PDA

View Full Version : Football and more football

Strider
07-25-2005, 08:15 PM
I was just thinkin' about this the other day.

A few weeks ago, I put money down to reserve a copy of Madden 2006 (due out August 12, for those keeping score). When I was in the store, though, they were also taking reservations for NCAA Football 2006. Being the football fanatic that I am, I was torn between putting money down for a college football fix and holding off on it. Or not getting it at all ever.

Eventually, I decided against it, stickin' with Madden. Still, though, NCAA looks really good. Has anyone ever had both football games at the same time, and is it really worth the time and money? More importantly, is there anything that really separates the two? I mean, they're both football, which is one of the reasons I chose not to get two. One is enough.

edczxcvbnm
07-25-2005, 08:22 PM
Why not just get last's years game instead of this years barely improved version of last year's game?

Old Manus
07-25-2005, 10:25 PM
And there I was thinking that Chelsea had signed Ronaldinho.

Del Murder
07-26-2005, 01:34 AM
I don't have that problem because I think college football is dumb.

Raistlin
07-26-2005, 01:51 AM
Stick with Madden.

darkchrono
07-26-2005, 02:06 AM
I think college football video games are funner because your players constantly change all the time. Where as in pro games you have the same group of players for years and years and years. Plus don't you have a limited number of years you can play the Madden Dynasties for. Where as you can play the college dynasties alot lot longer.