PDA

View Full Version : Snowboard Game - Iīm in love

Peter_20
07-24-2005, 06:05 PM
Damn, I recently discovered the fun of the Snowboard game at Gold Saucer, and I simply canīt stop playing it!
Time Attack RULES!
Itīs such a huge kick just going down those hills on that snowboard, it actually feels like a cooler version of 1080 Snowboarding from the N64!
I also loved the music, the Chocobo Theme in rockīn roll version! :)

Itīs such a fantastic mini-game.
Iīve gotta keep playing it now! :love:

boys from the dwarf
07-24-2005, 06:08 PM
i loved it too.(and i still do.)if your lucky youll start winning GP.which is good because if you get over 90 point you can make about 30GP and seems as its infinite turns you can get 10000 gp for 200gil. :bgl: :up: .

Ohhh
07-24-2005, 06:14 PM
i prefer the motorbike mini game... but thats just me :D

boys from the dwarf
07-24-2005, 06:17 PM
the motorbikes easier and it had been ages since id done snowboarding so i sucked at it and itll take me ages to be good again.im still good at motorbikes.questions!
question1.has anyone here got a perfect score on snowboarding?
question2.has anyone got over 19700 point in the bike game.(that my high score.i want to know if you get extra gp or something for getting that high score.)

Peter_20
07-24-2005, 06:48 PM
Question 1:
Hell no.
Itīs hard enough to keep your feet on the snowboard. :p

Question 2:
I donīt play the motorbike game very much.
I prefer the snowboard game. :thumb:

boys from the dwarf
07-24-2005, 07:29 PM
thanks peter.
any more answers?
also try to stay on topic at the same time.

Peter_20
07-24-2005, 07:35 PM
thanks peter.
any more answers?

Whoīs off topic? :rolleyes2

Iīll check my high-score on the motorbike game soon, just hang in there!
Iīll write it as an EDIT.

KuRt
07-24-2005, 08:37 PM
I donīt personally like the snowboarding game that much. Well I like it, but you get more GP playing the submarine game. But for killing time, the snowboarding rules :D

boys from the dwarf
07-24-2005, 09:48 PM
thanks peter.
any more answers?

Whoīs off topic? :rolleyes2

Iīll check my high-score on the motorbike game soon, just hang in there!
Iīll write it as an EDIT.
i forgot.this thread never had a topic in the first place.(i also meant that to be implied to everyone not just you.)
the submarine game may give you loads of GP but after a few games it get as BORING AS HELL :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: .after you complete all of the missions its only purpose is to give you GP and bore you to a slow and very very painful death.(but playig it non stop for an hour would kill me :x_x: .