PDA

View Full Version : Deepest Impression

Christmas
07-25-2005, 02:23 PM
Let me ask everyone a question, what is the things, places, monsters, characters,quote or whatever in the FF series that really leave you an impression or make you started playing it?

For example: Wow, this spikey haired blonde with this oversized sword is pretty cool, I wonder who he is?

tailz
07-25-2005, 04:31 PM
the story and my friends who tell me its a good game

NeoCracker
07-25-2005, 04:39 PM
1. Getting Edge in FF4, he was funny.
2. Kefka is FF6, said many funny things and was a great villian
3. Cid of FF7, never seen so many censored words in my life.
4. Vincent from ff7, Favorite Limit breaks in the game.
5. Quina of ff9. THough a fairly useless character, he also kept things amusing.
6. Zorn and Thorn
7. Finally, the Airships from all the games.

Rengori
07-25-2005, 05:56 PM
Rethink that last part after watching this. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/223809

For me, it was Zidane from FF9. I think it was the tail. Or the double sided daggers, I'm not sure.

NeoCracker
07-25-2005, 06:34 PM
Rethink that last part after watching this. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/223809

For me, it was Zidane from FF9. I think it was the tail. Or the double sided daggers, I'm not sure.

Well, that was interesting.

Yuffie514
07-25-2005, 11:40 PM
i guessed i kept on playing FF b/c i liked them all, but i sure was impressed by FF8's cover-art.

Kakashi509
07-26-2005, 01:55 AM
it's cause it's an rpg

Tama2
07-26-2005, 05:58 AM
FFVI (I knew it as FFIII when I 1st saw it). I found it the best story. I really enjoyed the classical style of the whole game.

Big D
07-26-2005, 12:41 PM
Let me ask everyone a question, what is the things, places, monsters, characters,quote or whatever in the FF series that really leave you an impression or make you started playing it?

For example: Wow, this spikey haired blonde with this oversized sword is pretty cool, I wonder who he is?"She gave us a window of opportunity".

That quote, that scene in FFVII are what it's all about. Emotionally and spiritually, that one brief moment sums it all up. Despair and loss, but challenging that despair with heroism, courage and unity. Not just by plunging into battle, but by trying to complete what others began, and honouring the memory and sacrifice of those left behind. I love it.
For those who don't really remember, it's right at the end of disc two, when the characters finally embark on their decisive course of action, right when things are looking their most bleak.

Behold the Void
07-26-2005, 08:46 PM
I think the way the character of Ramza Beoulve grows throughout the course of the story is very well done. He is probably one of the noblest of all the characters because he fights specifically so that people don't have to suffer any more, not because of personal gain, like pretty much every other character in the game. He's a great character, and one of my personal favorites.

crazybayman
07-27-2005, 02:03 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/223809
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!!

ThroneofDravaris
07-27-2005, 03:43 PM
The opening of FF8 still gives me chills. IMO the BEST executed introduction ever!