PDA

View Full Version : Cousin attack!

Rye
07-26-2005, 03:09 PM
Today will be the test of my patience and sanity. 4 of my cousins, all of which are young and insane and like to run around and ruin my room, are coming over all day, along with my flakey slutty fur coat wearing aunt who talks to me like I'm 2, and my Italian Grandma who can hardly speak English is here, though she'll be here ALL summer. I'm afraid that I'm going to go insane. Too many people! *sobs*

To give this a topic, how many cousins do you have, and do you get along with them, as well as your relatives? Can you tell us a story of a funny/bad/nice experience with your cousins and other relatives too? :)

Peegee
07-26-2005, 03:14 PM
Like, trip them!

Aurey
07-26-2005, 03:16 PM
My younger cousins chew with their mouths open and it grosses me out. That makes them annoying to me. My older cousins are funny and nice, so I like them, but I haven't talked to them in about six years now.

I was visiting my relatives (second cousins, aunts and uncles, grand parents) this past weekend, they like to talk a lot and they tell the best jokes when drunk.

Shauna
07-26-2005, 03:22 PM
Wow! My cousins, and my older sister love to mess up my room! :D! :love:

I don't know how many cousins I have... Some live in Australia... and I don't know how many... :/

Anyway, on Sunday, my Cousins came over, Craig and Jade. I was on the phone to Tiff (Lenna) at the time, but the conversation was going nowhere... so, after I was brutally attacked by my 7 year old cousin, Jade, we decided to stop the phone call.
So then, I returned to the PC. :D And I voice chatted with some people... Tiff too... and there was more conversation then... xD
Anyway, I asked Jade if she wanted to say hi to my friends. She was reluctant at first, but she talked. Then Craig started talking. And Jade asked me to put on my webcam. xD It was hell.
Jade was talking about legs (Don't ask, I don't know), and making friends with everyone! Craig was insulting Jade and saying he was disabled and in a wheelchair... which he's not.
...And, my friends loved them. xD They say that Craig and Jade are awesome... xD I have to agree though! :love:

NeoTifa
07-26-2005, 03:39 PM
i have a preppy 26 yr old twin cousins(kelly and michelle), a 22? yr old cousin who is kewl (i like him) (chad), a slutty 18 yr old w/ a 2 yr old son (landen is sooo cute though, but a walking tornado) (brandy), a kel 17 yr old (i like him too) (brian), a preppy slutty 14 yr old (jennifer), ummmmmm....ermmm thats it for 1st cousins.

Rye
07-26-2005, 04:03 PM
I wish I had older cousins. I'm the oldest. :(

NeoTifa
07-26-2005, 04:04 PM
hmmmm. im like the 2nd yougest!

Levian
07-26-2005, 04:05 PM
There's nothing that can't be solved with a stun gun.

Destai
07-26-2005, 04:05 PM
I attacked my cousin once. I slammed her head off a kitchen table.

Primus Inter Pares
07-26-2005, 04:06 PM
Cousins?

Or Minions of DOOM! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know my cousins very well... :(

They live in Norway while I am in Australia... moving back soon though :love:

Rye
07-26-2005, 04:06 PM

There's no time for a stun gun! We have to save the planet from a meteor!

Levian
07-26-2005, 04:08 PM

There's no time for a stun gun! We have to save the planet from a meteor!

omg you're right! :eek: *omnislashes meteor* :mad2:

ThroneofDravaris
07-26-2005, 04:11 PM
I have young cousins that annoy me all the time. Luckily, I found a solution.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-7/1046083/strangel.jpg

They didn’t come back after that….

Rye
07-26-2005, 04:15 PM
I have young cousins that annoy me all the time. Luckily, I found a solution.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-7/1046083/strangel.jpg

They didn’t come back after that….

xDDDD Brilliant.

Tama2
07-26-2005, 04:29 PM
I just use games on them. Then I'll just yell at them if they don't listen. If that doesn't work I start usin pressure points. Mwhahahahahahaha

Rye
07-26-2005, 04:32 PM
Another problem is my Macaw Harley is afraid of the Kristin, my 2 or 3 year old cousin, and they scream at each other for hours when they see each other, it's awful. Hopefully they'll stay in the pool all day or colour outside.

I'm prepared, I got a colouring book, two drawing pads and colouring pencils and markers. xD

NeoTifa
07-26-2005, 04:34 PM
my family hates me and probably wishes i would die. lovely eh?

DarknessFromAbove
07-26-2005, 04:42 PM
I don't really know my family to well . . . My younger cousins always seem to like me though when they see me, and I don't think any of them have been to my house lately . . .my room's too messy to mess around in anyways :D

NeoTifa
07-26-2005, 06:21 PM
mine is too. the only one i really see is brandy. pshaw. hate her

Zeldy
07-26-2005, 06:28 PM
My cousins rarely come to my house or anything like that we have partys for Birthdays,Christmas,Easter and New Years so i see them alot anyway.
I have alot of cousins =3
The ones who are older i havnt seen since i was a little girl, to be honest, im not so close with my mums family.. i see some of them, but not all, 2 cousins and 2 step-cousins who i hardly know.
My dads side is huuuge! xD I have lots of aunties and auncles, but only 2 cousins! They are about.. *thinks* 9?
OMG! 2 of my cousins are twins <333 Joshua and Emelia :love:
But they live in Wales, so i see them rarely.
My cousins are a bit.. "Amy!! can we play dolls?? -_-

I make excuses =P
I got out of going my little cousins room by saying
"What will we do? Uh.. I think we should uh.. stay down? :)"
and i also got out of going with Joshua and Emelia into jungee bungee xD

Saiyan Knight
07-26-2005, 06:59 PM

:D

Strider
07-26-2005, 07:05 PM
My family's pretty tight-knit, so I see my cousins all the time. Well, on my mom's side, anyway.

Counting my dad, stepdad and mom, I have something like 35 cousins. Of those, I'm the fourth-oldest at 21, and the three older than I am aren't any older than 26 and are all married. Hell, I have a cousin who's 19 and engaged.

kikimm
07-26-2005, 07:30 PM
I don't have any cousins. Maybe I should be glad.

Oh, and my relatives on my dad's side hate each other, and the relatives on my mom's side like to get drunk and piss each other off. I never see them.

:D

Meat Puppet
07-26-2005, 09:38 PM
I live with my cousin who is a little younger than me but works more than I do. The good part is he pays lots of crap, the bad part is he gets all the girls and I'll leave it at that :D

Kamiko
07-26-2005, 09:49 PM
Umm.... I have tons of cousins... my great uncle has 7 daughters... and they have about 10 kids between them, at least. I have one schzo cousin (I love him, he's so nice) and some other ones.... um.... my druggie cousin, my 'let's blow up stuff' cousin... um.... my doctor cousin....
my two little cousins.... I'd have more but some of my families homosexual....

Rusty
07-27-2005, 03:17 AM
I have seven cousins - I think - I have nine if you include my sister and myself. I love it how we all get along - we all love it when we spend time together. I get on with my family on my fathers side. We are a pretty close-knit family :)

Aphelion
07-27-2005, 04:13 AM
I'm the youngest among the cousins (which actually puts me in a delightful advantage...I'm never guilty of anything... :D )

I have... Let me see... Around 25 cousins, I think. They age from 40 to 17... And I'm only 14. Looks like I'll have to go to lots of funerals... :(

Kakashi509
07-27-2005, 04:20 AM
me and my cousins have used razor fights but then he misteriously died here's a pic of us i'm wearing the hood:Me and my cousin (http://www.adamsbaum.com/Amsterdam/Death%20&%20Death.jpg)

RSL
07-27-2005, 04:29 AM
I have a fair amount of cousins. Nearly all of them are younger than me. The cousins on my Dad's side are okay, most of the one's on my Mom's side are not. I don't know how it worked out that way, but it did.

Peegee
07-27-2005, 04:39 AM
When cousins get to be my age and start to be doctors and calculus professors and asians I start get pissy and don't like them.

ZeZipster
07-27-2005, 05:12 AM
I haven't met any of my cousins.

Silmaril
07-27-2005, 01:52 PM
From my dad's side, I have five cousins and eight once removed cousins and I get along great with all of them, except one once-removed cousin who's recently lost weight and now refuses to socialize with family and two older cousins whom i like but they live in london and i only meet them every four years, one of them is married and has three kids (who, by the way, are evil)

From my mom's side, I only know two, who are my aunt's kids. they're nice but were li'l terrors when (me and my sister) had to babysit them. The elder is a perfectionist and the younger one is like me, relaxed.

Rye
07-27-2005, 01:54 PM
When cousins get to be my age and start to be doctors and calculus professors and asians I start get pissy and don't like them.

PG, learn Calculus!

The Anarchy Angel
07-27-2005, 01:55 PM
Only the two cousins myself, they're older than me, I'm the baby ^^

Kakashi509
07-27-2005, 02:11 PM
When cousins get to be my age and start to be doctors and calculus professors and asians I start get pissy and don't like them.asian isn't a proffesion it's a curse

Mo-Nercy
07-27-2005, 11:48 PM
I have fifteen cousins. Both my mother and father have two sisters and two brothers. I get along with them well.

Only ten of them are in Australia though, those are all those on my mum's side. The other five at in China and on my dad's side. Thus, I only know ten really well. My favourite cousin is the daughter of my father's youngest sister. I look forward to seeing her everytime I go back, she's just so darn cute! She get's carsick and really hates learning english. I had to help her differentiate between a table and a desk for her homework once. :D

Blue_Mage
07-28-2005, 02:24 AM
Well, my forst cousin who is my aunts son is a crackpot who has no job or life & he his grilfeiend just had his baby. Not the type of relatives you wnat to hang around.

On the other hand, my 5th cousins who are al girls are fun to be with. The oldest whis like, 19/20 moved away to Californya, the mext to oldest (18ish) has moved woth the first & is going to Colege there. While the othere two (15/16 & 12/13) are still here. We liek to visit with them. But when they where much younger those girls where monkeys. You would be siting in the living room & you would hear loud crashes from upstairs al the time. They would actualy hang on the doorframe. They where wild, but now they settled down a lot.