PDA

View Full Version : Another FF

NeoCracker
07-24-2005, 02:55 PM
This is inspired by The Thread "Eyes on Final Fantasy RPG"
In this one I won't actually be making a game, but instead Try to come up with a great plotline compleat with main Characters, Minor Characters, Villians, And maby even the Big Weapons. Since i started this thread i will be supreme ruler! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......(hours Later)...hahaha *gasp* need breath now. give ideas while i catch breath.

p.s.: thank you Strawberry for starting the other forum and giving me this idea, which now that i think about it is virtually your idea without a starting guide of basing on the forums.

p.p.s.:" now that i think about it, me doing this is completely unoriginal.

p.p.p.s.: Im getting a little tired of these p.s. thingys.

Christmas
07-24-2005, 03:06 PM
A quest to stop Malboro's bad breath cause it really stinks? :D

An attempt to stop the evil Tonberry emperor from stealing all the knifes and lanterns from the world?:D

NeoCracker
07-24-2005, 03:07 PM
Could be good side quests

Kakashi509
07-24-2005, 03:25 PM
a quest to stop seifer wearing a bra and thong from taking over the world

NeoCracker
07-24-2005, 03:29 PM
LEts avoid using main ff characters from other games, with the exception there should be a cid, gotta have a cid

Though interesting though

EDIT: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. -Murder

blackchocobo9999
07-24-2005, 05:17 PM
Cid could be a woman changed into a man!!! :D

KoShiatar
07-24-2005, 09:36 PM
If there is Cid, there has to be the Airship. And a Biggs and a Wedge, too. They're trademark Final Fantasy.

NeoCracker
07-25-2005, 02:53 AM
I think we could work with Cid Being a women man thing, but what will we do with biggs and wedge?

And lets make about Eight Characters that will join your team.

boys from the dwarf
08-04-2005, 09:21 AM
1st character(the lead guy.).probbably a knight or swordsman(a samurai dark knight or mercenary would be good but a DK and a merc have been done before.)hes called steve or something like that.hes a swordsman with a samurai sword.
2nd character(suppose the lead girl .).as in most FF games theres gonna be some kind of love story .she gonna be some girl that you pick up along the way(maybe someone your character know from the past.)and her job class i cant decide but id prefer it not to be a wimpy job class like white mage or somethin.
3rd character.cid.the(i bet youll never know what all write next!)the airship engineer(shock horror!!!).he attacks with a variety of spanners and screwdrivers and has some abilitys unique to his job class.
4th character and fifth characters.biggs and wedge.two guys you find a an army base.wedge has a machine gun and biggs throws grenades they have abilitys that they learn later which are unique and only they learn(no point in me saying that realy because every character does.
6th character.im making a few random characters now but im gonna make gungo the alchemist who has all the capabiltities of an alchemist and holds potion bottles which he throws at enimies.
7th.julie the red mage who eventually learns all of the BM and WM spells in the game and holds maces.(WM isnt always as good as alcheny but black magic pretty much the ultimate power.)
8th.???.a strange human like cyborg who joins you to find out his mysterious past and who he is.he is a monk which means he is a very powerful fighter he has a lot of hp but lack in speed he has some realy powerful abilitiy as well as having the mimic command.he has an ability called download which lets him learn blue magic of an enemy by using it on them.
hope this helps!