glared at her out of the cornor of his eye. "We are already here, lets take a look around why dont why. But-have your weapons ready, becausei can sense many familiar people and some not so familiar so were going to have to watch out." He put his hands inside his coak and grabbed hold of the handles of his swords and began to walk forward.

Sora: "What are you talking about? I havent forgotten you and Kairi. Donald and Goofy had orders to follow me and we became friends-people are aloud to have multiple friends you know! And im not replacing kairi with her, i dont even know this girls name!" Sora walked over to a safe stop where he carefully put the girl down. "Are you okay?"

GracefuLxDisasteR
07-26-2005, 06:10 PM
rai looked at ryth. she felt somewhat stupid for the randomness of the desicion she made. she nodded to ryth so he knew she agreed with him to stay, and grabbed a hold of her shurikens as they moved on closer and closer to whomever was ahead.

Lover of Kh
07-26-2005, 08:10 PM
wow, i didnt think anyone was even gonna respond. yeah you could be an original charaster as long as they made sense to the story. yeah lover of KH's thing was extremely strange it wasnt really an RP. so i guess we could start one. seems like there is enough interest

How is my story strange? :cry: Anyway, can I be the mysterious keyblade weilding girl? :D

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
07-26-2005, 08:15 PM
Riku dosent like us,does he :( ? goofy said. Well look how he's treating Sora! Some friend :mad2: !!! Donald yelled.

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
07-26-2005, 09:03 PM
This morning I have been playing final fantasy x waiting for the next part of the story. I'm trying to beet the Albed machine in the water when you ride the shoopuff. I'm in C.A. :cool: On with the story!...........Who's next :confused: :)

Mercen-X
07-26-2005, 09:08 PM
Um . . . please restrain yourself . . .

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
07-26-2005, 09:21 PM
:roll: Must...Entertain...Myself........Waiting........

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
07-26-2005, 09:38 PM
Well Mercen x,I'll try :) ......... :(

StarlightAngel
07-26-2005, 09:40 PM
(Sorry, but I'm the mysterious keyblade weilding girl :))

"Yeah, I'm fine." She mumbled, her eyes drooping. She glanced at her keyblade and watched it shatter into hundreds of sparkling lights. She looked at Riku, and then at Sora. "Now then, who's this 'Kairi' person?"

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
07-26-2005, 10:32 PM
Omniomego! Your from new mexico? I have relitivs there and my B day is in Oct. too! :D

StarlightAngel
07-26-2005, 11:41 PM
(Sora's Cousin, instead of just spamming up the thread, why don't you make another character that can have more parts?)

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
07-27-2005, 01:12 AM
No thanks. I'm taking starlights advice. I wasn't really spamming...then again... :sweatdrop

BatYoukaiRusty
07-27-2005, 03:03 AM
(wow we havent been doing too much rping lately, oh well.)

Sora: Kairi was a girl that me and Riku grew up with. She lived on out island with us...and Riku thinks that i dont care about her any more. Sora turned to glare at Riku. "Your the one that needs to get your mind off the topic of yourself!"

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
07-27-2005, 03:26 AM
Brian... Oh Brian... Wake up! Max (Goofy's son) yelled in Brian's ear. "Oh! Max, how's our Gummi Ship?" Brian asked. (Brian is a 12 year old boy who got separated from the Destiny Islands in that horrible storm. He ended up at the Disney Castle and found Max, a knight in training.) "The ship is good, but the moogles are getting tired," Max said. "I think my acquaintance Sora and that Mr. Tough Guy -- Riku had something to do with the storm that night. We should find them. They can help." Brian said. "And," Max said, "I've got to find my dad. But where to look?" They heard a noise behind them. The moogles opened the door and out came Huey, Duey and Luey. "What are you guys doing here?" asked Max. "We thought we could see uncle Donald." said the boys.

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
07-27-2005, 03:45 AM
Continued...

"Heya Donald. Do ya think Kairi is ok?" Goofy asked. Then Jimminy interupted. "Well she should be! Something tell's me she is." :D

StarlightAngel
07-27-2005, 03:48 AM
Don't double post. Use the little edit/delete button on the bottom right corner of your post

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
07-27-2005, 04:47 AM
I didn't double post?! :confused:that was NEW...

StarlightAngel
07-27-2005, 04:54 AM
(you posted 2 times in a row. That would be a double post)

Mercen-X
07-27-2005, 04:58 AM
Sora, it would seem you are not well-read on the forum rules. Before returning to the RP, I'd suggest that you pay a visit to the FAQ, the Help Forum, and if you don't understand, you may consider PMing a Forum Official to ask questions.

GracefuLxDisasteR
07-27-2005, 05:14 AM
rai and ryth stared to wonder around halloweentown, in search for any life. rai wanted to find the keyblade master, but was still afraid of also finding karmine. they went a bit further and heard voices. they slowly inched closer to see who they would be greeted with...

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
07-27-2005, 05:16 AM
Does this mean you don't want me to be a part of the R/P? :(
Be honest.

StarlightAngel
07-27-2005, 05:20 AM
Does this mean you dont want me to be a part of the R/P? :(
be honist.

(You can be in the rp, you just need to check up on the rules so that you don't break them to other's annoyance.)

The girl still had little clue who this 'Kairi' girl was, but she left it at that. My mind mustn't be functioning correctly.... its probably from casting that spell... She thought, trying valiantly to stay awake. She shook her head as though to clear it, and looked around. Even if she only moved a little, at least she wouldn't fall asleep. Something caught her eye. She stared straight at where Rai and Ryth were. Who are they?? she wondered, watching the two curiously.

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
07-27-2005, 05:45 AM
Oh... sorry. I was responding to the post on top of my long post. Forgive me :)

GracefuLxDisasteR
07-27-2005, 05:54 AM
rai saw two boys, a duck and a dog? am i going insane? a duck and a dog are with them? and a girl who seemed to be hurt or weak. she had bright green eyes...wait eyes! oh no shes seen us! just great. she did the first thing that came to mind...ran.

Pheesh
07-27-2005, 08:45 AM
"i'm fine. It's just hard. I wish i could travel like i wanted to. Where I was free. Not bound by anything, not a slave."

Sora looked puzzled "and you're not free now?"

"something happened after i closed myself in. I wasn't completely free from the darkness, something was inside me. some darkness remained"

"What darkness? you're free from ansem."

"I chose the wrong path long before i met ansem. Unfortunately, i can't seem to get off it."

"Then why aren't you trying to kill me?"

"Because most of me is back. But some of the darkness remains."

The girl cleared her throat "But darkness is in every heart, no matter how pure."

Riku shook his head "But how many people can control it? turn it into power." Then his clothes changed into those that sora had seen before. The same garments that riku had worn when they fought in hallow bastion. But then they changed back. "I can do it at will but after a while the thoughts come back."

Sora looked about ready to say something but riku stopped him, had he heard footsteps?

EE

Skyblade
07-27-2005, 03:26 PM
"i'm fine. It's just hard. I wish i could travel like i wanted to. Where I was free. Not bound by anything, not a slave."

Sora looked puzzled "and you're not free now?"

"something happened after i closed myself in. I wasn't completely free from the darkness, something was inside me. some darkness remained"

"What darkness? you're free from ansem."

"I chose the wrong path long before i met ansem. Unfortunately, i can't seem to get off it."

"Then why aren't you trying to kill me?"

"Because most of me is back. But some of the darkness remains."

The girl cleared her throat "But darkness is in every heart, no matter how pure."

Riku shook his head "But how many people can control it? turn it into power." Then his clothes changed into those that sora had seen before. The same garments that riku had worn when they fought in hallow bastion. But then they changed back. "I can do it at will but after a while the thoughts come back."

Sora looked about ready to say something but riku stopped him, had he heard footsteps?

*Skyblade walks out of the shadows near Sora, Riku, Goofy, and Donald*

"You are wrong, Riku. You are not a slave to the darkness, nor to Ansem: You are a slave only to the fears and insecurities in your own heart. After your journey, you have learned to harness your darkness, yet still you fear it; still you fail to realize the truth. Darkness is something you need not fear. Until you realize why you need not fear the darkness, you will be in danger from those very fears..."

Pheesh
07-27-2005, 03:32 PM
"who are you?" Riku's blade flashed into his hand

Skyblade
07-27-2005, 03:39 PM
"who are you?" Riku's blade flashed into his hand

(OOC: Is that "blade" his keyblade?)

*Skyblade laughs*

"A good question. I am a...friend...who is trying to help. Whether or not you accept that help is up to you."

Mercen-X
07-27-2005, 05:09 PM
So, Sora, I've found you at last. Karmine stares at the group from afar. . . . but who is that? He had noticed Skyblade earlier, but perhaps this stranger was not trying to elude Karmine.

Skyblade
07-27-2005, 05:21 PM
So, Sora, I've found you at last. Karmine stares at the group from afar. . . . but who is that? He had noticed Skyblade earlier, but perhaps this stranger was not trying to elude Karmine.

(OOC: Yeah, he doesn't usually try to elude anyone. He just suceeds most of the time. He's easy to spot... If you're looking. If you're not looking, you probably won't notice him until he starts speaking. Still, your character seems to be more observant than most, so I'll accept that you probably spotted him. Where's EE? It will be hard to finish this conversation without Riku...)

Mercen-X
07-27-2005, 05:42 PM
*blaggle-blaggle* :blahblah:

Deadly Rose
07-27-2005, 07:44 PM
[^^; I wants to join but I don't know where to squeeze in my chara.]

Deadly Rose
07-27-2005, 08:33 PM
[okay jumping in! n_n PM for her piccie.] She whimpered softly to the darkened surroundings. Fog eeirely rolled around her puffy black sneakers hidden beneath the flared ends of the low riding black jeans. Brushing a lock of light lavender hair beneath her right peierced ear she took another glance around the chilling surroundings. Left palm clutching her gunblade tight she stepped throguh gulltine gate. White blue eyes uneasily squinting through the fog in hopes that any heartless had not stalked her. The chilly air easily nippnig through her black short sleeved shirt.Shuddering more to the fog that slowly curled up her thigh she gritted her teeth to depress a whine .She was here for a reason... one she couldn't remember all too well. She was looking for someone but who? Liffting the heavy blade attached to the revolver she placed the flat side upon her shoulder and started a cool coolective walk. Light tendrils falling into her sunkissed face with each swaying step .Tiny voice mutterining to herself. "I hate this place almost more than Hollow Bastion..." Sighing she sat herself upno the edge of the fogging fountain. childish blind toned eyes looking at her startled reflection when the green liquid. "Where is he?"

Skyblade
07-27-2005, 09:00 PM
[okay jumping in! n_n PM for her piccie.] She whimpered softly to the darkened surroundings. Fog eeirely rolled around her puffy black snears hidden beneath the flared ends of the low riding black jeans. Brushing a lock of light lavender hair beneath her right peierced ear she took another glance around the chilling surroundings. Left palm clutching her gunblade tight she stepped throguh gulltine gate. White blue eyes uneasily squinting through the fog in hopes that any heartless had not stalked her. The chilly air easily nippnig through her black short sleeved shirt.

(OOC: A gunblade wielding chick in black? This should be good...)

Deadly Rose
07-27-2005, 09:04 PM
[ n_n;;; Want her picture Skyblade-mun? She looks more innoccent in teh pic though.]

Skyblade
07-27-2005, 09:23 PM
Shuddering more to the fog that slowly curled up her thigh she gritted her teeth to depress a whine .She was here for a reason... one she couldn't remember all too well. She was looking for someone but who? Liffting the heavy blade attached to the revolver she placed the flat side upon her shoulder and started a cool coolective walk. Light tendrils falling into her sunkissed face with each swaying step .Tiny voice mutterining to herself. "I hate this place almost more than Hollow Bastion..." Sighing she sat herself upno the edge of the fogging fountain. childish blind toned eyes looking at her startled reflection when the green liquid. "Where is he?"

(OOC: Learn to use the edit button... Double posts are a no-no.)

Deadly Rose
07-27-2005, 09:31 PM
(Ooc: Sowwie... -lowers head in shame.- New to this crap.)

StarlightAngel
07-27-2005, 09:45 PM
(Gaaaaaaah. Please, peoples, use the edit/delete button! No double posting! *dies*

EDIT: Too slow)

Pheesh
07-28-2005, 01:16 AM
OOC: sorry skyblade, you are online when i have to go off so these conversation will probably wilt at times. The blade is riku's batwing looking blade but if give one he can hold a keyblade (look at deep dive)

Riku looked at the man "you can help me?"

He smiled back at riku "of course, i can release you from that which pains you?"

"great but you still haven't answered my question, who are you?!"

OOC: Better?

EE

StarlightAngel
07-28-2005, 01:24 AM
The girl watched the two vaugely, her mind not comprehending what all was going on in its weariness.

Skyblade
07-28-2005, 03:30 AM
(OOC: Whoa, there, big guy. You may be right about the conversational issues, but I try to stay on when we're in the middle of a discussion, and I seem to check in slightly more often than you. Anyway, don't hijack my character, because you've taken him in a totally incorrect direction. He's not a bad guy, he's just a little [ok, a lot] odd. He can help Riku, and not be turning him from his friends [although, if Riku does not accept his aid, he will try to do that in order to protect Sora], but rather by giving Riku some enlightenment [no pun intended]. It's not about the darkness giving in to Riku as much as it is about showing Riku how to separate the darkness from that which truly does pose a threat to Riku. I don't want to give too much away though, so please edit your post to just your initial response. I should be able to stay long enough to finish this topic if you are still online.)

"...I can... I can set you down the path to the truth, the path that will safeguard you from your true enemy..."

(OOC Edit: Since you don't appear to be online, I will throw out a little something that I had been planning to add. It will serve as an invitation for some others [mostly Sora, Donald, and Goofy] to jump in and possibly sidetrack our conversation completely. :D )

"Your king has already learned something of this truth. He tried to tell you, but your fear has kept you from realizing what it meant. So, it seems that you must discover it on your own, but I will help to point the way."

Pheesh
07-28-2005, 07:18 AM
OOC: i promise i wont back out of this conversation

"mickey?" riku's blade flashed out of his hand "you know the king?"

EE

Pheesh
07-28-2005, 08:06 AM
OOC: yeah, i noticed that :P....SPLITTER!!!

EE

Bahumat
07-28-2005, 09:34 AM
Figured out which character to steal. *Grins* :D
-----------------------------------------------
Night.
A flash of light ripped through the darkness of the coliseum. Where there had once only been darkness, there was now a dark figure, clad in black. He slowly stood up and flexed his wing. His hand gripped the hilt of his sword. His mouth opened.
"Sora........you will pay."

Pheesh
07-28-2005, 11:18 AM
i don't see the relevence of sephiroth being part of the story if it is kh.

EE

Skyblade
07-28-2005, 02:09 PM
OOC: i promise i wont back out of this conversation

"mickey?" riku's blade flashed out of his hand "you know the king?"

(OOC: Sorry I missed this, but I do have to sleep occasionally... :D )

...This is not going well. I doubt it would be wise to inform Riku of how closely I have been following his adventures... I think I will skip that point for now...

"I do not know him well, but we have met on occasion."

Pheesh
07-28-2005, 02:16 PM
OOC: liar!!! you just lurk too much and don't click refresh enough!!! why don't you click it now? huh huh? well? do ya, do ya, do ya?!

"then what are you talking about!? stop playing mind games" riku stamped his foot on the ground and stared directly at the stranger.

EE

Skyblade
07-28-2005, 02:34 PM
*Skyblade smiles*

"Well, well. You are impatient, are you? I suspect you just want me to hand over the key to your freedom, no questions asked, and then just go away and leave you alone, don't you..?"

Pheesh
07-28-2005, 02:36 PM
"i seriously doubt you have the key to my freedom and i already asked a question which you don't seem to have heard! Now tell me, who are you"

EE

Skyblade
07-28-2005, 02:40 PM
(OOC: Why aren't YOU refreshing?!)

*Skyblade begins to clap*

"Very good. You are correct, I do not have the key to your freedom. Only you have that. All I can do is help you to find it. As to who I am... You can call me Skyblade."

Pheesh
07-28-2005, 02:47 PM
well i've searched every part of my being and havn't been able to cleanse the darkness. I can't see how you can help me, but how do you know so much about me?"

EE

Skyblade
07-28-2005, 03:24 PM
(OOC: Sorry this took me so long, I just noticed a thread moved from here into Eyes On Each Other which had a large number of lies posted in it by Ansem, and I couldn't let that stand.)

"You've searched your heart, but you have yet to search your mind. Knowledge is what will free you, not your feelings."

Pheesh
07-28-2005, 03:27 PM
OOC: ok, get your guy to the point, i have to sleep. I can't ask meaningless questions all night.

"How, i know all that resides on the side of light and dark, i have traveled between them both. What can you know about me that i do not!?"

EE

Skyblade
07-28-2005, 03:33 PM
OOC: ok, get your guy to the point, i have to sleep. I can't ask meaningless questions all night.

"How, i know all that resides on the side of light and dark, i have traveled between them both. What can you know about me that i do not!?"

(OOC: It's too early in the story to give it all away. But don't worry, we'll get there. G'night.)

"It is not so much what I know about you, it is what I know about the light and the dark. However, as I said, I can not show you the truth, I can only show you the way. To that end, I ask you: What was wrong with Ansem?"

*Skyblade whispers something and vanishes*

Deadly Rose
07-28-2005, 10:24 PM
Lifting her head with a sigh she stood she already knew it was to quiet. The Heartless must have been watching her sulk. With a slight grunt she lifting the gunblade from atop her shoulder smiling slightly to the pairs of glowing yellow eyes peering up from the shadows. "Now why must you always follow me?" Slim brows lowering she swung the slightly weightly weapon, the blade ripping through a shadow Heartless and casting him back into which he had come. She really didn't like doing this... She rather back home with her friends. Light strands dancing within her face, swing the blade again she ripped through another wave before retreating further into the Halloween set town. The devilish creatures at her heels as the pendent on her collar and blade jingled.

Mercen-X
07-29-2005, 01:02 AM
Ansem? Karmine wondered. Suddenly, he sensed something nearby. He's here . . .
He calmly scanned the area and then found him: Ashz the Firebrand.

Ashz stood atop a tall twisted pillar. After having been bored stiff by the coversation between Riku and the stranger, he was ready for a little action.
He leapt into the air, falling toward Riku like a comet, he drew back his fist. He'd slam Riku through the floor of the world before he even knew what happened.

BatYoukaiRusty
07-29-2005, 01:12 AM
(OOC: sorry people, i was at a friends house for like 3 days so i missed some stuff.)

Ryth: ::Watches Rai run off when the girl looked at her:: "Ugh, damn girl! What the hell does she think shes doing. Oh well-wait...KARMINE!!! He Ran towards everyone with his katana ready. "Whats going on?"

Sora: Sora stared at riku who had obviously just gotten owned by Ashz. Then he looked around at the mass of people in confusion... "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?!?!?!?!?!"

Pheesh
07-29-2005, 01:38 AM
Riku stood in shock for a second then heard the sound of battle a little further into the town. He started running towards the commotion but stopped when a man landed behind him. The newcomer looked at riku and then at the spot he had been standing "Damn, you had to run off and play hero."

Riku started backing away then kept running to the sound of the other fight "Sora, you four handle him." As he was drawing closer to the actio he heard mini explosions and little hearts were flying up into the sky. It seemed whoever was there could hold there own. Then the scene flashed properly into view and he saw a girl slashing with a gunblade. Riku was amazed at the strength. He stared as she swung and regained, only letting out small grunts of effort. But the heartless were coming fast, much too fast for her.

Riku jumped in raining slash after slash on unsuspecting heartless. He drew back his blade and threw it in a circular motion cleaning off about five heartles before it came back to him. The girl looked at him for a second but then continued her own onslaught. Jumping into the air and driving the gunblade into ground, releasing an explosion around her. After that riku took it as a challenge. Both fighter picked up the pace slashing at the heartless and showing off amazing skill.

When the battle was over both were gasping for breath. Riku looked over at the girl who was leaning on her gunblade "You ok?"

She looked up at him and smiled "show off"

OOC: i hope i can rp your character that much

EE

Mercen-X
07-29-2005, 04:25 AM
ASHZ was attacking RIKU, but that doesn't necessarily mean he succeeded.

Oh well-wait...KARMINE!!! He Ran towards everyone with his katana ready. "Whats going on?"
"It appears Ashz is doing his job."

Ashz can only blink in surprise at being completely ignored by his target. Normally, he would not obssess over a failure, but now a nerve had been struck. He chases after Riku, ignoring Sora and the others.
"Fight me, you little coward!!"

"Well, I guess it's left to me." Karmine draws his twin daggers and frosty mists begin to envelop him.

GracefuLxDisasteR
07-29-2005, 05:13 AM
rai stopped after being a good distance away from the strangers. she was glad too, because she could hear a loud commotion coming from where she had just left. they were fighting. who and why she was unsure of, but she really didnt want to get involved just yet. she sat and took a good look at the dreary surroundings of the town and wondered if ryth even cared that she was gone. none of them will probibly care if i dont return to the knights. they dont respect me at all. there is no way i can prove myself to them when they dont even trust me...

Pheesh
07-29-2005, 05:16 AM
OOC: mercen, when you say, i guess it's up to me, does that mean karmine is going to fight ashz or sora?

EE

Pheesh
07-29-2005, 05:56 AM
OOC: so i have to fight ashz, hmmm. Well it'll be two on one but i don't want to rp rose's char too much. I'll post a battle if you don't want to but it'll be a bit later on.

Skyblade
07-29-2005, 07:16 AM
(OOC: If you guys don't mind, could someone run through who's fighting who right now? I'm afraid I was able to make little sense of those posts, but one thing I enjoy is a well executed RP battle, and since my character's current goal is to protect Sora [and, right now, Riku, since he wants him to at least have time to absorb some of the riddles he gave Riku], he is probably not going to stay at the sidelines, and I'm trying to figure out where the best point to jump in is... Or if jumping in would tilt the balance too much and it would be better to stay on the sidelines for now... :cry: )

Behold the Void
07-29-2005, 07:30 AM
Do any of you mind if I jump in and give you all a villain to fight against? If I do, I'll probably be doing some rather powerful evilish things, but it will give some direction to this

Skyblade
07-29-2005, 07:38 AM
Do any of you mind if I jump in and give you all a villain to fight against? If I do, I'll probably be doing some rather powerful evilish things, but it will give some direction to this

(OOC: Good. Weak evilish things don't make for very good villains. I don't mind, but others might.)

Pheesh
07-29-2005, 07:53 AM
OOC: i have no problem with a new vilian. I think i will stick with the gunblade girl for now. Considering how this ashz guy dosn't like me.
heres the info you wanted skyblade:

riku: -in halloween town
-just met gunblade wielding girl
-fought off heartless together
-being persued by ashz
-being watched by skyblade

Skyblade: -in halloween town
-watching over sora and riku

sora: - in halloween town
-with donald, goofy and keyblade wielding girl
-being chased by KoLiC

Ashz: -halloween town
-wants to fight riku

Karmine: -in halloween town
-is about to fight sora and co.

Rai: -In halloween town
-ran away from commotion

Ryth: -in halloween town
-watching sora and co.

Gunblade girl (rose if we could get a name that would be good):
-with riku
-just fought heartless.

If i missed anyone of got any info wrong sorry.

EE

Skyblade
07-29-2005, 08:01 AM
(OOC: So, Karmine is taking on Sora, Donald, and Goofy, while Ashz is taking on Riku, with the gunblade chick as an unknown factor? Well, I doubt Sora and co. will need help, unless Karmine is really good, so I suppose I'll be sticking with Riku for now.)

Pheesh
07-29-2005, 08:08 AM
ooc: i'm fine with that, you can rp the battle if you want, just remember there will be 3 of us if skyblade helps out. I'm also not sure the weapons that ashz uses. Mercen! some insight please. also, where you going to make up a villian or use a current one (BTV). Here are my messenger handles if anyone wants to discuss the rp quicker.
AIM: mr obesety

MSN: mrobesety@hotmail.com

EE

Skyblade
07-29-2005, 08:20 AM
ooc: i'm fine with that, you can rp the battle if you want, just remember there will be 3 of us if skyblade helps out. I'm also not sure the weapons that ashz uses. Mercen! some insight please. also, where you going to make up a villian or use a current one (BTV).

Peace out anf :rock:
EE

(OOC: You're making a big assumption there, aren't you? What if our friendly neighborhood gunblade girl is an enemy? While I believe she is a friend, it is probably a good idea to plan for the worst...)

Pheesh
07-29-2005, 08:24 AM
OOC: but technically i am an enemy.

EE

Skyblade
07-29-2005, 08:32 AM
(OOC: And here I thought you were just a misguided, darkness obsessed child... Well, if you are an enemy, you'd better be really good, because that means that you and I will be going head to head at some point, and I don't go down easy. :D )

Pheesh
07-29-2005, 08:46 AM
OOC: don't make me angry....you wont like me when i'm angry :p i said 'technically i'm evil. But the point of kh was that everybody is potentially evil. I don't think that the gunblade girl is evil though. The way she said 'would rather be playing with my friends' dosn't sound like evil material. But we can hold off until dr posts next.

Skyblade
07-29-2005, 08:53 AM
(OOC: But she didn't say who her friends were, did she? They may be just as evil as she is. *Runs and hides from DR in case she spots this and thinks I'm slandering her character...* :D )

Pheesh
07-29-2005, 08:58 AM
in the picture she dosn't look evil, she hates hallow bastion (one of the nesting grounds for evil and she was whimpering when she arrived. You can't say that the odds of her being evil outweigh the odds of her being good. But yes, i can see where you're coming from.

EE

BatYoukaiRusty
07-29-2005, 09:39 AM
(wow, once again i missed alot--but thats what i get for playing CoM all day)

Sora: As Sora looked up at Karmine he knew he was in for quite the battle. He glared at Karmine and said, "I'm not scared of you ice boy-bring it on!" He held the Lionheart up in attack stance.

Ryth: "Karmine! Do you honestly think you could defeat the keymaster and his little friends by yourself?" Karmine didnt answer Ryth, he just concentrated on what his about to do. "Fine ignore me, but there is no way im gonna let you have all the fun." Ryth clenched his fist and crossed his arms over his chest. He closed and eyes on concentrated for a second. He felt the demonic blood and power rushing. He opened his eyes and snapped his arms back. When he did a dark aura grew around him, his eyes rolled into the back of his head and spikes began to grow from his arms and legs. He rushed to where Karmine was. "Karmine i know you think you can do this by youself but this time you really cant. Im going to fight whether you like it of not." He turned to look at sora. "Keymaster, this is the day your journey ends!"

Skyblade
07-30-2005, 05:13 AM
(OOC: Well, this is going to be one large logistical nightmare. What I mean is that it is going to take forever to complete once we get it started, due to the various times each of us are online. Anyway, who's throwing the first punch?)

Pheesh
07-30-2005, 06:21 AM
as i posted before, i don't know what ashz wields. Mercen-X this is not a fan-script so if you throw soething out there with a new character tell us his info. We can't know what you want he attitude to be.

EE

StarlightAngel
07-30-2005, 07:52 AM
A powerful, dark aura awakened the girl. "Wha?!" She jumped up, completely reenergized. Her keyblade appeared in hand, and she looked around quickly. Everyone was fighting fiercely. "This doesn't look good." She muttered, raising her keyblade in defence as she made her way to Sora. "What the hell's going on?!" She asked when she arrived, eyeing Karmine suspiciously.

Mercen-X
07-30-2005, 08:03 AM
I had posted it before, but since it was non-contributional, I deleted it. I thought it would be fairly obvious, since Ashz first attacked Riku with his fist, that he is a brawler. Ashz is the fist-fighting master of flames.
Might I politely ask that you guys (EE & Sky) delete your posts which hold no relevence to the thread.
Karmine glares at Ryth. "You're not even supposed to BE HERE! You're supposed to be on reconnaissance. If all you wanted was a fight like my psychotic brother, I'm sure the Organization could have provided you the entertainment you seek. I'll be sure to report your defiance to the rest of the Knights."

The overzealous Ashz hurls a fireball past Riku. The result is one less Heartless. His fists burst into flames as he awaits Riku and the girl.

Behold the Void
07-30-2005, 10:32 AM
If there are no objections, I'll review this RP and try to make a villain soon. I will circumscribe myself to the point where I'm not totally destroying you all, but expect to have some difficulties ahead.

Pheesh
07-30-2005, 12:17 PM
Might I politely ask that you guys (EE & Sky) delete your posts which hold no relevence to the thread.

ooc:you might, but no posts will be deleted because all of them have been relevent to the rp in some way and can be used as reference. Give me an example of what you mean and i'll delete it.

Riku drew his blade once more staring at his persuer. The unknown enemy shot a projectile of flame at riku but it went sailing past his head crashing into something behind him. Riku was still tired from his previous battle and it seemed as though his enemy knew it. But he had the gunblade wielding girl with him so that would tip the scales in there favour. Riku knew his natural abilities would not be anough to help him win this fight but the alternative was not something riku wished to do. But he had no choice.

Riku's clothes changed once more and dark power flooded through his body. He closed his eyes and a purple light flashed around him. When he opened them again he was perfectly energised. "Now, feel the power of darkness." And withthat riku charged at his enemy with lightning fast speed.

He lunged again and again his target only just getting out of the way. But then, on one of riku's slashes the fire conjurer got an elbow into riku's back. He fell, his momentum gone and his enemy drew back his fist. It ignited with flame and just as he was about to deal the final blow He was hit with the force of the girls gunblade. He stammered foward and riku regained his balance and stood up.

Then, skyblade appeared next to riku staring at the fire master. The odds were now heavily stacked against their enemy as each side stared the other down.

EE

Skyblade
07-30-2005, 05:43 PM
(OOC: Unfortunately, EE, DR said that the gunblade wielding girl [who we still need a name for, btw] had run off towards Sora... With your permission, I will change the character who saves your butt.

Just so everyone knows, my character is a sword wielding mage. While he's not a physical powerhouse, he augments his sword attacks with magic.)

*As the fire wielder's fist flies forward, it strikes a ward that had appeared in front of Riku. The magical energies that had been built up in it drained, and it's momentum halted, the blow was now no longer a threat. Skyblade then materializes besides Riku, drawing a sword and standing beside the warrior of twilight while he got back up*

Deadly Rose
07-30-2005, 06:02 PM
[OOC: Doesn't bother me much. Her name is Sae] Panting softly she finally took the boy's face into view. Heart thumping loudly against her breast bone as her mind took into register the face. Her own paling with sudden and hidden sorrow. Tilting her head towards the ground she turned her back to him. Light tendrils of lavender falling into her sunkissed face. Her brown gloved palm gripping tightly at the handle of the gunblade with a sudden uneasiness. Knees going weak she sunk down torwards the ground peering out the fog covered ground as she placed her gunblade's tip into the ground to try to force her legs to support her once more. Faint white lightly glittering upon her fallen locks.

BatYoukaiRusty
07-30-2005, 06:05 PM
Ryth: "You cant report anything to the knights if youre dead....maybe ill just have to kill both of you." He turned to Sora who was still ready for battle. Ryth drew his blades and and held one in front of him and one parallel with his head. "Now it is time for Karmine the Coldsnap to finally melt.

Sora didnt know what to make of any of this. He originally thought they were allies but now it seemed quite the opposite, either was he still had to fight them both.

Skyblade
07-31-2005, 02:03 AM

(OOC: Good. Weak evilish things don't make for very good villains. I don't mind, but others might.)
This is an unnecessary post.

As are these.

ooc: i'm fine with that, you can rp the battle if you want, just remember there will be 3 of us if skyblade helps out. I'm also not sure the weapons that ashz uses. Mercen! some insight please. also, where you going to make up a villian or use a current one (BTV).

Peace out anf :rock:
EE

(OOC: You're making a big assumption there, aren't you? What if our friendly neighborhood gunblade girl is an enemy? While I believe she is a friend, it is probably a good idea to plan for the worst...)

OOC: but technically i am an enemy.

EE

(OOC: And here I thought you were just a misguided, darkness obsessed child... Well, if you are an enemy, you'd better be really good, because that means that you and I will be going head to head at some point, and I don't go down easy. :D )

OOC: don't make me angry....you wont like me when i'm angry :p i said 'technically i'm evil. But the point of kh was that everybody is potentially evil. I don't think that the gunblade girl is evil though. The way she said 'would rather be playing with my friends' dosn't sound like evil material. But we can hold off until dr posts next.

(OOC: But she didn't say who her friends were, did she? They may be just as evil as she is. *Runs and hides from DR in case she spots this and thinks I'm slandering her character...* :D )

in the picture she dosn't look evil, she hates hallow bastion (one of the nesting grounds for evil and she was whimpering when she arrived. You can't say that the odds of her being evil outweigh the odds of her being good. But yes, i can see where you're coming from.

EE

(OOC: Well, this is going to be one large logistical nightmare. What I mean is that it is going to take forever to complete once we get it started, due to the various times each of us are online. Anyway, who's throwing the first punch?)
This is an RP. Not a discussion. Character theory is non-contributional.

as i posted before, i don't know what ashz wields. Mercen-X this is not a fan-script so if you throw soething out there with a new character tell us his info. We can't know what you want he attitude to be.

EEI thought it fairly obvious that Ashz fights with his fists as that is how he first attacks Riku. No character in an RP ever attacks in a different way than their default.

(OOC: Interesting. By your own standards, THAT post was unnecessary as well... There is no RP in it, just discussion.)

*Skyblade moves in on the fire wielder, who had not yet recovered for some strange reason, and swings the sword in a downward slash towards his neck*

Pheesh
07-31-2005, 02:42 AM
i liked where this r/p was going so i'm not going to let it be shut down by petty arguing (not on my behalf anyway) it dosn't matter if the posts are there so who cares.

EE

BatYoukaiRusty
07-31-2005, 06:22 AM
OOC: yeah the rp is fun, and sometimes you need to actually talk to peopl as yourself not your characters so lets forget about the conversation be a bother because normally its needed in an r/p to clarify things and such and get back to having fun!

Pheesh
07-31-2005, 07:18 AM
[OOC: Doesn't bother me much. Her name is Sae] Panting softly she finally took the boy's face into view. Heart thumping loudly against her breast bone as her mind took into register the face. Her own paling with sudden and hidden sorrow. Tilting her head towards the ground she turned her back to him. Light tendrils of lavender falling into her sunkissed face. Her brown gloved palm gripping tightly at the handle of the gunblade with a sudden uneasiness. Knees going weak she sunk down torwards the ground peering out the fog covered ground as she placed her gunblade's tip into the ground to try to force her legs to support her once more. Faint white lightly glittering upon her fallen locks.

OOC: DR i don't really understand this post, who were you staring at and what did they do that made your character collapse?

EE

Skyblade
07-31-2005, 05:23 PM
OOC: yeah the rp is fun, and sometimes you need to actually talk to peopl as yourself not your characters so lets forget about the conversation be a bother because normally its needed in an r/p to clarify things and such and get back to having fun!
Yeah, but you shouldn't hold a whole freakin' discussion out-of-character. That's off-topic and needs to be PMed instead. A once or twice thing like your post is fine but when a whole page is nothing but Sky and EE talking about whether the Gunblade girl is evil . . . JUST ASK HER!

(OOC: Wow, another post with no relevant info from Mercen-X, despite the fact that his character is under attack. If his character dies, he's out of it and we don't have to listen to him bitch anymore, right?)

*Skyblade's sword continues its downward arc and slices into Ashz's shoulder, snapping through his collarbone, and severly reducing the effectiveness of his right arm*

Mercen-X
07-31-2005, 05:39 PM
Ashz cackles psychotically as if his injury gave him great pleasure.
"Thank you."
His body bursts into flames and he grips the blade of his oppressor's weapon. It shatters instantly in his volcanic grasp.

Karmine snapped his finger and instantly froze Ryth (he can recover). "I don't have time for this." He walks up to Sora and raises his daggers. He hears a sudden explosion from farther down the alleys. Ashz. We mustn't destroy Riku. He passes Sora, ignoring his fighting stance.
Sora turns to him. "What are you up to now?"
Karmine continues to stalk away. "I deal with you later."

(ooc: maybe if I'm killed off, I won't care so much, since it'd relieve me of your incessant ramblings.)

Skyblade
07-31-2005, 06:38 PM
Ashz cackles psychotically as if his injury gave him great pleasure.
"Thank you."
His body bursts into flames and he grips the blade of his oppressor's weapon. It shatters instantly in his volcanic grasp.

Karmine snapped his finger and instantly froze Ryth (he can recover). "I don't have time for this." He walks up to Sora and raises his daggers. He hears a sudden explosion from farther down the alleys. Ashz. We mustn't destroy Riku. He passes Sora, ignoring his fighting stance.
Sora turns to him. "What are you up to now?"
Karmine continues to stalk away. "I deal with you later."

(ooc: maybe if I'm killed off, I won't care so much, since it'd relieve me of your incessant ramblings.)

(OOC: If you don't like the OOC discussion, just ignore it. I admit that the page long talk between me and EE was too much and should have been taken to PMs, but you seriously need to lighten up. Nobody is forcing you to read our OOC statements, and nothing [except your own natural desire to bitch at people] was forcing you to comment on them. We aren't the ones lowering the quality of the RP right now...)

*Skyblade looks at his sword for a second, then at the retreating figure of the fire mage, then grins*

Hmm... He's stronger than I thought. But no matter...

*Chanting softly, Skyblade focuses his magic on his sword. Piecing itself back together, the blade begins to glow. Arcane symbols along the length of the blade shine with blue energy. The blade begins to spin, spinning end for end with ever increasing speed. Flashing forward, the blade buries itself in the fire mage's back, pricisely where his heart would be, if he were human*

GracefuLxDisasteR
07-31-2005, 07:48 PM
ooc:...wow i missed alot. but i agree that the ooc conversations are somewhat needed. its nice to get to know the people were rping with by talking to them ooc. and if your not willing to get to know your fellow rpers, then just skip the posts. there are several posts that arent in character. *gasp* what will we do?!?

Rai didnt know whether to go back to help or to just wait. they wouldnt want my help. they dont want me at all...i can fight just as well as them...but if they dont want my help, they will no longer get it. she knew what she wanted to do. she peiced together every peice in the puzzle in her mind and headed back to the scene of action.

she came to the place where everyone was picking battles. ryth was frozen and ashz was injured, but the keyblade master was not fighting. karmine just walked right by him. 'dont think your off so easy keyblade master' rai said glancing over at the blonde haired boy. her hands lit aflame as she smiled and got in a stance, ready to attack. now karmine can see that im not some little kid. i may have a personality of one, but im not a child.

StarlightAngel
08-01-2005, 03:46 AM
The girl saw the other, even as Karmine left. Is that.... one of the knights?! No, I can't let them... She glanced at Sora. If they do, they'll ruin everything! She thought. "Fire!" A ball of flame shot at Sae, crackling and snapping.

BatYoukaiRusty
08-01-2005, 03:55 AM
Ryth: Ryth broke free of the ice and barreled towards Karmine. 'KARMINE YOU BASTARD! ILL KILL YOU!" In his rage his fingernails began to grow into claws and smal wings started to emerge from his back. Ryth tackled Karmine to the floor, and clawed him in the face leaving four bleeding cuts on karmines left cheek. He grabbed one of his swords form his scabbereds and pu tit up to karmines throat.

Sora: Sora looked at Rai and laughed a little. "Do you seriously think you intimidate me at all. You shouldnt bother trying." He held his keyblade ready for fighting although he didnt think this would be much a a challenge. "Alright, show me what you got little girl..."

GracefuLxDisasteR
08-01-2005, 04:09 AM
rai looked at the kid with complete hatred in her eyes. little girl?! ive gotta be older than this twerp! im 16! 'im not as little as you think. dont be suprised when youve fallen to the ground in defeat.' with that, rai dashed twards him, making fire-filled punches and kicks left and right. she could tell the boy was shocked at her speed and was trying hard to keep up and block her attacks. she kept going, trying to dodge the keyblade and block his attacks. then she gave a strong punch right in the stomach. he flew onto the ground, his top blackened by the flames. rai stepped forward to him, looking down at the kid 'im only begining'

BatYoukaiRusty
08-01-2005, 04:15 AM
Sora: This is all shes got? Man this is gonna be easy. Especially after "he" trained me... Sora poked the girld on the shoulders, "what are you looking at im right here!' Rai turned around completely in shock how fast he could move, she stared for only a second but that was enough time for sora to get back on the ground. "UGH, im over here! When Rai turned back around she was met with a keyblade smack to the face that send her flying into a wall. "...and thats the power of the keyblade..." Sora murmed to himself.

GracefuLxDisasteR
08-01-2005, 04:25 AM
rai's face was sore now, she didnt expect that from him at all. looks like im accually going to have to try with this one. she ran twards the boy once again about to attack, when she fliped over, landing right behind him. while she held his arms back so he couldnt attack, she whispered in his ear 'dont think simple tricks like that will work every time with me' then once again her hands lit. the boy gave a scream as his wrists burned. after a minute or so she let go and gave him a hard kick in the back. she then jumped back, ready for anything he would give. i wount make him suffer much, yet.

BatYoukaiRusty
08-01-2005, 04:38 AM
Ryth: After he had attacked Karmine he realized that he had forgotten about his true goal. Eliminating ther key master. But before he left karmine he gave him one last blow to the stomach. Ryth turned around to see Rai fighting the keymaster. He glared. And what does she think shes doing, i guess shell have to be taken care of as well. He ran towards them as fast as he could but then stopped. IN his mind he could see images, horribles images. THoughts and memories long thoughgt forgotten. RYth held his hands to his head as though he was having some sort of migrane, and he let a a screams, "N-NOOOOOW...WHAT...AHH...ugh..." he then collapsed near rai and the keymaster.

Sora: He looked in horror as Ryth collapsed to the ground, he also noticed ryth had gone back to his normal form. what was up with him...

GracefuLxDisasteR
08-01-2005, 04:44 AM
rai watched ryth fall to the ground. whats wrong with him?! she felt like she should help, but remembered how rude he treated her serves him right then she smiled. rai glanced over at sora to see he also was looking down on ryth. this was her chance. she jumped over ryths unmoveable body to be right infront of the boy and kicked up, hitting him right in the chin, thus thrusting his head in the air and his body with him.

Lover of Kh
08-01-2005, 04:56 AM
((Nobody still hasn't answered my questions. :( ))

Mercen-X
08-01-2005, 07:11 AM
(ooc: Starlight Angel answered you about your character: SA is the mysterious keyblade girl. I don't think anybody wants to tell you why they think you're stories are strange.)

Karmine quickly recovered from Ryth's rampage and stepped up behind Skyblade. Mere meters away, he simply watched as his flame-engulfed brother threw one of his usual mindless swings at the stranger.

Ashz continually attacked Skyblade, striking the blade with each swing. Each time, the blade shattered and was instantly repaired and each time, Ashz sustained a deep cut on his knuckles. The flames prevented him from acknowledging the pain, but he would not be able to fight for long.
Suddenly, he notices Karmine behind Skyblade. "Brother! Help me!"

Help you?! Karmine thought. The arrogance of this psychotic bastard. He had picked a fight he couldn't win and was now asking for cooperation? From me?
Before he could respond or even laugh, his head erupted in pain. He could not react save for tightening his grip on his daggers. Within seconds, Karmine's eyes disappeared beneath a black fill. Ashz's eyes were also black which caused Skyblade to stir in discomfort.

As Ashz punched the ground beneath Skyblade, forcing a pillar of fire to uppercut him skyward, Karmine launched himself into the air and unleashed a flurry of cuts from a spinning attack.
Before the man could land, Ashz shoved his fist into his stomach and tossed him lightly into the air. He then continually punched upward in this way until Karmine's feet planted on the ground beside him. As he dropped Skyblade to the earth, Karmine scissor-slashed at him, slicing him and freezing him instantly.

Ashz, now satisfied to contend on his own, had returned to normal. His black eyes were now their usual blood red. Ashz gleefully sent a flaming fist through Skyblade's frozen skull, shattering it to pieces.

Karmine barely had to time to react as he watched Ashz shatter the head of Skyblade. "Ashz, no!!" He tried to stop him as he proceeded to further brutalize the man's body.

Ashz smiled sadistically as he continued to pound a flaming fist into Skyblade's readily destroyed body. He looked up at Karmine and while not ceasing his attack, taunted him like a common maniac. "What are you going to do, brother? You can't freeze me. I am the master of flames. The master of death. The master of destruction. You know my nature . . . and you know there's nothing you can do to stop it." He laughs incessantly before grabbing Karmine and launching him backwards over his head. He launches a fiery a missile after him and stops to stare at Riku.

Pheesh
08-01-2005, 01:03 PM
OOC: i can not see skyblade allowing this and quite frankly i'll be glad if he dosn't. That is the biggest display of god-moding i have ever seen. I don't know how you rp but you will talk to someone before you kill them off. Skyblade, stop with the threats, you're just encouraging him to post stupid things like that.

mercen, You aren't the only one who can go mode and i believe i have the next post so if you don't start co-operating and showing some respect for the fellow rp'ers and unless we get a comment from skyblade saying that he dosn't mind you killing his character of fand that this was all planned, then i will be forced to tell the mods.

As i said before this was fun, let's try and keep it that way (god i sound like a mod.)

EE

Lover of Kh
08-01-2005, 03:31 PM
This story starting to turn too violent :eek:.......and yet I read on! :D

Skyblade
08-01-2005, 06:00 PM
(ooc: Starlight Angel answered you about your character: SA is the mysterious keyblade girl. I don't think anybody wants to tell you why they think you're stories are strange.)

Karmine quickly recovered from Ryth's rampage and stepped up behind Skyblade. Mere meters away, he simply watched as his flame-engulfed brother threw one of his usual mindless swings at the stranger.

Ashz continually attacked Skyblade, striking the blade with each swing. Each time, the blade shattered and was instantly repaired and each time, Ashz sustained a deep cut on his knuckles. The flames prevented him from acknowledging the pain, but he would not be able to fight for long.
Suddenly, he notices Karmine behind Skyblade. "Brother! Help me!"

Help you?! Karmine thought. The arrogance of this psychotic bastard. He had picked a fight he couldn't win and was now asking for cooperation? From me?
Before he could respond or even laugh, his head erupted in pain. He could not react save for tightening his grip on his daggers. Within seconds, Karmine's eyes disappeared beneath a black fill. Ashz's eyes were also black which caused Skyblade to stir in discomfort.

As Ashz punched the ground beneath Skyblade, forcing a pillar of fire to uppercut him skyward, Karmine launched himself into the air and unleashed a flurry of cuts from a spinning attack.
Before the man could land, Ashz shoved his fist into his stomach and tossed him lightly into the air. He then continually punched upward in this way until Karmine's feet planted on the ground beside him. As he dropped Skyblade to the earth, Karmine scissor-slashed at him, slicing him and freezing him instantly.

Ashz, now satisfied to contend on his own, had returned to normal. His black eyes were now their usual blood red. Ashz gleefully sent a flaming fist through Skyblade's frozen skull, shattering it to pieces.

Karmine barely had to time to react as he watched Ashz shatter the head of Skyblade. "Ashz, no!!" He tried to stop him as he proceeded to further brutalize the man's body.

Ashz smiled sadistically as he continued to pound a flaming fist into Skyblade's readily destroyed body. He looked up at Karmine and while not ceasing his attack, taunted him like a common maniac. "What are you going to do, brother? You can't freeze me. I am the master of flames. The master of death. The master of destruction. You know my nature . . . and you know there's nothing you can do to stop it." He laughs incessantly before grabbing Karmine and launching him backwards over his head. He launches a fiery a missile after him and stops to stare at Riku.

(OOC: Wow, talk about a sore loser. It's rather a pity, really. You'd think people would be able to get over themselves and realize that the point of this is to have fun. Still, if beating my character to a bloody pulp is your idea of having fun, go right ahead. There's nothing [apart from alerting the mods or possibly a psych ward] that I can do to stop you, but there are tons of ways to dismiss such arrogant jack@$$ery. As it happens, I think that your entire post was your character hallucinating revenge. Your own post backs this up, because you can't strike at me and hit my sword, I never pulled it out of your chest, dumb@$$. It's not really his fault that he's hallucinating, massive blood loss can do that sort of thing to a person. Oh, and you really can't complain that you are just doing the same thing that I was. The point of my beating the crud out of you was that you were allowed to post in between attacks. It's YOUR fault that you chose to focus those posts on bitching at people rather than fighting. If you don't like the result, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Also, my character has seen things worse than you can possibly imagine. He wouldn't be freaked out by black eyes. Hell, most of the evil spellcasters in half a dozen dimensions have black eyes when they cross over into full insanity. You really need to try to be more original.)

*Skyblade looks on at the fire mage, who seemed to be fighting an imaginary opponent and screaming at thin air*

Hmm... I doubt he will be a threat to anyone besides himself for some time, but I had best be ready in case he winds up too close to Sora or Riku.

*Skyblade calls his sword back to him and runs off towards Sora, leaving the fire mage screaming in pain and anger*

Deadly Rose
08-01-2005, 06:21 PM
Lifting her gunblade up with a simple flick of her wrist, the blade was pushed to partially deflect the fireball fired towards her. With a slight grunt she pulled herself onto her feet. Swaying a bit towards the side before she stood her ground. Soft eyes glancing around dazedly to whom had fired such an attack. Head dipping forward she her hair hung in her face her grip tightened slightly upon the handle of the weapon. If only, well if only she would have just stayed on Destini made she wouldn't have to go through this every day. Lips tightening to show off her frustration she lifted the weapon up with a huff she kept it level with her attacker. Bitting her lower lips before squeezing the trigger upno the hybrid weapon firing off a round, at least in her direction. She wasn't really up to harming he[B]r

Mercen-X
08-01-2005, 06:24 PM
(ooc: I never said Ashz killed him, the fight was just boring me. It was a simply display of Ashz lunacy, his arrogant need to control his brother in the worst possible way. The scene would have lost its effect if I had to explain it earlier.)

Karmine rises to his feet after the attack from Ryth. He watches Skyblade approach from where he was in combat with Ashz. He stares as Ashz seems to be having a breakdown. Skyblade stops before him.
"What?" Karmine asks. "Stop staring at me." Ignoring the stranger, Karmine heads toward his raving sibling.

Skyblade
08-01-2005, 06:35 PM
(ooc: I never said Ashz killed him, the fight was just boring me. It was a simply display of Ashz lunacy, his arrogant need to control his brother in the worst possible way. The scene would have lost its effect if I had to explain it earlier.)

(OOC: "Readily destroyed body" and "shattered Skyblade's head" isn't just a character's lunacy, it's a sad attempt to take your anger at our previous arguement out on my character. At least, that's what I thought. It's too bad really, because I used to like you. But if you say it was just a breakdown, that's all well and good, and hopefully things are sorted out now. Just please tell me about things like that first.)

*Skyblade watches the young man run off towards the raving mage, shakes his head, and continues towards Sora*

That one seems more stable than the other. If they acted as a team, they would be far more effective.

Mercen-X
08-01-2005, 07:01 PM
(ooc: well, I'm one of those weird people who has to have everybody like me, so I would never do anything to jeopardize that. However, (I get this from my mom's side, I'm sure) I'm unable to back off from my arguments when I "know" I'm right. I once argued with this girl on a schoolbus that our fieldtrip was to Scandinavia rather than Scandia.)

An icy air surrounds Karmine as he gazes emotionlessly upon Ashz the Firebrand. "You were insane before, my brother. Demented. Now, however." In a series of movements, he unleashes a major freeze upon his brother. "Now you meet your fate." He spins around and repeatedly slices the frozen flame-master until there are only icy shards remaining on the ground. He bends down to retrieve something from among the shards. "Rest. I will finish this."

Behold the Void
08-01-2005, 07:17 PM
Let's drop the OOC wars please, people are skirting the edges of (and sometimes even less than that) flaming each other, and I will not tolerate that. Just keep playing and try to keep OOC to a minimum.

Deadly Rose
08-01-2005, 07:28 PM
[ OOC: Lol I'm bored completely out of my mind is is rather amusing]

BatYoukaiRusty
08-01-2005, 07:29 PM
Sora: When Rai kicked him he went flying into the air, but he was basically unharmed he knew what he had to do. "Goofy!," he yelled and Goofy diappeared. Sora's outfit turned red. He was now weilding two keyblades: the Lionheart and the Pumpkinhead (i just like those keychains). "Cmon little girl- its time for you to die.

StarlightAngel
08-01-2005, 07:31 PM
The girl ran up behind Rai, though silently. "Thunder" she murmured, her hand against her keyblade. The blade crackled, lightning flying around it quickly. "Never leave your back unguarded!" She said, hitting the girl as hard as she could. The impact threw Rai forwards, hitting the ground quite hard. She quickly jumped back, leaving the rest for Sora to handle.

(You peoples post too fast T-T

EDIT: gah, I meant Rai. *Is getting REALLY confused with everyone* *Feels really stupid now*)

Deadly Rose
08-01-2005, 07:53 PM
[ OOC: Its okay Starlight-mun... I do that all the time... Usually never finding out until I get screamed at.]

GracefuLxDisasteR
08-01-2005, 08:21 PM
ooc:hah wow i missed alot in only 12 hours..

Rai fell to the ground, she could tell this would be hard, another keyblade holder and the other with 2 keyblades. now that she was outnumbered, she knew she had to give it all she could. i will not lose to them this easily... she got up slowly and immediately after she was up, her hands once again lit. she closed her eyes and whispered 'fire clone' suddenly her whole body lit up into a mass of flames. the flame spread and there was now two rai's standing back to back. both unsheathed their swords and ran, one at the girl, the other to the boy.

StarlightAngel
08-01-2005, 08:39 PM
"BLIZZARD!" The girl shouted weakly, walking backwards and trying to stay away from the other girl.

Pheesh
08-02-2005, 12:46 AM
OOC: Deadly Rose incase you missed them there were a few posts on whether your character is good or evil. can you please clarify this for us.

Riku stared at the people cme and go, no-one seemed to be paying attention to him. He backed into the shadows of a corner and stared as skyblade rushed off and the other guy walked up to the one screaming on the floor. Riku had thought they were on the same team but he then saw one freeze the other and slice him into ice cubes. The he picked up one of the pieces and stared around.

The man noticed riku had gone and cursed under his breath, but continued to stare.

Lord Xehanort
08-02-2005, 01:15 AM
if you made a r/p forum about kh (i'm pretty sure there are sites that don't cost anything but i may be wrong.) then i'd gladly join. But if someone strats a rp in this thread i get to be riku XD.

EE

s12.invisionfree.com/kh_eoff_style

I made this a while ago... but no one ever joined.

Pheesh
08-02-2005, 01:32 AM
OOC: Do your stuff and get it on?!?!

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
08-02-2005, 02:21 AM
Hey Rusty-Hic! Yoooou wana D and G! It's so hot today I feel like a Wino! Im gonna quit because I'm too late. Next R/P, I'm in! Thanks for the invite Mercen x-Hic!

P.S I saw Clown House yesterday! :skull:

Mercen-X
08-02-2005, 03:02 AM
Karmine, surrounded by a mist of ice, charged in at Rai (only one of which was necessary to disable both), and dragged her away before she could be attacked.
"Karmine! What are you doing? I could've---!"
Karmine raises a hand to quiet. "Been destroyed." He shows her the remnant.
"That's . . . so you've destroyed him."
Karmine smiled lightly. "Take it, and you will be able to defeat that girl." At the very least, she won't be destroyed.
He turned back to Sora, but continued to speak to Rai. "Do not use the clone again. The Knights never told you, but you become weaker with every use of it. I'll handle Sora now. You just see to the girl."

Pheesh
08-02-2005, 08:21 AM
Riku stepped out of the shadows. Apparently he wasn't the main priority. But he had to find out what was going on. He started back to the town square taking in the scene ahead. Apparently everyone was here and they were all fighting. skyblade, sora, the keyblade girl and the gunblade wielder were both staring, weapons drawn, at two of those order members. Riku was not sure what they were come to think of it, they certainly didn't seem like the organization and riku had never encountered them before. The one riku had heard referred to as karmine watched riku enter the clearing but then turned back to face sora.

Riku took a step foward but didn't summon his blade. He just kept on staring at the surroundings, scouring the clearing. Then he found it, the girl next to karmine had it. Riku didn't know what it was or what it did but he had a theory that it had given the maniac his power. Riku couldn't let the two get the advantage so he beckoned to the girl. "so, you need an object to fight for you huh?"

She looked over at him with hatred "what do you mean."

"that thing you hold, need it to fight for you?" Riku gave a mock laugh "But i guess it's to be expected from a inexperience fighter."

Karmines eyes widened as he realized what riku was doing. He turned to rai with desperation in his eyes "don't listen to him rai."

but she payed no notice "I could beat you, object or no object." Then she dropped thing she was carrying and ran at riku.

Karmine stared in horror as she charged "NO!" then he ran at riku, he had to get her away from him.

Mercen-X
08-02-2005, 08:33 AM
(ooc: Oh how low you have fallen, my friend)

Karmine fakes forward and flips back toward the remnant. He flicks it up with his dagger and fires it into Rai's back. Now inside her body, she has no choice but to accept it's unwielding power.

Bahumat
08-02-2005, 08:44 AM
OOC: EE, I chose Sephiroth for 3 reasons-He WAS in kh and got his butt kicked (In the colisium), I can afford to only post every so often with him and because he's cool. Besides, if you can use made up characters, It doesn't really matter that he is just a 'minor' character.

Sephiroth stepped out of the colisium, and into a blindingly bright portal. As he transversed the insane realm he muttered to himself.
"I know where you are now, bearer of the keyblade. And when we next meet, I will not be the one who loses."

(He doesn't know about any other keyblade bearers. ;))

Deadly Rose
08-02-2005, 04:24 PM
[OOC: She's good..... ^ ^; AND EE, if you PM me I'll tell joo the reason why she collasped and such...... So til Then I suppose I'll let Sae walk about] Sighing softly she continued to walk through the darkened place of sin. Pale eyes peering to the others continually beating others senseless. Brushing a lock of soft glittering hair behind her ear she rested the weapon upon her shoulder. Moving quietly as not to disturb them or to bring more Heartless to follow.

Mercen-X
08-03-2005, 02:56 AM
Karmine dashes by Riku, firing a couple of freeze-beams at his feet during the pass. He skids to a halt right in front of Sora.

GracefuLxDisasteR
08-03-2005, 04:15 AM
rai stood there, trying to figure out what just happened. karmine stabbed me. who knows what could have happened to me from that. i wount let him harm me. he acts like im just in the way all the time, and i wount take it! she glared at karmine, fighting riku. he wount be the only thing after you, karmine. soon, your going to see that im not just something in the way you can push aside and boss around!

Skyblade
08-03-2005, 06:47 AM
*Skyblade notices the exchange between Karmine and Rai*

...So, he seeks to invade the minds and spirits of others?! This is not good. Not good at all... There are limits to even my patience...

*Skyblade jumps on a Heartless, stabs his sword into its back, and flips off it. Focusing on the point where the remnant entered Rai's back, Skyblade fires off a quick spell*

"Light Strike!"

*Skyblade swings his sword and from the tip emerges a ball of pure light. Flying unerringly towards Rai, it strikes her back and disrupts the remnant. Once it leaves her body, Skyblade moves to protect it from Karmine*

"Riku! Grab it! But be careful!"

(OOC: Basically, I removed the remnant and am now battling Karmine for it.)

Mercen-X
08-04-2005, 06:16 PM
(ooc: What I meant was that the remnant is no longer some mere shard that can be removed. It has spread like a virus through Rai's body and she has no choice but to accept what Karmine gave her.)

Karmine crosses his blades and bursts forth, creating a field of ice and snow as charges in on Sora. "I have a job to do."

I notice Ryth in the corner of my eye. "Are you going to do something or are just going die a useless nuisance?!"

Skyblade
08-04-2005, 07:07 PM
(ooc: What I meant was that the remnant is no longer some mere shard that can be removed. It has spread like a virus through Rai's body and she has no choice but to accept what Karmine gave her.)

Karmine crosses his blades and bursts forth, creating a field of ice and snow as charges in on Sora. "I have a job to do."

I notice Ryth in the corner of my eye. "Are you going to do something or are just going die a useless nuisance?!"

(OOC: I'm not sure about that. Generally that kind of magic would take a longer than that to work. Mind control strikes fairly quickly, but actually insinuating itself into her body physically would take time...

Also, did you clear this with GracefuLxDisasteR? Taking control of another person's character without their permission is not allowed, especially given that the control will be long term, as your current explanation of the remnant's power suggests.)

Ice and snow? Heh, just like...home...

*Skyblade seems to zone out for a second, but reacts when Karmine comes too close. Moving across the snow and ice with sure footing and incredible speed, Skyblade evades the first blade, but takes the second on his shoulder. Moving out of the way of Karmine's attacks, Skyblade strikes back. Manipulating the crystallized water so conveniently provided by Karmine, he forms it into several spikes, and impales Karmine with them*

Mercen-X
08-04-2005, 08:46 PM
(ooc: Is that what this is about? I'm not trying to control her, just make her stronger. I've never once taken control of her save for a spit of dialogue . . . and no, I hadn't contacted her about that. I suppose had I done so, she wouldn't be so pressed to get rid of it. I'm just desperately trying to remove myself from this thread without ruining my character's reputation.)

Karmine absorbs the ice shards and stares at Skyblade arrogantly. He then returns to Sora, ignoring the obstacle and continuing to fulfill his duty.

Skyblade
08-04-2005, 08:49 PM
(ooc: Is that what this is about? I'm not trying to control her, just make her stronger. I've never once taken control of her save for a spit of dialogue . . . and no, I hadn't contacted her about that. I suppose had I done so, she wouldn't be so pressed to get rid of it. I'm just desperately trying to remove myself from this thread without ruining my character's reputation.)

Karmine absorbs the ice shards and stares at Skyblade arrogantly. He then returns to Sora, ignoring the obstacle and continuing to fulfill his duty.

(OOC: I could kill you...)

So, he absorbs ice, does he? Well, there are plenty of ways around that...

Mercen-X
08-05-2005, 03:13 PM
Using the slippery surface of the icy snow, Karmine skates around Sora, eyeing him closely to get a readout of his stats. Without warning, he attacks, knocking Sora backward, slightly stunned.

Deadly Rose
08-05-2005, 07:03 PM
[OOC:Jeez you two are at each others throats. Cool it, this IS only a game...thing....ya know. ] Looking on the others with slight pity she shook her hea.d Blowing feathery silver purple locks out of her face before slipping off to moonlight hill. Calming herself down she tucked away her weapon and sat down. Peering up towards the large golden moon lips curled away towards a fainted smile. Eyeing the Heartless idly dancing below her wearily.

Skyblade
08-05-2005, 08:41 PM
(OOC: Not really. He said he wanted a way out. I was just suggesting one. As it is, I'm quitting too. This was an ok RP, but it just got to be too much, too quickly. Too many people, all at different times, arguements, etc... I'm done. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

*Skyblade covers his face with his hood once more, and vanishes*

Mercen-X
08-05-2005, 11:10 PM
"Karmine!" Karmine hears Ashz's voice. It's coming from Rai. I understand. So long as I remain alive, Ashz's will cannot be subdued. So be it. The absolution of his brother taking precedence even over his mission, Karmine puts a freeze on his own body. "Come Keymaster! Show me what you've got!"

GracefuLxDisasteR
08-06-2005, 08:44 PM
ooc: once again, i missed alot. mercen-x didnt console me about the whole thing but i dont really care as long as the end effect doesnt make me dead. this will be my last post for a while, im going on vacation for a week. ryth is coming for the remainder of the trip come monday.[yes, we know eachother...we're dating] so dont expect posts from us.

rai couldnt even control her body anymore. the voice and spirit of ashz had taken her over. though she could still think for herself, she had no control. i have to fight this. i wount let ashz take me over. she willed herself to back away from the scene to try and fight her own battle with herself...leave ashz!

cloud20747
08-08-2005, 08:34 AM
*Sits in corner watching Sora*
Thinks to his self " He could do better......but now is not the time for me to be interruping." *Dissappears into the DARKNESS*

Bahumat
08-09-2005, 07:45 AM
Sephiroth stepped out of his portal in time to see several cloaked figures vanish directly in front of him. However, he was more interested in the melee that had developed between Sora and his allies, and some other weak looking lot. Well, maybe they weren't weak, they had survived this long.......

Sephiroth teleported to the top of a nearby building, to get a better view, and to allow him to "get the drop" on Sora, if he came too close.

Skyblade
08-12-2005, 07:15 AM
(OOC: What the heck?! I decide it's too crowded, I leave, and the next thing I know the thread is on its way to the ashes of oblivion! Is there anyone still interested in this? I'll bring my character back [easily done, since he simply disappears and reappears all the time] if there are a few people still interested, as long as it doesn't get back to the point where I can miss a page of the story in two hours.)

cloud20747
08-12-2005, 08:49 AM
(OOC: I'm in but I'm here rarely so my character will be an weird Unknown for a while. You know appearing giving a lecture or two.)

Pheesh
08-13-2005, 01:54 PM
OOC: i'm observing while dissapointedly shaking my head.That's the point that we've gotten to people.

EE

Deadly Rose
08-13-2005, 06:08 PM
OOC: I've pretty much quitted on this fourm.. Ignored anyway I think I'll jsut sit by and watch.

Mercen-X
08-14-2005, 09:41 PM