PDA

View Full Version : *smashes cartridge*

Cruise Control
07-24-2005, 05:18 PM
Argh! Riku 4 is so difficult (Sora's half), the one where he does that multi hit confusionthing after Destiny Islands any tips or hints? ( LV 46: 260 HP 1150 CP)

Taiyou
07-24-2005, 09:41 PM
Plenty of 0 cards. Good Lord, I HATED that battle. The very -second- you see him start to rise in the air, use a 0 card, then start hacking at him again.

StarlightAngel
07-24-2005, 10:14 PM
Plenty of 0 cards. Good Lord, I HATED that battle. The very -second- you see him start to rise in the air, use a 0 card, then start hacking at him again.

That's what I did. 0 cards= your best friends.

Skyblade
07-24-2005, 10:19 PM
If you think this is bad, wait until the last Riku Replica fight in R/R...

Cruise Control
07-25-2005, 12:30 AM
Um, yeah I am really bad with zero cards, when am I supposed to use it??? My deck is all 8s and 9 keyblades with elixirs at the end. I use oogie for healing.

StarlightAngel
07-25-2005, 01:07 AM
Um, yeah I am really bad with zero cards, when am I supposed to use it??? My deck is all 8s and 9 keyblades with elixirs at the end. I use oogie for healing.

Use the 0 cards when Riku's about to use the attack. It can trump anything, but anything can beat it.

No healing other than oogie?! :eek: You need to put some cures in that deck.

Cruise Control
07-25-2005, 01:08 AM
After it moves to the middle of the screen, then I use my 0's?

StarlightAngel
07-25-2005, 01:42 AM
Right when you see Riku's combo cards go to the bottom/center bit of the screen, use the 0. Have LOTS of 0 cards spread in areas of your deck that you can easily get to quickly.

Cruise Control
07-25-2005, 01:57 AM
Oh, I don't have any (I sold them cause I thought they sucked), maybe I should use omnislash??? Or use lots of moogle room cards and hope for moogle cards in free packs.

Taiyou
07-25-2005, 02:37 AM
Oh, I don't have any (I sold them cause I thought they sucked), maybe I should use omnislash??? Or use lots of moogle room cards and hope for moogle cards in free packs.

You WILL NOT survive that battle without 0 cards.

StarlightAngel
07-25-2005, 02:54 AM
You WILL NOT survive that battle without 0 cards.

Agreed. Go get a bunch of 0 cards before you try fighting him again.

Another little tip: Put 3 Cloud cards at the beginning so you can use omnislash right off the bat and hit the enemy hard :cool: That's something I did for every fight.

Cruise Control
07-25-2005, 03:04 AM
I did, I used omnislash Elixer, omnislash elicer like 8 times, but my cloud cards are weak, a nine could beat the sleight so I only used it when he reloaded, and I almost one, I wish I had guard like on the ps2 xD

Mercen-X
07-25-2005, 04:25 AM
I missed the Synthesis from KH. I'm pretty sure had they included it in CoM, you would have been able to make your own zero cards. I think those are the only ones you'd ever need . . . well, besides the cards you need for opening main area doors.

Aphelion
07-25-2005, 07:18 PM
I think you should get some 0 cards like the others have said, but my level was much higher than yours, I guess... I was around 60 when I kicked Riku 4's behind. It won't hurt to get to that level, anyways.

Just a side note: I sucked in CoM, that's why I trained so hard. :D

Cruise Control
07-26-2005, 01:03 AM
I won, I did it on accident, forgetting to change decks, so I didn't have one 0 card, talk about luck! ^_^

Taiyou
07-27-2005, 11:41 PM
How did you dodge his big attack when he's slashing over and over, flying across the screen? How high was your HP?

true_bacon22
07-28-2005, 06:45 AM
i dont get kingdom hearts i would think a childish series like disney with final fantasy eeeeeh no maybe with something else like mario at the least.......

Cruise Control
07-29-2005, 01:02 AM
300, I ran up and down, left and right didn't work, and this is the deck with the cures, so I would use a 9 keyblade, and 2 cures, so I wouldn't lose my cure cards, and to use an elixir (9) I would sleight two 9 keyblades, and my elixir so he couldnt break them, then just hack away. My cures were at the end of my deck and I had 5 elixirs, after the keyblades and before the elixers, and I also optimized my deck, by putting good combo finishers every 3 cards.

Pheesh
07-29-2005, 01:57 AM
i dont get kingdom hearts i would think a childish series like disney with final fantasy eeeeeh no maybe with something else like mario at the least.......

hahaha, that'll entertain me for a while. "Come on mario we have to save kairi."

"here we go!" *dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun*

"mama mia sora, that looks like thata shifty character ansem."

"I think you're right luigi."

"No wait sora, it'sa Bowser!!"

"how did you get a giant turtle mixed up with ansem"

"I don'ta know!"

Peace out and :rock:
EE