PDA

View Full Version : Desert Island party

Prancing Mad
07-26-2005, 06:53 PM
I just saw the Island, and it was pretty nifty. So speaking of islands. If you were being sent to a deserted island (not a peninsula) full of monsters. Out of all the FF characters, which 4 would you take and why?

Firstly, we need the muscle. I'd bring Sabin to fill that need. He'd be cool and optimistic about being on an island. I'd bring Quina to take care of the cooking, though I'm sure he'd be a pain (hey, gotta eat something). I'd take Rikku as the necessary digi-babe :love: . We need a good healer, and for that, I'd designate THE white mage from FF1.

NeoCracker
07-26-2005, 07:22 PM
Well, Many Possibilities there.

1. As you said Sabin, Even the end of the world won't stop him, and neither will a desert Island.

2. ViVi, Black Magic is always a plus.

3. Kain, Vivi Could light his spear so he could jump in the air and use the burning spear to make large symbos in the sky to alert people of our location.

4. Garnet, Shes a healer, and i personally think shes hotter than Rikku

Aphelion
07-26-2005, 08:07 PM
I'd take...

1. Quina: For cooking purposes, as stated above.

2. Yuna: With a complete dressphere, so I wouldn't have to worry about healing and using black magic to kill the giant teddy bears that inflict panic in the island's inhabitants. :D

3. Wakka: So there would be someone cool to play with (Blitzball, of course; what else? :D )

4. Irvine: So there is a sucker trying to hit on teddy bears disguised as Selphie. :D

We always need a bait.

kikimm
07-26-2005, 08:47 PM
Squall, Tidus, Irvine and Gippal.

No, no reason at all.

:D

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-27-2005, 10:25 AM
Mustadio - he's an engineer, he could probably build a boat with the proper materials.

Terra - good magic and sword skills, plus she can always morph and fly out to get help, or, at the very least, pull down Fire 3 from the sky to attract attention.

Faris - Something tells me a pirate would be helpful on a desert island. Especially if it gets visited by other pirates. Of course, she might not let us set fire to the rum, but I think Terra might persuade her otherwise. And her job versatility doesn't hurt either. And if we ever make a boat, we do need someone who can steer it, as well as someone who knows how it should be built. Who better than Faris?

Edgar - As a man of tools, he'd probably be able to help Mustadio with that boat.

Necronopticous
07-27-2005, 10:42 AM
Celes is all you'd ever need, fools.

blackchocobo9999
07-27-2005, 10:56 AM
1. Freya= She can jump really high so she can jump on top of palm trees to get cocunuts for us or get birds
2. Cid (from ff9)= Because in his Human form, he is very good at building things, so he could build a airship!
3.Edgar= He has tools he could lend cid to use to build the airship with
4. Paine= Because she is a bad ass, who can change from fighter, black mage, white mage and so on

Those are the people who would be useful on a desert island, but not the ones id prefere to be with, becasue they are all so boring but useful!!!

RedCydranth
07-27-2005, 12:23 PM
Psshh.. All you need is Maria or Guy from FFII, so long as they know the Warp spell.

Okay, seriously?

Well, Food would be a difficulty. Seeing as its an island, I think a fisherman would be of more use than a cook. Quina catches frogs, not fish so she's out. I'm inclined to think that Wakka has island life pretty well mastered. My first choice is Wakka. Also, Quina'd eat everything her/his/its self.

If its possible to leave the island we have to find someone can navigte the seas. "Man, its got to be someone with the knowhow AND the Elbowgrease to lead us lead us to a new land.... No not me and KG. We don't have the kind enough capacity to lead." Sorry.. got off track there.. Seriously though, Someone who knows how to build a boat, and get back to civilization. I can think of no better engineer than Cid, from FFIV. Cid IV is my next pick. He build the Red Wing's fleets. He's the man.

Okay, with food and a way out settled, We have to think about fun until we get off this island. Well, Since I'm the captain here, I demand we get a hot lady to relieve me of my stresses. Now which of the FF beauties shall acompany me and provide a use besides making me happy? Well, Celes is pretty hot, and if Wakka needs help fishing, She has a bit of experience with that too. Celes Will be the enjoyment wench and doubles as backup fisherman. Also, She can cast cure magics incase of injury.

Now all thats really needed is comedy and entertainment. Finally that spoony bard Edward can come to use. He's a bag of laughs and he can play instruments and sing. Edward is my comedy relief.

Since we will be encountering monsters, i think Wakka, Cid and Celes can handle the Cactuars. This IS a tropical island? What else would there be? Goblins perhaps... If were on the goblin island.

Captain Maxx Power
07-27-2005, 06:14 PM
Quistis, Tifa, Lulu and Rinoa. One of them has to sucuumb eventually! *prays it's Quistis*

boys from the dwarf
07-27-2005, 09:08 PM
Psshh.. All you need is Maria or Guy from FFII, so long as they know the Warp spell.

Okay, seriously?

Well, Food would be a difficulty. Seeing as its an island, I think a fisherman would be of more use than a cook. Quina catches frogs, not fish so she's out. I'm inclined to think that Wakka has island life pretty well mastered. My first choice is Wakka. Also, Quina'd eat everything her/his/its self.

If its possible to leave the island we have to find someone can navigte the seas. "Man, its got to be someone with the knowhow AND the Elbowgrease to lead us lead us to a new land.... No not me and KG. We don't have the kind enough capacity to lead." Sorry.. got off track there.. Seriously though, Someone who knows how to build a boat, and get back to civilization. I can think of no better engineer than Cid, from FFIV. Cid IV is my next pick. He build the Red Wing's fleets. He's the man.

Okay, with food and a way out settled, We have to think about fun until we get off this island. Well, Since I'm the captain here, I demand we get a hot lady to relieve me of my stresses. Now which of the FF beauties shall acompany me and provide a use besides making me happy? Well, Celes is pretty hot, and if Wakka needs help fishing, She has a bit of experience with that too. Celes Will be the enjoyment wench and doubles as backup fisherman. Also, She can cast cure magics incase of injury.

Now all thats really needed is comedy and entertainment. Finally that spoony bard Edward can come to use. He's a bag of laughs and he can play instruments and sing. Edward is my comedy relief.

Since we will be encountering monsters, i think Wakka, Cid and Celes can handle the Cactuars. This IS a tropical island? What else would there be? Goblins perhaps... If were on the goblin island.
i agree with you but id replace celes with tifa and edward with bartz.(tifa for the same reason as celes almost and she can cure i suppose.)and bartz can fight and is funny on FF5 and also he can be a white mage.)

rubah
07-27-2005, 10:26 PM
Squall, Yuna, Rinoa, and Auron.

not only are they my favorites, but they are completely customizable, yet still fit a traditional party ^_^

squall- fast muscle
yuna- summoner/healer
rinoa- black mage, with some healing powerz
auron- tough muscle:D

after we clean the monsters out we could then party.

Magaso
07-28-2005, 03:12 AM
Hmmm 4 people eh?

Id bring:
Bartz with the jobs to hunt and catch food

Setzer F.n.a.r.

Mewt to to help us when were bored.(That book would save us from boredom easily)

and Mog so I could finally learn to dance. :p

ljkkjlcm9
07-28-2005, 04:30 AM
Cyan- Cleave would slice up any monsters, perfectly for food, plus he's old and no competition for the ladies

Ashe from FFXII cause she's the cutest FF girl I've seen, I don't care what she can do, she's there to be cute and keep me company

Rosa cause she is purely a white mage for healing us and crap which would be nice, plus she's another girl for more fun

Celes cause she has black magic to cook the food, or freeze it for storage and stuff, plus her Runic would protect us from dangerous weather such as lightning! haha and she's another girl

THE JACKEL