PDA

View Full Version : The others

Fireblade13
07-25-2005, 03:53 PM
I was on a website and I heard of this dress sphere called "Healer". It is supposed to be more powerful than the white mage but I don't know I can't find the explanation of how to get it?

Christmas
07-25-2005, 04:08 PM
Is it on the international version?
I never heard of it. :(

Blue_Mage
07-25-2005, 05:44 PM
I think there is a dressphere caled healer in International + Last Misiion. Or maybe your talking about the Alchemist, who mixes item to creat potions & other items.

Fireblade13
07-26-2005, 11:22 PM
Yeah Probably special spheres in that one I heard of the cauldron crusher or something

rikku&painerock
07-27-2005, 01:01 AM
yeah they do have two more dresspheres in last mission which i will be buying this month only problem is i need a ps2 from japan :cry:

Fireblade13
08-10-2005, 08:56 PM
Or buy an upgrade that will void your warrenty...

Shadowdeathrose
08-11-2005, 11:31 AM
well it's not on the english version i have all the dresspheres (nearly 100% complete)

Fireblade13
09-09-2005, 09:57 PM
Well I wonder what it has over the WM?

Christmas
09-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Well, here is the info on the new dresspheres in the International version.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_x_2_ilm_new_dresspheres.txt

But I didn't notice anything called "healer" or so.....

sephiroth the dark angel
10-09-2005, 02:59 PM
it's funny i used a cheat disk and i still have the same precentage i had before even knowing i have done all the missions and mastered all dresspheres

Shadowdeathrose
10-09-2005, 07:15 PM
it's funny i used a cheat disk and i still have the same precentage i had before even knowing i have done all the missions and mastered all dresspheres

hehe thats so funny just shows ya not a true gamer a true gamer can get 100% like moi easy(and however many other ppl) without a cheat disc

sephiroth the dark angel
10-10-2005, 05:03 PM

hehe thats so funny just shows ya not a true gamer a true gamer can get 100% like moi easy(and however many other ppl) without a cheat disc

i done 85% of it without cheats but i couldn't beat trema or get mascot so i gave up hope!

Psydekick
10-10-2005, 07:57 PM
I was on a website and I heard of this dress sphere called "Healer". It is supposed to be more powerful than the white mage but I don't know I can't find the explanation of how to get it?
There is a garment grid called healer are you talking about that. It adds strong healing magic when you cross the gates.

Jiro
10-13-2005, 09:01 AM
'sactly. it's a grid just like cauldron crusher. 'sept i don't think it's called that

Shadowdeathrose
10-13-2005, 10:23 AM
i done 85% of it without cheats but i couldn't beat trema or get mascot so i gave up hope!

i beat trema after the tenth try on him i think and the mascot dressphere i got on the second time through the game?

Rhi
10-15-2005, 07:32 PM
my disc di dthat as well (the percentage thingy) i think its if you use too many codes it stops the percentage

jccreid
11-10-2005, 12:35 AM
i thought i found out what i did wrong but still i restarted in ch 5 to walk to zarkland instead and espoid complete and as people say im suppose get transported back to airship automatically and so far nothing any thing to help PLEASE I AM BEGGING U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( TO OBTAIN THE MASCOT DRESSSPHERE) no one has replied back to me

email to jccreid@comcast.net please:whimper:

syun_ukiya
11-10-2005, 05:55 AM
you need all episode complete for all the locations. are you done with PR or chocobo dungeon?

Shadowdeathrose
11-10-2005, 07:40 PM
i thought i found out what i did wrong but still i restarted in ch 5 to walk to zarkland instead and espoid complete and as people say im suppose get transported back to airship automatically and so far nothing any thing to help PLEASE I AM BEGGING U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( TO OBTAIN THE MASCOT DRESSSPHERE) no one has replied back to me

email to jccreid@comcast.net please:whimper:

ok ok if you have done all the eps... and you dint get teleported bak to airship on the last 1 then you have to do new game plus and do it over again and make sure you leave i dunno lets see macalania till last (i no u teleport bak from there) so that way you can get the dressphere

:D cuase now you have passed all the eps... you can't get it on this run through you have to do it again m8;)

just be patient you'll get it eventually