PDA

View Full Version : The Andy Milonakis Show

Rye
07-24-2005, 02:12 PM
Andy Milonakis is like Napoleon Dynamite Jr. in terms of the humour on his show. Some people would find it stupid, but I was crying laughing during the show. My favourite skit was where Andy got John Stamos stuck in a tree, and when a fireman got him down, he found out John Stamos had rabies, and some country guy is all like "Sorry son, your John Stamos has rabies. I guess we're gonna have to put him down" all Old Yeller style. I also liked where he got people to hold his camera to take a photo of him, but he ran away before he could. It's so lame, but hilarious.

What do you think of this show?

http://www.mtv.com/onair/andy_milonakis/

NightShadow
07-24-2005, 07:11 PM
I love this show I watch it all the time on "MTV2" It's so funny...No really funny. :D

kikimm
07-24-2005, 07:23 PM
I've seen it once, and....some of the skits I thought were really funny, but others I was like, "Are you kidding me?" It seems like he tries too hard to be funny, which often ends up being lame; but I'll give him another chance or two.

:D

nightmare666
07-24-2005, 08:15 PM
man now days any one can get their own show
probably just another crazy white kid trin to make it big
to me, the show sucks hard.

Phil
07-24-2005, 09:30 PM
The kid obviously needs help. I'd say anybody that wears a pancake on their face on national television does.

EDIT- to awnser, the show is devoid of any intellegence and the person who gave him the air time should be fired.

Double EDIT- You say he's napoleon Jr.? I hate that movie. And little kids. So this show is like two things I hate in one. Wow. That's convenient.

DMKA
07-24-2005, 09:32 PM
I adore him for "The Superbowl is Gay"...remember that? Yep that was him.

But I haven't seen the show...when I saw a commercial for it I was rather shocked.

GooeyToast
07-25-2005, 02:04 AM
I watched it. It has it's funny parts, but yes, he often times is just flat out stupid.

~Keep it gooey~

GracefuLxDisasteR
07-25-2005, 04:57 AM
i think this show is so stupid, but i cant help but laugh when i watch it. my boyfriend loves the show. i love when he walks the streets and just talks to the people. it is quite amusing in an idiotic sort of way.

Rye
07-25-2005, 12:43 PM
I dunno how anyone can hate it, it had Uncle Jesse on it~ xD

edczxcvbnm
07-25-2005, 03:50 PM
I saw the opening for this show last night and though "this is the most retarded thing to hit MTV in a while...and that is bad because this is MTV we are talking about"

Right now the only thing MTV has that is cool is Pimp my ride but only because I am trying to get my friend's Dodge Aeris on the show...if that is even possible since we don't live on the west coast.

Rye
07-25-2005, 03:52 PM
It is pretty retarded, but I've always been a fan of stupid humour. xD

Pimp My Ride is pretty good. I wonder if people buy the crappiest most beat up car ever just to get on the show.

edczxcvbnm
07-25-2005, 04:00 PM
From the episodes I saw yesterday it seems like some people do try to get on the show. Some of the stuff can be fixed pretty easily. Ceiling fabric coming apart? Staples and a bed sheet. Those people just leave the car trashed and leave food to get moldy and stuff like that. They probably wouldn't even take care of the "new" car they get.

My one question about the show is what do they do if anything to the actual components of a car. Some of these cars barely run as it is. Do they replace the engines and crap also?

radyk05
07-25-2005, 04:02 PM
i saw it last night and i couldn't stand untill the comercial break. it really really stupid in a not-funny way. the other day i saw the john stamos sketch and it was semi-decent but thats it.

ps: i wonder if they ask you for any money when pimpin' yer ride.

Phil
07-25-2005, 05:08 PM
Aww I think my John Stamos is broken.... =(

Fonzie
07-26-2005, 09:22 PM
I like it when he keeps turning on the light switch and the black dude with a fish keeps coming closer to him lol. Also when he makes butter lol.

LunaticPandora37
07-27-2005, 01:04 AM
. My favourite skit was where Andy got John Stamos stuck in a tree, and when a fireman got him down, he found out John Stamos had rabies, and some country guy is all like "Sorry son, your John Stamos has rabies. I guess we're gonna have to put him down" all Old Yeller style.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/andy_milonakis/

andy milanokais...is my hero....he is so damn funny...OH NO MY JOHN STAMOS IT STUCK IN A TREE!!!...and satan kitty says if no ones looking...then why not steal..lmao...show is so cool...

and remember...ORO?!

The Unknown Guru
07-29-2005, 06:12 PM
That is an awesome show. It's so stupid that it made me laugh for 20 minutes straight.