PDA

View Full Version : Do you like old people?

Destai
07-25-2005, 11:41 PM
I do. Theyre nice and theyve often got it rough. My friend tried to help this old lady carry her shopping bags and she thought she was trying to steal from her so she whacked the bags off her. Old people have attitude too.

Lindy
07-25-2005, 11:43 PM
I like them a lot.

By like, I mean, the same amount I enjoy putting my fingers down my throat and making myself throw up.

Destai
07-25-2005, 11:47 PM
I like them a lot.

By like, I mean, the same amount I enjoy putting my fingers down my throat and making myself throw up.Theyll get you back when you become one of them Lindy :)

Blackmageboi
07-26-2005, 12:01 AM
befriend them, then when they die you get their money

old people smell like old manus

GracefuLxDisasteR
07-26-2005, 12:04 AM
old people all need to be put in nursing homes and never come out. they ruin stuff with theyre 'when i was your age...' stuff and theyre speed limits of 5 mph. they just wreck life for the rest of us.

Hawkeye
07-26-2005, 12:08 AM
I HATE old people. They whine, go to the ER for a cough, or a fart, they take up hospital beds, they have no benefit to society. But even after all these non prejudice remarks, my main distaste towards old people was the serious fact that when my sister was being diognoised with Diabetes, lots of old snow birds from michigan and stuff where in the hospital over a cold, and my sister couldnt see a doctor right away. Thats why I mainly hate old people

Psychotic
07-26-2005, 12:08 AM
I am old people.

T-MaN
07-26-2005, 12:10 AM
Their chill people. My grandparents tell me stories on how they used to live as kids without TV, and how they had to walk miles every day to reach school. It may be boring to some people, but I like hearing my grandparents talk about their young days. :)

Lindy
07-26-2005, 12:29 AM
I like them a lot.

By like, I mean, the same amount I enjoy putting my fingers down my throat and making myself throw up.Theyll get you back when you become one of them Lindy :)
I'm dying before then.

Or creating a cure.

rubah
07-26-2005, 04:01 AM
They're okay~ Some of the old people I know are pretty cool.

SNOOZER
07-26-2005, 04:11 AM
Old people should be isolated so they can be studied to figure out what nutrients they have left for our needs.

Miriel
07-26-2005, 04:14 AM
I respect my elders.

Shlup
07-26-2005, 04:20 AM
I like chillin' with the oldies.

GooeyToast
07-26-2005, 05:05 AM
What's so bad about oldies?

It's not their fault they're old.

For all you people who hate the elderly, just wait until you're 70 something yrs old, then you'll realize what they must feel like getting picked on by punks like yurselves. :)

~Keep it gooey~

disapointedchild
07-26-2005, 05:08 AM
They say funny things. They make me laugh. They like Frank Sinatra.
Me+Old Poeple= :cool:

Del Murder
07-26-2005, 05:41 AM
As long as they don't touch me, but that pretty much goes for everyone.

Reles
07-26-2005, 06:21 AM
They're alright. I mean, I don't hate or like them, I think of them as I think of every other adult, except I see that they're all wrinkly.

Yamaneko
07-26-2005, 06:26 AM
Old people are useless.

Leeza
07-26-2005, 07:19 AM
I like listening to them tell stories of past times.

-N-
07-26-2005, 07:31 AM
As Leeza said, I like listening to their stories. My grandmother met and spoke with Gandhi - I never got tired of that one. Of course, they get a bit boring after a while. But they're also a cool alternate source of authority, and just watching them gives me great insight on what I can do in the present to either be like them or avoid certain setbacks they have suffered.

Shadowdust
07-26-2005, 07:43 AM
As long as they stay off the road, I have no quarrel with the elderly.There is this one old guy that I'm always getting into arguments with. He happens to be the previous accountant to the company I work for so we have many disagreements. Not to mention, he's quite scary on the road. He's really the only senior I've ever had issues with. The rest are usually nice to listen to.

Apollo
07-26-2005, 08:09 AM
I like old people. I have no reason not to like them. :)

KuRt
07-26-2005, 10:36 AM
MY GOD NO!! :mad2: Example:
You have one chocolate bar and an ice cream and you are waiting in the shopping line. an old woman appears there and asks if she may cut a little since she has only one can of milk.
Well you let her go before you and then there comes an old man with a shoppingcart FULL of stuff and goes near the old lady and they start putting all that stuff trough the cashier and the lady at the cashier says: 122.40€
Then the old woman opens her wallet, itīs full of 100€ bills BUT she takes all her 5cent, 10 cent, 20 cent and 50 cent coins but wonīt touch her 1€ and 2€ coins.. then she one by one puts all those darn small coins, totally worth of 13.20€, to the cashier table,
After that sheīs finally willing to take some billīs she takes those smallest ones she can find. At this point you are totally losing your temper. the woman fools around 20 more minutes like that and you finally can buy that chocolate bar and an ice cream you were waiting to buy.
But just becasue that darn old lady, the chocolate bar has started to melt in your ands and the ice cream ainīt in better condition at all. you get pissed and go change them bt when you come back you see a horrible line at the cashier. ALL BECAUSE THAT DARN OLD WOMAN!!

Teaching of the story: Never EVER let an old lady cut the line ANYWHERE for your own sake :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: based on true story. has happened to me...

The Anarchy Angel
07-26-2005, 10:44 AM
I swear they put their elbows in pencil sharpeners!
On the bus on the wya home froms chool, they nearly always come on at the rush points and just elbow their way through the crowd and it really hurts, it feels like you've been stabbed! Never stand near the elderly who are armed with sticks or their drag along everything holder, they are dangerous.

Destai
07-26-2005, 12:01 PM
Old people are useless.

Silmaril
07-26-2005, 12:10 PM
I have nothing against them. i like my two grandmoms but i really don't know how to talk to old people.

But they're okay.

Meat Puppet
07-26-2005, 12:11 PM
As long as I'm never one of them, I'm fine.

Old Manus
07-26-2005, 12:37 PM
Old people suck.

Princess_Yuna
07-26-2005, 12:46 PM
We must all respect the elderly.......In addition they are experianced & sometimes funny!Finally we must think ourselves when we will be older,in that way I think we will understand them!

faster skating penguin
07-26-2005, 01:04 PM
<!--Well, some old people are really good in bed, but if they're too old for sex, then I say we kill them all to save us food.-->*snip*

boris no no
07-26-2005, 01:09 PM
some old people are cool. my nans the bestest person ever :)
but then horrid old men that try and touch you up at work are not so nice...O___o

GooeyToast
07-26-2005, 01:36 PM
*raises hand*

~Keep it gooey~

Little Miss Awesome
07-26-2005, 02:55 PM
I like Frank Sinatra! :mad2:
Old people, well some are cool some are awful :p

Rye
07-26-2005, 02:59 PM
I like them a lot.

By like, I mean, the same amount I enjoy putting my fingers down my throat and making myself throw up.

Too true. I have it bad with old people. Imagine having the first summer where your Italian grandma who you can hardly understand not come and live here, only to discover she's coming the WHOLE summer and coming to live very near by so she'll be over very often.

Psychotic
07-26-2005, 03:01 PM
I like Frank Sinatra! :mad2: And I bet you have no control of your bladder and moan on about how the youth of today has no respect, eh? She's one of them! Euthanasia plzthx!

Peegee
07-26-2005, 03:03 PM
I like old people because unlike you raggamuffins they have existential grounding, sanity, and they like to have fun; that's something none of you have.

*grumble*

xD

I'm old.

Rye
07-26-2005, 03:22 PM
I like old people because unlike you raggamuffins they have existential grounding, sanity, and they like to have fun; that's something none of you have.

*grumble*

xD

I'm old.

HAHA! PG IS OVER THE HILL. *laughs at you* In 4 years, you'll be 30!

Old Manus
07-26-2005, 03:29 PM
And 30 is third reincarnation in EoFF terms.

NeoTifa
07-26-2005, 03:30 PM
@#$% nah! they're wrinkly, flabby, smelly, creepy, etc.

Aurey
07-26-2005, 03:32 PM
I like old people who don't act like an old person.

NeoTifa
07-26-2005, 03:34 PM
XD kinda hard. my grandma dont really act old. well, shes in her 50's i think. wait, i think she might be 60! holy $hit!

Jojee
07-26-2005, 04:44 PM
Yes, I like RSL ^_^;

NeoTifa
07-26-2005, 06:20 PM
i like till lindemann. hes 42....

ZuZu
08-02-2005, 08:18 AM
MY GOD NO!! :mad2: Example:
You have one chocolate bar and an ice cream and you are waiting in the shopping line. an old woman appears there and asks if she may cut a little since she has only one can of milk.
Well you let her go before you and then there comes an old man with a shoppingcart FULL of stuff and goes near the old lady and they start putting all that stuff trough the cashier and the lady at the cashier says: 122.40€
Then the old woman opens her wallet, itīs full of 100€ bills BUT she takes all her 5cent, 10 cent, 20 cent and 50 cent coins but wonīt touch her 1€ and 2€ coins.. then she one by one puts all those darn small coins, totally worth of 13.20€, to the cashier table,
After that sheīs finally willing to take some billīs she takes those smallest ones she can find. At this point you are totally losing your temper. the woman fools around 20 more minutes like that and you finally can buy that chocolate bar and an ice cream you were waiting to buy.
But just becasue that darn old lady, the chocolate bar has started to melt in your ands and the ice cream ainīt in better condition at all. you get pissed and go change them bt when you come back you see a horrible line at the cashier. ALL BECAUSE THAT DARN OLD WOMAN!!

Teaching of the story: Never EVER let an old lady cut the line ANYWHERE for your own sake :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: based on true story. has happened to me...
poor little KuRt
I don't usually mind old people but I don't like the old lady in the shop. Even if I'm saying hello to her, she jus stares. And by the way she smells... and have moustache :p
One bad part of getting old

Boosk
08-02-2005, 11:40 AM
There's this old guy that come into where I work (woolworths) and pees all over the place and steals the pic'a'mic....its soooooooooo wrong. He shoild be in a home. But I like old people who dont pee all over my shop floor :D some of them are alright i suppose.

I''l be old before I know it anyway :(

Kagga :love: