PDA

View Full Version : Everyone has a Zodaic Sign.What's yours?

NightShadow
07-27-2005, 02:54 AM
What's your Zodiac Sign?

If you do not know what a Zodiac sign is or what your is please you this link:
http://www.starlightastrology.com/signsindex.htm
Note: Your Sign depends on what month you were born in.

I'm an Aries. That means:

On the downside: jealous and combatative, destructive, domineering and obstinate.
(That sounds like me)
Your good qualities include: being dynamic, direct, positive in attitude and manner, quick response to situations.
(really like me)
Learning to know what you want and how to exert your will without harming anyone else will be your lifes work.
(That's me)

GooeyToast
07-27-2005, 03:03 AM
Scorpio.

Tat means I'm a sex freak. :cool:

~Keep it gooey~

Tama2
07-27-2005, 03:59 AM
Scorpio.

Tat means I'm a sex freak. :cool:

~Keep it gooey~

Wow. My too. On both parts. lol

Aphelion
07-27-2005, 04:07 AM
Taurus...

On the downside: Carelessness, Being indecisive, Overly Romantic, Dependent on others.
Your good qualities include: Friendliness, Tact, Social Graces, Gentleness.
Learning to control a jealous, possessive streak that always threatens to erupt will be your lifes work.

My comments: The first part is WRONG! I'm not indecisive and I'm definitely not careless, and I don't depend on others so much either! And I've already learned to control the "threatening possessive streak", AS YOU COULD PROBABLY SEE BY THIS POST!!!

Full control. :D

Black Mage
07-27-2005, 04:10 AM
Virgo

* On the downside: You can be critical, petty, self-centered and picky.
* Your good qualities include: Industrious, methodical, humane, loving.
* Learning to accept others for the way they are and not the way you think they should be could be your lifes work.

This is probably the least fitting description I've heard for Virgo. Usually it sounds more like me. Whatever.

Jebus
07-27-2005, 04:27 AM
Pisces

# On the downside: Dishonesty, Martyrdom, and Indecisiveness in most affairs.
# Your good qualities include: Sensitivity to the needs of others and Idealism
# Your lifes work: Learning to use your creative imagination to the benefit of others, not just self.

I am NOT dishonest. This has to be the least accurate description so far. It's also not even close to any other description of a Pisces I've seen. Not that I believe any of this to begin with though.

SnoopyG
07-27-2005, 04:56 AM
* On the downside: Clannish and moody, attached to the past, a worrier and a clinger, jealousy.
* Your good qualities include: Patient, sensitive, romantic, sociable, and maternal.
* To identify your own personal feelings and put selfishness aside will be your lifes work.

Wow, who knew these scientists/atrologist/fortune tellers actually got these things right.

Behold the Void
07-27-2005, 06:51 AM
Tiger.

What?

Reles
07-27-2005, 07:19 AM
I was born on the cusp, so I share a little bit of capricorn as well.

Sagittarius:
On the downside: Arrogant, Lack of Humility, Bigoted, Careless, Lawless.
Your good qualities include: Optimistic, Jovial, Generous, Philosophical, Lucky.
The betterment of humanity through integration of your beliefs and aspirations will be your lifes work.

Capricorn:
On the downside: Cold, Miserly, Indifferent, Rigid.
Your good qualities include: Practical, Self-disciplined, Responsible, Reliable.
Controlling your abilities, ambitions, destiny, and priorities will be your lifes work.

I did research on both of the signs and found that I'm a little of each, because I was hours away from being Capricorn.

escobert
07-27-2005, 07:36 AM
By Mercury being placed in Virgo you have an unusual ability to reason that is lacking in other signs. Not that you are more intelligent but rather that you lean towards the logical in all you think, and sometimes this may not be the best thing as there has to be some of the odd, unusual things in life that you will have to learn to accept that does not seem to have any order, logic, or reason. You do find it easier to think than to do anything else, better than most other people for that matter. You must guard against living in your head and not in the world.

You have a computer like memory that allows you to be able to assimilate a large amount of information and then present it to the masses in a more understandable manner. You are very good at expressing this type of thing but when it comes to something close to your heart, such as love or compassion, you find it hard to let the other person know and can thus appear to be aloof and cold. You have a tendency to get out of sorts and become 'picky' with those around you which makes for some unforgiven hard feelings in the future.
You can be argumentative, critical, nervous and tense and if you do not make a special effort to overcome these you will lose many friends and loved ones throughout your lifetime without a clue as to why. Virgoans are the critics of the Zodiac which I feel is an offshoot of their lack of self-confidence. A big job ahead for all Virgoans is to build up self-confidence and their acceptance of the fact that everyone cannot be the same as he or she is; learn to live and let live.

As Virgo is the sign of the harvest you spend most of your time separating the wheat from the chaff and most of your life trying to take away the useless from the useful, thus working your way to a state of subconscious purity, (the principle of the Vestal Virgin). Are you the purist or the puritan? The purist trusts his or her inherent goodness to keep them separate from any unwholesome involvement with potentially corrupting elements in our society. The puritan is the picky, squeaky clean type who will never be pure in self and who searchs for it but cannot find it in others: therefore, the criticisms.

* On the downside: You can be critical, petty, self-centered and picky.
* Your good qualities include: Industrious, methodical, humane, loving.
* Learning to accept others for the way they are and not the way you think they should be could be your lifes work.

Actually sounds exactly like me :D

kikimm
07-27-2005, 07:47 AM
I'm a libra, so this is the description I got:

On the downside: Oversensitive, Snobbishness, Cold, Vain, Demanding.
Your good qualities include: Affectionate, Likeable, Magnetic, Socially Correct.
Learning to temper your good qualities with a fair amount of tolerance may be your lifes work.

Hmm. Some of what else I read on that sight sounds about right, but what is written above is.....so-so.

:D

Meat Puppet
07-27-2005, 08:36 AM
My one seems pretty accurate, seeing as my father is a raging naked man and my mother is a horse.

Project G
07-27-2005, 10:29 AM
I'm a capricorn.

Your good qualities include: Practical, Self-disciplined, Responsible, Reliable.
Controlling your abilities, ambitions, destiny, and priorities will be your lifes work.

Yep, sounds like me

Blackmageboi
07-27-2005, 01:46 PM
I'm a capricorn.

Yep, sounds like me
i'm capriorn too and it also sounds like me....

CAPRICORN- the fish goat

Destai
07-27-2005, 01:51 PM
Capricorn. GOATS FOREVA

UWAOOOOU
07-27-2005, 02:08 PM
Capricorn. GOATS FOREVAfunny enough, me too

Zeldy
07-27-2005, 02:16 PM
Mercury Rules the Sign of Gemini

* On the downside: You may have a tendency to criticize, complain, be ungrateful, and be wishy washy.
* Your good qualities include: Adaptable, congenial, expressive, and clever
* Learning to make a firm decision and sticking to it could be your lifes work.

Your symbol is the twins,
which denotes your dual mindedness.

Worrisome Gemini

Who's fond of life and jest and pleasure;
Who vacillates and changes ever?
Who loves attention without measure?
Why? Gemini!

themagicroundabout
07-27-2005, 02:22 PM
yayness :D:D:D:D:D im also gemini :)

The Anarchy Angel
07-27-2005, 02:26 PM
Sagimattarius, eh?

...no I'm not...

Your good qualities include: Optimistic, Jovial, Generous, Philosophical, Lucky.
...kinda...

The betterment of humanity through integration of your beliefs and aspirations will be your lifes work.
...pssh...

And what do you mean my favourite colour is purple?!
It's black and white....or red!

NightShadow
07-27-2005, 02:51 PM
yayness :D:D:D:D:D im also gemini :)

You do know that for all you Geminis' out there that,you have twins somewhere in the world. :)

Craig
07-27-2005, 03:35 PM
Capricorn.

Momiji
07-27-2005, 03:44 PM
How odd. I'm an Aquarius.

On the downside: Resisting Change, Rebellious, Erratic, Perverse, Eccentric.
Your good qualities include: Loath Restriction, Resourceful, Intuitive, Inventive, Humanitarian,
Recognizing that change is not all bad and accept the freedom and individual purpose that it brings could be your ongoing lifes work.

That isn't me at all!!! Well, maybe resourceful, intuitive, and inventive, but nothing else.

Rini
07-27-2005, 04:00 PM
I'm Aeris.

..No wait, that's Aries. *hahahahahahaha crazy laughter* ... ... -.- I'm no fun.

This glyph is the symbol of the sun (the circle) with an arrow that aptly describes how a person ruled by Mars defends and asserts themselves or their egos, it also represents our survival factor and even the Arian sexuality. The glyph for Mars is typically male in nature and represents the energy of Mars bursting forth from the constraints of life with desire to do, to be, and to conquer. This planet is associated with Ares, the God of War (bwahaha I am the god\o/ ... Loved that game <3). In the beginning Ares was the God of agriculture, giving the crops the life from the sun and the arrow to the farmer for strength to persevere and defend his crops from all predators. This association was changed by the roman solders to represent the ability and the willingness of the warrior to attack all his enemies and defend his life with it's arrow; this arrow gave it another association with war in the mind of the Romans. Mars is concerned with the masculine side of your nature, strongly sexual, it makes one aggressive as well as decisive; Hasty and rude as well as positive and energetic. Mars gives an individual facet to the personality, bringing to the surface the instinctive desires and impulses. It is too often associated with anger and violence by those not having the benefit of the energies it gives to the typical Arian. It denotes the warrior, not the warlike, and gives the subject the courage to face self, the baser self, the one enemy we all have in common and the one enemy we must all learn to control.

* On the downside: jealous and combatative, destructive, domineering and obstinate.
* Your good qualities include: being dynamic, direct, positive in attitude and manner, quick response to situations.
* Learning to know what you want and how to exert your will without harming anyone else will be your lifes work.

Sounds like me :o

Primus Inter Pares
07-27-2005, 04:07 PM
Aries...

" * Learning to know what you want and how to exert your will without harming anyone else will be your lifes work."

This isn't me... my urge to excert stabbity death on all is very evident...

Hawkeye
07-27-2005, 04:13 PM
I am Gemini

Sasquatch
07-27-2005, 04:21 PM
Leo
On the downside: You may have a heavy ego, and you can be arrogant, vain, and extravagant.
(Don't really have much of an ego. I somewhat lack self-esteem, and I'm timid. Wrong.)
Your good qualities include: A strong vitality, honorable, creative, generous, dignified.
(Sure as hell ain't creative, and I don't know what they mean by dignified.)
Developing your own self identity and mode of creative energy expression will be your ongoing life's work.
(Mode of creative energy expression? What a crock. I'm boring.)

Of course, it helps that I think all the Astrology crap is a farse anyway.

Cruise Control
07-27-2005, 04:22 PM
Scorpio (unable to follow link due to parental controls >.<)

fire_of_avalon
07-27-2005, 04:37 PM
I'm a Cancer born on the Leo cusp, which means I'm crazy because Cancer and Leo are planetary and elemental opposites.

Cancer:
* On the downside: Clannish and moody, attached to the past, a worrier and a clinger, jealousy.
* Your good qualities include: Patient, sensitive, romantic, sociable, and maternal.
* To identify your own personal feelings and put selfishness aside will be your lifes work.

Leo:
# On the downside: You may have a heavy ego, and you can be arrogant, vain, and extravagant.
# Your good qualities include: A strong vitality, honorable, creative, generous, dignified.
# Developing your own self identity and mode of creative energy expression will be your ongoing life's work.

SeeDRankLou
07-27-2005, 04:51 PM
I'm a Gemini.

On the downside: You may have a tendency to criticize, complain, be ungrateful, and be wishy washy.
Your good qualities include: Adaptable, congenial, expressive, and clever
Learning to make a firm decision and sticking to it could be your lifes work.

Social Moon Firesky
07-27-2005, 08:36 PM
LEOS RULE! :love:

The Sun Rules the Sign of Leo:
On the downside: You may have a heavy ego, and you can be arrogant, vain, and extravagant.
Your good qualities include: A strong vitality, honorable, creative, generous, dignified.
Developing your own self identity and mode of creative energy expression will be your ongoing life's work.

Yay! I'm a typical Leo! :D

Zanius
07-27-2005, 09:03 PM
I'm Taurus! :)

On the downside: Carelessness (don't agree), Being indecisive (don't agree), Overly Romantic, Dependent on others (no way because I hate to depend on others).

Learning to control a jealous, possessive streak that always threatens to erupt will be your life work.

My comments: The first part is WRONG! I'm not indecisive and I'm definitely not careless, and I don't depend on others so much either! And I've already learned to control the "threatening possessive streak", AS YOU COULD PROBABLY SEE BY THIS POST!!!

Full control. :D

My thoughts exactly! :D

Drift
07-27-2005, 09:09 PM
Aquarius
* On the downside: Resisting Change, Rebellious, Erratic, Perverse, Eccentric.
* Your good qualities include: Loath Restriction, Resourceful, Intuitive, Inventive, Humanitarian,
* Recognizing that change is not all bad and accept the freedom and individual purpose that it brings could be your ongoing lifes work.

lol at this part=You rarely lose hope due to your positive and optimistic outlook on life even when life gets difficult.

not me i thinks

LifeAsABullet
07-27-2005, 09:09 PM

Your good qualities include: Loath Restriction, Resourceful, Intuitive, Inventive, Humanitarian,
Recognizing that change is not all bad and accept the freedom and individual purpose that it brings could be your ongoing lifes work.

That isn't me at all!!! Well, maybe resourceful, intuitive, and inventive, but nothing else.

Aquarius
* Your good qualities include: Loath Restriction, Resourceful, Intuitive, Inventive, Humanitarian,
* Recognizing that change is not all bad and accept the freedom and individual purpose that it brings could be your ongoing lifes work.

lol at this part=You rarely lose hope due to your positive and optimistic outlook on life even when life gets difficult.

not me i thinks

Wow! I believe we are the only 3 aquas in this thread so far :eek: :eek: but I believe that whole thing explains me as a person, it all depends on what time you were born and what day, especially with aquarius, they are totally different if one was born in january and the other in february, goes with all signs and especially cusps and rising signs as well have a major effect..im an astrologer geek :love:

Shoden
07-27-2005, 09:12 PM
Sagitarius, snake

radyk05
07-27-2005, 09:15 PM
scorpio and rat on the chinese zodiac

Kamiko
07-27-2005, 09:48 PM
I'm an Aquarius (which means I'm nuts) And a Snake (which means I'm vain and umm.... a procrastinator!? That can't be right, where's that stupid Zodiac book!?! Oh well... I'll look it up tommorrow... :fpenerg: )

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-27-2005, 10:17 PM
Both my Star and Moon sign is Leo.

rcabronx
07-27-2005, 10:25 PM
Sagittarius ROCKS!!!!!!

On the downside: Arrogant (YUP), Lack of Humility (UM....NAW), Bigoted (HELL NO), Careless (NOPE...OVERLY CAREFUL, ACTUALLY....), Lawless (I DON'T THINK SO....HMM)

Your good qualities include: Optimistic (YUP), Jovial (SO-SO), Generous (SO-SO), Philosophical (YUP), Lucky (NOPE).

Jeez.... I.... Kinda..... SUCK....don't I? :whimper:

rubah
07-27-2005, 10:27 PM
saggitarius born in the year of the dragon :O

how l33t does that make me, I ask you.

(very l33t)

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-27-2005, 10:33 PM
Go fire signs!

Shoden
07-27-2005, 10:50 PM
i wish i had pyrokenisis to go along with my star sign

Lindy
07-27-2005, 10:59 PM
Serpentarius.

Shauna
07-28-2005, 12:15 AM
Saggitarius... and Horse! Go me... :love:

Strider
07-28-2005, 12:19 AM
Aquarius, represent.

Although I am on... whatever they call it. The cusp? Yeah, Pisces cusp, I guess.

Kakashi509
07-28-2005, 12:42 AM
* On the downside: Arrogant, Lack of Humility, Bigoted, Careless, Lawless.
true
* Your good qualities include: Optimistic, Jovial, Generous, Philosophical, Lucky.
I'm pessimistic and quite unlucky actaully
* The betterment of humanity through integration of your beliefs and aspirations will be your lifes work. Theres a betterment of humanity?

Lionx
07-28-2005, 01:03 AM
* On the downside: You may have a heavy ego, and you can be arrogant, vain, and extravagant.
* Your good qualities include: A strong vitality, honorable, creative, generous, dignified.
* Developing your own self identity and mode of creative energy expression will be your ongoing life's work.

Leo has a great deal of self confidence but they also have a great fear of being ridiculed and made to feel disgraced. While Leo is very affectionate there is a tendency to have things their way and may rapidly lose interest if they are challenged too often for the leading role. They will have to learn to discipline themselves against their overall enthusiasm for living life to the fullest, which is to say, dangerously on the edge. The creative urge in Leos should never be stifled as to do so a good deal of potential will be wasted.

Leos are found as painters, actors, or sculptors; but not all Leos are in the public arts, no, rather they can be found in the throes of creation doing their projects on the kitchen table. They have an infectious vitality that lights up their lives like an inner sun and illuminates not only their lives, but the lives of those around them. Lack of fulfillment in life, professionally or personally, can destroy these bright and shinning people and cloud their personalities.Leos need control in their lives to be really satisfied so organization is absolutely essential to their peace of mind.

A leo should cultivate a flexible mind as they do not always 'know best'.
Only when this trait is cultivated can the characteristic Leonine warmth, generosity, and desire to really understand others be fully indulged.

The lions love and adore children as they bring out the inner child. Leos are surprisingly sensitive and easily hurt, but they do have a tendency to dominate and this should never be underestimated. It is always meant well as they only want to bring out the best in the people they care about, or work with. They also tend toward impatience and they should make curbing these traits a lifelong objective. Born leaders, they can take command of a situation in any emergency and see it through to its completion. The enthusiams they acquired in childhood will generally last a lifetime and may even dictate the career one would choose.

They can be too status conscious, causing themselves much anguish when, or if, they cannot keep up with others in their immediate circle. They can also be quite overbearing and vain when they feel they are being challenged. On the other hand, the lions make great lovers and parents, giving more to a relationship than most of the other signs. They are good honorable persons and good providers.

i am a leo. btw if you havent noticed. Alot of it true...maybe cept the arrogant part...or maybe i am just in self-delusion..xD

I am a Tiger in the Chinese astrology.

Dignified Pauper
07-28-2005, 01:20 AM
They don't have my sign - Serpentarius.

Edit: Lindy beat me too this... stupid Lindy.

Spammerman
07-28-2005, 01:23 AM
Picses

On the downside: Dishonesty, Martyrdom, and Indecisiveness in most affairs.
Your good qualities include: Sensitivity to the needs of others and Idealism
Your lifes work: Learning to use your creative imagination to the benefit of others, not just self.

Manny
07-28-2005, 02:10 AM
I am Gemini, hear me roar. *roar*

Lindy
07-28-2005, 02:15 AM
They don't have my sign - Serpentarius.

Edit: Lindy beat me too this... stupid Lindy.
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

*gets head choppy*

Mr. Graves
07-28-2005, 04:27 AM
Leo. Oh, but it's so false....

Polyonymous
07-28-2005, 04:36 AM
Leo. Oh, but it's so false....

I mostly agree. They seemed to have gotten Leo wrong. If you didn't already get it, I'm a Leo too.

StarlightAngel
07-28-2005, 04:59 AM
Aries

On the downside: jealous and combatative, destructive, domineering and obstinate.
Your good qualities include: being dynamic, direct, positive in attitude and manner, quick response to situations.
Learning to know what you want and how to exert your will without harming anyone else will be your lifes work.

Kinda right.... and kinda wrong.....

Bubble_Tea_Tifa
07-28-2005, 05:16 AM
I'm a capricorn! Yay for the sea-goats! ^_^
Baahh...sploosh! :grinpink:

CloudSquallandZidane
07-28-2005, 08:21 AM
My sign???

Danger Do not feed, make eye contact, or communicate with!!!

Seriously, im a Libra.

Rase
07-28-2005, 08:35 AM
Aquarius

On the downside;
Resisting Change: Eh, I do a little.
Rebellious: Haha, nope.
Erratic: Nope.
Perverse: Nope.
Eccentric: Ahhh... no.

Your good qualities include;
Loath Restriction: No, I like a good balance.
Resourceful: I guess.
Intuitive: Sure.
Inventive: Kinda.
Humanitarian: In a way.

......... Yeah.

So, to recap, I'm an Aquarius, and the website is completely wrong about me.

°¿°¿°
07-28-2005, 08:38 AM
hmm im gemini says im an ungrateful complainer :(

DMKA
07-28-2005, 10:48 AM
I'm an Aeris, not to be confused with an Aires.

Rusty
07-28-2005, 11:46 AM
I'm an Aquarius too.

Resha
07-28-2005, 01:43 PM
Sagittarius. It's a complicated sign to spell. xD

Princess_Yuna
07-28-2005, 02:31 PM
Pisces!

shuyin_zer0
07-28-2005, 03:34 PM
im saggitarios(dunno how 2 spell lol)

Rye
07-28-2005, 04:12 PM
I'm a Cancer. :)

Magaso
07-28-2005, 06:10 PM
The betterment of humanity through integration of your beliefs and aspirations will be your lifes work

Hah. If anything Im an Pessimist, and Generous? Bah. Philosophical? Har har. Lucky? yes.

Vincent_Valentine_fan
07-28-2005, 08:38 PM
scorpio

disapointedchild
07-29-2005, 03:31 AM
Virgo, smart intelligent and all out coooool. :cool:

Project G
07-29-2005, 10:44 AM
Capricorn. GOATS FOREVA

C'mon goats, yes, woo hoo. Evil goats rahhh

GooeyToast
07-29-2005, 10:51 AM
* On the downside: Abuse of power, the darker side of magic ;) , fanatic, distructive, selfserving.
* Your good qualities include: A spiritual outlook, ability to detirmine truth.
* To consciously aid the transformations that will allow your maximum soul growth will be your lifes work.

Most of that is true actually.

~Keep it gooey~

Project G
07-29-2005, 10:53 AM
What the hell? What star sign are you then?

GooeyToast
07-29-2005, 10:55 AM
Me?

Are you talkin' to teh Gooey?

~Keep it gooey~

Project G
07-29-2005, 10:57 AM
Me?

Are you talkin' to teh Gooey?

~Keep it gooey~

No not really, I'm talking to the other gooey toast

GooeyToast
07-29-2005, 10:59 AM
There's only 1 GooeyToast you silly little man.

I am a Scorpio, and my planet is Pluto, as i previously mentioned on the last page. :cool:

~Keep it gooey~

Drift
07-29-2005, 12:06 PM

Aquarius

not me i thinks

Wow! I believe we are the only 3 aquas in this thread so far :eek: :eek: but I believe that whole thing explains me as a person, it all depends on what time you were born and what day, especially with aquarius, they are totally different if one was born in january and the other in february, goes with all signs and especially cusps and rising signs as well have a major effect..im an astrologer geek :love:

i was into stars, but then i gave up and just looked at them at night better than researching them *nod*

sparkie
07-29-2005, 09:11 PM
Scorpio/tiger. Stay back.

Pluto Rules the Sign of Scorpio
On the downside: Abuse of power, the darker side of magic, fanatic, distructive, selfserving.
Your good qualities include: A spiritual outlook, ability to detirmine truth.
To consciously aid the transformations that will allow your maximum soul growth will be your lifes work.

There's something creepy about someone being able to read all about you from a zodiac sign... But there are better, more accurate sources for this (imo).

Spammerman
07-30-2005, 12:42 AM
Picses

On the downside: Dishonesty, Martyrdom, and Indecisiveness in most affairs.
Your good qualities include: Sensitivity to the needs of others and Idealism
Your lifes work: Learning to use your creative imagination to the benefit of others, not just self.

Whats martyrdom, and my lifes work suits me.

It says Learning using your creativeness to benefit others, and I wanna be a video game creator, which is being creative, and giving others a good time.

Kiana Artemis
07-30-2005, 01:08 AM
Capricorn
Can't say I act anything like a capricorn....I can't even remember what a capricorn attribute would be....But hey! At least my birthday is in the school holidays-WOO HOO!!!!!

Faris
07-30-2005, 01:09 AM
Virgo.

Giga Guess
07-30-2005, 01:45 AM
I'm Aries on the cusp of Pisces. Thus I bear traits of both.

* On the downside: jealous(no) and combatative(oh yeah...), destructive(sometimes), domineering(nope) and obstinate(uhmmm...yeah.).
* Your good qualities include: being dynamic, direct, positive in attitude and manner, quick response to situations(all except the last.).
* Learning to know what you want and how to exert your will without harming anyone else will be your lifes work. (kinda...)

* On the downside: Dishonesty, Martyrdom, and Indecisiveness in most affairs(all except the first).
* Your good qualities include: Sensitivity to the needs of others and Idealism (Oh yeah...)
* Your lifes work: Learning to use your creative imagination to the benefit of others, not just self. (oh yeah...)

Spammerman
07-30-2005, 05:21 PM
we need more picses.

lordblazer
07-30-2005, 05:35 PM
Pisces

Del Murder
07-30-2005, 05:44 PM
'Dip'

Silver Valentines
07-30-2005, 05:48 PM
I am a Taurus
Venus Rules the Sign of Taurus

On the downside: Carelessness, Being indecisive, Overly Romantic, Dependent on others.
( that is actually really accurate, strange...)

(It's also very accurate, kinda scary now...)

Learning to control a jealous, possessive streak that always threatens to erupt will be your lifes work
(not as accurate as the qualities and down sides)

Project G
08-01-2005, 10:51 AM
There's only 1 GooeyToast you silly little man.

I am a Scorpio, and my planet is Pluto, as i previously mentioned on the last page. :cool:

~Keep it gooey~

So you've never heard of sarcasm?

Terran
08-01-2005, 03:12 PM
I'm Cancer. I kill people!! I mean..I am a Cancerian which means I am heavy into Loyalty and home and other thing I am too lazy too post. It actually sounds like me...

crashNUMBERS
08-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Aquarius...

faster skating penguin
08-01-2005, 05:29 PM
Astrology is the biggest peice of /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif in the history of the universe.

I'm a Leo by the way.

Don't go around the filters. ~ Leeza

Lady Seifer
08-02-2005, 05:57 AM
the best sign in the world :D , Taurus

Takara
08-02-2005, 06:14 AM
Pisces here, born on the year of the Dog.

NightShadow
08-02-2005, 01:55 PM
(singing) I wish I had a flip side,To much like a Gemini.

Lionx
08-02-2005, 02:06 PM
In FFXI i almost duoed Aquaris, next stop => Crash the new HNM of the century. Drops 5million gil D:

On that note are the results for you guys even accruate?

Slade
08-03-2005, 07:28 AM
Leo. KIng of the jungle and in my case the world. Born during the year of the Ox.............moo

black orb
08-03-2005, 08:15 AM
>>> Libra.
Chinese Zodiac: Ram/Sheep..

Project G
08-04-2005, 10:23 AM
I was born under the year of the dragon

chocobo hunter
08-05-2005, 07:22 PM
Capricorn the water goat

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-05-2005, 08:06 PM
Pisces. fish kick ass. Evidently I was born "under" the pisces constellation. whatever that is supposed to mean. I live, eat, and breathe water man. No, really, I live on a floating home (houseboat is an incorrect term for what I live on). I go swimming in the river almost everyday.its great.

by the way, I was born in the year of the horse.