PDA

View Full Version : something i want to know about character's stats

maxsexcity
07-24-2005, 11:24 AM
with the exception of aeris because she dies in the game and caith sith because well you know ... i want to know plz

in order, which character has the best magical attributes?

which one has the best physical attributes?

i wanna know this because i want to make the strongest team possible to be able to defeath the bossses and the weapons easily.

thank you for replying :)

0mNiS|aSh
07-24-2005, 11:37 AM
I don't really know about the stats and who's got the highest, but if you go to the sunken Gelnika airplane, you can morph all the monsters there for stat-improving items like Guard Source and Power Source.

Also, the scaled beasty thingies outside the Quadra Magic cave can be morphed into guard source, and they're weak as hell to boot.

boys from the dwarf
07-24-2005, 12:59 PM
what area is the sunken gelnika because i dont want to bump into emerald along the way?

0mNiS|aSh
07-24-2005, 01:23 PM
Just stay away from the trench in the center area in front of Junon. He circles around that part. Stay medium close to the walls and you'll have nothing to fear. I'm not sure where on the map it is, but it's not too far from the underwater reactor, either way.

edit: oops, found a map

edit: oops, didn't work, just click the World Map link here (http://millennial-fair.com/entertain/games/ff7sg.html)

boys from the dwarf
07-24-2005, 06:05 PM
thanks.(also now i have no need to fear emerald.)
also were getting off topic so everyone ignore this. okay?

Cruise Control
07-24-2005, 06:06 PM
Sometimes he just stands in front of the plane, its not cool!