PDA

View Full Version : Clowns: Killer clowns, funny clowns, gay clowns...

Chris
07-24-2005, 09:52 PM
Which kind of clown is your favorite? Mine is:

http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/9ay9le.jpg

Some people fear clowns... RYE! :D

Rye
07-24-2005, 09:53 PM
Clowns are so evil. :( There is only one clown I like, it's my idle animation on my cell phone, and it makes hearts appear, so it's happy.

themagicroundabout
07-24-2005, 09:55 PM
clowns are really weird :hat:

Psychotic
07-24-2005, 09:56 PM
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas:

Give pedestrians guns cheat.
Make pedestrians hate you cheat.
Turn pedestrians into clowns cheat.

Result: Swarms of heavily armed clowns that rampage through the city and will stop at nothing to destroy you.

Leeza
07-24-2005, 09:57 PM
I've never liked clowns and still cannot understand their appeal to some people. They are some of the saddest and scariest things.

kikimm
07-24-2005, 10:01 PM
Yeah, I can't stand clowns. I have a picture of one, but I won't post it because....xD Yeah.

Clowns are creepy. I refuse to read the book "It." No way.

:D

ZeZipster
07-24-2005, 10:02 PM
They wear makeup. Lots of makeup.

Cz
07-24-2005, 10:05 PM
Clowns aren't funny, but they're not scary either. They're just boring, if you ask me.

Resha
07-24-2005, 10:07 PM
I like clowns. All clowns! ^_^ They intrigue me. xD Johnny Depp is scared of clowns. :(

louby_4eva
07-24-2005, 10:37 PM
Johnny Depp is scared of clowns. :(

Johnny Depp is a GOD!! I've only seen a real clown once at Blackpool, passage of terror. I liked the film It. :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

-N-
07-24-2005, 10:55 PM
http://media.gamespy.com/columns/image/October01_villains_03.jpg

Dreddz
07-24-2005, 11:01 PM
http://img319.imageshack.us/img319/3403/notfunny0xc.jpg
Well I think they are...

escobert
07-24-2005, 11:04 PM
None. They all suck.

DMKA
07-24-2005, 11:20 PM
The Mexican Princess speaks only truth.

Little Miss Awesome
07-24-2005, 11:43 PM
I used to like clowns... I did, until a long time ago.............

It was 1997, I was only a young child, an innocent little thing, out on a cute, sweet day trip with my Mammy and my Daddy. We were having a very fun day, a very nice day, we had had a yummy picnic and a relaxing walk, then we decided to go to a circus to end of the wonderful day, when it all went horribly wrong....

We sat down later that day to the very beginning of the horror, as we sat- awaiting the circus fun to begin a clown came round to "entertain" the crowd. When I say "entertain" I mean, poke fun at small innocent children, such as myself, I sat in agonizing anticpation hoping I would not be noticed.
I believed the clown was to go away when he pointed to me and said
"Why did you come to the circus in your pajamas?"
He laughed, my Mam and Dad laughed, the people around us laughed, how was it my fault to know you should never venture outdoors with polar bear leggings on? I do not know!
Oh, I remember the laughing, it haunts me....

:cry:

DK
07-25-2005, 12:07 AM
I've never, ever understood how people could be scared of clowns, but eh.

My favourite clown is a photo that Rye editted. I'd show but she and the clown would kill me. <3

nik0tine
07-25-2005, 12:22 AM
Okay, so the'res this little boy. His name is Johnny, Jimmy, Tim, Frank, it doesn't really matter. It could be ANYTHING. Hell, it could EVEN be Nate (or Jeffery)! But whatever, for simplicities sake we're calling him Johnny. So, little Johnny is a little boy. He's about 6, maybe seven years old. He could be eight. Maybe nine, or five, or four. Doesn't really matter too much, just realize that he's a young'un. Anyways, the really important thing to realize about Johnny is that he absolutely LOVES clowns. and when I say 'loves' I mean LOVES! He adores them! In fact, there is nothing in the world that he likes more than clowns. He loves thier zany hair, thier crazy costumes, he loves the unicycles, the tiny automobiles, that peculiar way they honk thier noses. He loves it all, and he does so with an unrivaled passion.

However, one must realize that Johnny comes from a poverty stricken family. Poor Johnny and his poor family live paycheck to paycheck, barely making it every month. In fact, they are SO poor that his family is literaly on every form of welfare and state benefeits possible. Hell, they don't even have to pay the rent, and they STILL can't make it! Yes, they are THAT poor! In fact, I'll have you know that this should NOT happen in America. The fact that people are so poor that they have to live in dire straights thier entire life... ugh, and then they are rejected from society! To hell with that! What ever happened to "Give me your tired, your poor, your hungry, etc. etc." huh?! huh?! Oh, well, I digress. This joke really doesn't have anything to do with the current state of affairs in america. Anyways, the point is, his family is super poor.

One day, the circus came to town, and, as one might expect, there were CLOWNS at the circus! And oh by gosh by gollie, Johnny was EXCITED! However, remember that Johnny is a pauper among paupers. But, his parents DO love him. They love him as an artist loves art, or as a musician loves music. He is thier sculpture, thier "David", created from the hands of thier very own sexual organs. Now, some of you may wonder how it is possible to sculpt a sculpture from a sex organ, but I assure you it is purely metaphorical. After all, when a man loves a woman, and she loves him in return.... Well, this is becoming unnecessarily graphic. The point here is that they cherish thier son more than they cherish the sun. (Or the Phoenix "Suns", or the D-Backs [but zoom smack! They DO love thier Diamond Backs!] ) So, after much deliberation, little Johnny's parents decide that it's time to stop squeezing the nickle 'till the buffalo /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifs, and it's high time for them to purchase thier son (not to be confused with the "Phoenix Suns" or the "Sun" which resides in the centar of our solar system, providing us with the warmth it takes to survive) So, they buy thier son a Circus ticket, and so, soon afterwards, Johnny is headed off to the circus!

So little Johnny is just a little boy. He's around 6, 7, maybe eight or nine years old. Hell he could be five, but it doesn't matter, what you need to realize is that he is young, and the world is a big place, and the circus is an even bigger place! When Johnny enters the circus, he is completely overwhelmed by the sheer massiveness of everything there. From the tightroap walker, to the sword swallower. From the fire breather to the strong man, to the lion tamer and the cannon fodder, it's all just so incredibly new and astounding to a young boy of 6, or 7, or 8, or 5, or 9, named Johnny.

So Johnny finally gets his ticket, and on that ticket there are many things. "Admission one" "30 dollars" "THE CIRCUS!", but most importantly, it says "Seat D7". So Johnny wanders over to seat D7 and he sits down. and he waits. and waits. and waits. and waits. and he waits. Johnny waits. and waits a little more. AND THEN! The show BEGINS! Johnny gets to see the tight roap walker, he gets to see the lion tamer, the fire breather and the sword swallower. He gets to see the cannon fodder and acrobats! He saw it all. Hell, he even saw Sigfried and Roy for god sakes!

And then, everything stops, and the lights dim. The spotlight quickly finds the ring master, who raises a microphone to his lips and says: "Ladies and gentlemen! Girls and boys! The main event is almost here! It's the event you've ALL been waiting for! Here come, THE CLOWNS!!!"

And he told no lie. On came the crazy lights, and out came the smoke, blanketing the ground like a specter from the past. And then, the music starts playing. Do do dododo DO do do do De do da da de do da da dum dum de dum do do dododo do do do de do da da de do da da dum dum dum!

And then, out came a small vehicle, and it did laps (rather quickly I might add) around the circus tent. It did one lap. It did two laps. It did three laps, and it did four laps. It did five, six, seven eight, nine and ten freaking laps! And then, the car made it's way to the middle of the tent, and out of the four doors on that car, one of them opened. Then another one opened. Then, the third door opened. By now, you should know that there is only one closed door left, and judging by the past three doors, one might infer that the fourth and final door will open as well. And it did. The fourth door opened, and out came a clown. And out came another clown. out came three clowns, four clowns, out came five and six clowns, out came seven eight nine ten eleven twleve thirteenfourteenfifteensixteenseventeeneighteennineteen twenty clowns! And they did thier clown things. They did the flips, and the dances, and they honked thier noses in that peculiar way, and the rode unicycles and they did generally crazy things. They juggled, that's for damn sure. (After all, what kind of clown doesn't juggle?)

And finally, when it was all said and done, the clown leader grabs his microphone and says "Will the person in seat D7 please stand up?" and then Johnny thinks to himself... OH! THAT'S ME! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY!!!! and so, he stands. And then the clown says "Hey look everybody, there's the donkeys ass, where's the rest of him!?!?"

And the circus explodes with laughter, and poor johnny is crushed. His hero, the clowns, have insulted him infront of an absurdly large number of people. And from that moment onward, Johnny decided that he will spend the rest of his life if he has to, just to come up with the perfect comeback to "Theres the donkeys ass, wheres the rest of him!?!?"

So Johnny goes through school, and he barely makes it. He gets low marks. He gets D's and F's. His best work are the C's he occasionally manages to pull off. He manages to graduate, but he doesn't have enough money for college. So, he decides that maybe "Clown College" is the thing for him. So he goes to clown college, and he learns to do all sorts of clown like things. He lears to do the dances, he learns to ride the unicycle, he learns to juggle, he learns to honk his nose in that peculiar way... he learns it all, and then some. But he doesn't come up with an acceptable comeback to "theres the donkeys ass, wheres the rest of him!?!?" So... he quits clown school and lives out his life going from minimum wage job to minimum wage job. He lives, much like his parents before him did, from paycheck to paycheck. And then, before he knew it, he was an old man. He could be in his late sixties, or seventies, or possibly eighties. But the exact age is relative. It doesn't REALLY matter. All that matters is that he is now an insanely old fossil.

And one day, he sees that the circus is coming to town, and that night he has a dream, whereupon he comes up with the perfect comeback to "theres the donkeys ass, wheres the rest of him!?!?" And so the next morning he promptly buys tickets to the circus, and very soon, he is on his way to see the show!

And so the day finally comes and Johnny arrives at the circus. But you must remember, Johnny is still a very, very small man. (Often times people shrink when they get excessively old.) And so he is quite overwhelmed by the gargantuan qualities of everything in the circus. He see's the tight roap walker, and the acrobats, and the strong man, and the lion tamer, and he sees the fire eater and the sword swallower. He see's it all, and he is genuinely amazed.

When Johnny had thus had his fill of amazement, he waltzed up to the ticketmeister, whereupon he recieved his ticket, which, among other things, read "Seat D7". And so Johnny finds D7 and he sits. and he waits for the show to start, and when it finally does, the crowed is in awe. They are in awe at the tightroap walker, and the fire eater, and the sword swallower. They are amazed by the tight roap walker and the cannon fodder and the strong man, as well as the lion tamer and the acrobats. Hell, the crowd went WILD when they got to see Sigfried and Roy. And then, the circus master gets up and the lights fade, and the spotlight quickly finds him, effectively illuminating him. He addresses the crowd with a friend "Hello" and then procedes to say: "Ladies and Gentlement, Girls and boys, this is the main event, it's the attraction you have ALL been waiting for!! Here come, THE CLOWNS!!!

And he told no lie. On came the crazy lights, and out came the smoke, blanketing the ground like a specter from the past. And then, the music starts playing. Do do dododo DO do do do De do da da de do da da dum dum de dum do do dododo do do do de do da da de do da da dum dum dum!

And then, out came a small vehicle, and it did laps (rather quickly I might add) around the circus tent. It did one lap. It did two laps. It did three laps, and it did four laps. It did five, six, seven eight, nine and ten freaking laps! And then, the car made it's way to the middle of the tent, and out of the four doors on that car, one of them opened. Then another one opened. Then, the third door opened. By now, you should know that there is only one closed door left, and judging by the past three doors, one might infer that the fourth and final door will open as well. And it did. The fourth door opened, and out came a clown. And out came another clown. out came three clowns, four clowns, out came five and six clowns, out came seven eight nine ten eleven twleve thirteenfourteenfifteensixteenseventeeneighteennineteen twenty clowns! And they did thier clown things. They did the flips, and the dances, and they honked thier noses in that peculiar way, and the rode unicycles and they did generally crazy things. They juggled, that's for damn sure. (After all, what kind of clown doesn't juggle?)

And then, finally, the head clown stands up and says "Would the person in seat D7 please stand up?" This time, johnny was ready. He stood up, and the clown said "Hey look everybody! There's the donkeys ass, where's the rest of him!?!?"
In anger, johnny raised his middle finger, and shouted "FUCK YOU CLOWNS! FUCK YOU!!!"

Madame Adequate
07-25-2005, 12:25 AM
Clowns are so evil. :( There is only one clown I like, it's my idle animation on my cell phone, and it makes hearts appear, so it's happy.

Rye, you have been tricked into loving clowns. What next? Will I find you silently cavorting with a mime?

-N- Sweet Tooth for the win!

fire_of_avalon
07-25-2005, 12:40 AM
Sweet Tooth is freaking freaky freak freak freak freak freak.

Otherwise I've never been bothered.

Rye
07-25-2005, 12:45 AM
I've never, ever understood how people could be scared of clowns, but eh.

My favourite clown is a photo that Rye editted. I'd show but she and the clown would kill me. <3

I like that clown too. xDDD

Rye, you have been tricked into loving clowns. What next? Will I find you silently cavorting with a mime?

The mime was hitting on ME, I swear!

escobert
07-25-2005, 12:47 AM
Sweet Tooth is freaking freaky freak freak freak freak freak.

Otherwise I've never been bothered.
That's because you're a clown DUH

Hawkeye
07-25-2005, 01:59 AM
0tine, I HATE YOU

Levian
07-25-2005, 02:06 AM
Okay, so the'res this little boy. His name is Johnny, Jimmy, Tim, Frank, it doesn't really matter. It could be ANYTHING. Hell, it could EVEN be Nate (or Jeffery)! But whatever, for simplicities sake we're calling him Johnny. So, little Johnny is a little boy. He's about 6, maybe seven years old. He could be eight. Maybe nine, or five, or four. Doesn't really matter too much, just realize that he's a young'un. Anyways, the really important thing to realize about Johnny is that he absolutely LOVES clowns. and when I say 'loves' I mean LOVES! He adores them! In fact, there is nothing in the world that he likes more than clowns. He loves thier zany hair, thier crazy costumes, he loves the unicycles, the tiny automobiles, that peculiar way they honk thier noses. He loves it all, and he does so with an unrivaled passion.

However, one must realize that Johnny comes from a poverty stricken family. Poor Johnny and his poor family live paycheck to paycheck, barely making it every month. In fact, they are SO poor that his family is literaly on every form of welfare and state benefeits possible. Hell, they don't even have to pay the rent, and they STILL can't make it! Yes, they are THAT poor! In fact, I'll have you know that this should NOT happen in America. The fact that people are so poor that they have to live in dire straights thier entire life... ugh, and then they are rejected from society! To hell with that! What ever happened to "Give me your tired, your poor, your hungry, etc. etc." huh?! huh?! Oh, well, I digress. This joke really doesn't have anything to do with the current state of affairs in america. Anyways, the point is, his family is super poor.

One day, the circus came to town, and, as one might expect, there were CLOWNS at the circus! And oh by gosh by gollie, Johnny was EXCITED! However, remember that Johnny is a pauper among paupers. But, his parents DO love him. They love him as an artist loves art, or as a musician loves music. He is thier sculpture, thier "David", created from the hands of thier very own sexual organs. Now, some of you may wonder how it is possible to sculpt a sculpture from a sex organ, but I assure you it is purely metaphorical. After all, when a man loves a woman, and she loves him in return.... Well, this is becoming unnecessarily graphic. The point here is that they cherish thier son more than they cherish the sun. (Or the Phoenix "Suns", or the D-Backs [but zoom smack! They DO love thier Diamond Backs!] ) So, after much deliberation, little Johnny's parents decide that it's time to stop squeezing the nickle 'till the buffalo /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifs, and it's high time for them to purchase thier son (not to be confused with the "Phoenix Suns" or the "Sun" which resides in the centar of our solar system, providing us with the warmth it takes to survive) So, they buy thier son a Circus ticket, and so, soon afterwards, Johnny is headed off to the circus!

So little Johnny is just a little boy. He's around 6, 7, maybe eight or nine years old. Hell he could be five, but it doesn't matter, what you need to realize is that he is young, and the world is a big place, and the circus is an even bigger place! When Johnny enters the circus, he is completely overwhelmed by the sheer massiveness of everything there. From the tightroap walker, to the sword swallower. From the fire breather to the strong man, to the lion tamer and the cannon fodder, it's all just so incredibly new and astounding to a young boy of 6, or 7, or 8, or 5, or 9, named Johnny.

So Johnny finally gets his ticket, and on that ticket there are many things. "Admission one" "30 dollars" "THE CIRCUS!", but most importantly, it says "Seat D7". So Johnny wanders over to seat D7 and he sits down. and he waits. and waits. and waits. and waits. and he waits. Johnny waits. and waits a little more. AND THEN! The show BEGINS! Johnny gets to see the tight roap walker, he gets to see the lion tamer, the fire breather and the sword swallower. He gets to see the cannon fodder and acrobats! He saw it all. Hell, he even saw Sigfried and Roy for god sakes!

And then, everything stops, and the lights dim. The spotlight quickly finds the ring master, who raises a microphone to his lips and says: "Ladies and gentlemen! Girls and boys! The main event is almost here! It's the event you've ALL been waiting for! Here come, THE CLOWNS!!!"

And finally, when it was all said and done, the clown leader grabs his microphone and says "Will the person in seat D7 please stand up?" and then Johnny thinks to himself... OH! THAT'S ME! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY!!!! and so, he stands. And then the clown says "Hey look everybody, there's the donkeys ass, where's the rest of him!?!?"

And the circus explodes with laughter, and poor johnny is crushed. His hero, the clowns, have insulted him infront of an absurdly large number of people. And from that moment onward, Johnny decided that he will spend the rest of his life if he has to, just to come up with the perfect comeback to "Theres the donkeys ass, wheres the rest of him!?!?"

So Johnny goes through school, and he barely makes it. He gets low marks. He gets D's and F's. His best work are the C's he occasionally manages to pull off. He manages to graduate, but he doesn't have enough money for college. So, he decides that maybe "Clown College" is the thing for him. So he goes to clown college, and he learns to do all sorts of clown like things. He lears to do the dances, he learns to ride the unicycle, he learns to juggle, he learns to honk his nose in that peculiar way... he learns it all, and then some. But he doesn't come up with an acceptable comeback to "theres the donkeys ass, wheres the rest of him!?!?" So... he quits clown school and lives out his life going from minimum wage job to minimum wage job. He lives, much like his parents before him did, from paycheck to paycheck. And then, before he knew it, he was an old man. He could be in his late sixties, or seventies, or possibly eighties. But the exact age is relative. It doesn't REALLY matter. All that matters is that he is now an insanely old fossil.

And one day, he sees that the circus is coming to town, and that night he has a dream, whereupon he comes up with the perfect comeback to "theres the donkeys ass, wheres the rest of him!?!?" And so the next morning he promptly buys tickets to the circus, and very soon, he is on his way to see the show!

And so the day finally comes and Johnny arrives at the circus. But you must remember, Johnny is still a very, very small man. (Often times people shrink when they get excessively old.) And so he is quite overwhelmed by the gargantuan qualities of everything in the circus. He see's the tight roap walker, and the acrobats, and the strong man, and the lion tamer, and he sees the fire eater and the sword swallower. He see's it all, and he is genuinely amazed.

When Johnny had thus had his fill of amazement, he waltzed up to the ticketmeister, whereupon he recieved his ticket, which, among other things, read "Seat D7". And so Johnny finds D7 and he sits. and he waits for the show to start, and when it finally does, the crowed is in awe. They are in awe at the tightroap walker, and the fire eater, and the sword swallower. They are amazed by the tight roap walker and the cannon fodder and the strong man, as well as the lion tamer and the acrobats. Hell, the crowd went WILD when they got to see Sigfried and Roy. And then, the circus master gets up and the lights fade, and the spotlight quickly finds him, effectively illuminating him. He addresses the crowd with a friend "Hello" and then procedes to say: "Ladies and Gentlement, Girls and boys, this is the main event, it's the attraction you have ALL been waiting for!! Here come, THE CLOWNS!!!

And then, finally, the head clown stands up and says "Would the person in seat D7 please stand up?" This time, johnny was ready. He stood up, and the clown said "Hey look everybody! There's the donkeys ass, where's the rest of him!?!?"
In anger, johnny raised his middle finger, and shouted "smurf YOU CLOWNS! smurf YOU!!!"

I can't believe I actually read that.

GooeyToast
07-25-2005, 02:10 AM
Didn't you already post this before nik0tine?

~Keep it gooey~

Destai
07-25-2005, 03:00 AM
I hate clowns. Even when I was a kid I always thought they looked dirty and unhygienic. Ive never seen there appeal.
I used to like clowns... I did, until a long time ago.............

It was 1997, I was only a young child, an innocent little thing, out on a cute, sweet day trip with my Mammy and my Daddy. We were having a very fun day, a very nice day, we had had a yummy picnic and a relaxing walk, then we decided to go to a circus to end of the wonderful day, when it all went horribly wrong....

We sat down later that day to the very beginning of the horror, as we sat- awaiting the circus fun to begin a clown came round to "entertain" the crowd. When I say "entertain" I mean, poke fun at small innocent children, such as myself, I sat in agonizing anticpation hoping I would not be noticed.
I believed the clown was to go away when he pointed to me and said
"Why did you come to the circus in your pajamas?"
He laughed, my Mam and Dad laughed, the people around us laughed, how was it my fault to know you should never venture outdoors with polar bear leggings on? I do not know!
Oh, I remember the laughing, it haunts me....

:cry: Issues! xD

Meat Puppet
07-25-2005, 03:35 AM
I'm Doink.

French clowns (mimes) are what get to me.

Kittay
07-25-2005, 04:24 AM
The only clown that'll ever make me laugh...

Slade
07-25-2005, 06:33 AM
Which kind of clown is your favorite?

A dead clown

rubah
07-25-2005, 07:12 PM
I like the pretty ones like my aunt has all over her bathroom.

Aphelion
07-25-2005, 07:15 PM
Like Slade just said, a dead clown is also my favorite one, but I also like killer clowns... If there's blood involved. :D

Rusty
07-26-2005, 04:20 AM
I hate clowns.

Peegee
07-26-2005, 04:39 AM
http://www.tegneseriemuseet.dk/image/film/film_t2.jpg

http://imagesource.allposters.com/images/151/854.jpg

Clowns rule.

Miriel
07-26-2005, 04:43 AM
Rule what? The Underworld?

Clowns are obscene.