PDA

View Full Version : Facial hair

radyk05
07-27-2005, 05:24 AM
yes, boys and girls, it another thread about facial hair. i think its been almost a year since we had one :D

so, guys, do you have/wish you had a facial hair style? got any facial hair at all? do you like having/lacking it?

and girls, how do you like the guy's face the most?

im hoping for some pictures in this thread. i'll have mine posted as soon as i get some new batteries fer my camera.

theundeadhero
07-27-2005, 05:26 AM
Right now I have a full manly beard but I don't have any pictures I can post at the moment. I don't want to shave tomorrow. It's gonna hurt :(

Shadowdust
07-27-2005, 05:31 AM
Right now I have a full manly beard but I don't have any pictures I can post at the moment. I don't want to shave tomorrow. It's gonna hurt :(

I feel your pain.

Sadly, I come from a family that has way too much hair. So I grow a full beard pretty quickly. I would say it's mostly formed within 5 days. A shave doesn't even last a day anymore so I only bother to do it once a week now. Otherwise, my face would be a bloody friggin' mess.

Meat Puppet
07-27-2005, 05:55 AM
I tried to grow one in a tribute to RSL, but all the best I could get was this scraggled mess of uneven hairs and a molestache. :(

kikimm
07-27-2005, 08:18 AM
Personally, I like clean-shaven the best. I like seeing the guy's face. However, some dudes look happenin` with facial hair, and I can appreciate that as well.

To have a beard, though, you have to be special, like Gimli, or RSL. =/

:D

Peegee
07-27-2005, 08:22 AM
It's up to the woman, since men typically don't grow hair to impress/challenge each other. But I tend to think that clean shaven men don't hinder themselves while men with beards may encounter women who don't like beards.

However either is fine. Personally the less body hair I have the better. *too much info*

boris no no
07-27-2005, 09:13 AM
god damn this beard!! how annoying

........no wait!! forget that erm....
*runs away*

i love shaving my legs. its so satisfying and they feel so nice and smotth :) i like to stroak them :p

zorander
07-27-2005, 09:42 AM
No matter how often i shave this damn thing, it's back again soft and sweetthe next day. For4 damn years i've had this aggravating thing commin' n' goin', and keeping the thing is almost as bad as having to shave it off! On the plus side, I get to have some realy groovy sideburns!

Markus. D
07-27-2005, 11:59 AM
i get facial hair, im just to slack to shave it off.... this is like the bullionth mo ive had.

Shoden
07-27-2005, 12:09 PM
mines still growing i just hope it doesn't grow as fast as my hair

DMKA
07-27-2005, 12:18 PM
I have a goatee. Sucked in the Navy cause they made me shave it off and since I never shave it the skin was ultra sensitive and cut all the time...gah.

But yeah, facial hair wins...so long as it's not on a woman.

Shlup
07-27-2005, 12:19 PM
BJ's cute sometimes when he doesn't shave for a few days, but if he ever grew facial hair I think I would cry. And buy rash cream. ;_;

The Anarchy Angel
07-27-2005, 01:51 PM
Clean shaven please, or just a few days without shaving isn't too bad

sparkie
07-27-2005, 01:59 PM
It depends on the guy I think. Best style.... Johnny Depp's of course! But that's Johnny Depp, so... heh. The only thing I despise is when there is so much hair you can't see half the guy's face. Otherwise it's cute, especially goatees. I like to play with them. ^_^

Kakashi509
07-27-2005, 02:04 PM
I use to have a red gaotee but then my parents made me get rid of it for a funeraul it reminded them to much of death. now I have that thing where theres like a triangle of hair under you lip and it white with some faded black streaks. My hair looks like it wants to have an all night party, then get hungover

Loony BoB
07-27-2005, 02:13 PM
When I shave, 90% of my friends tell me off and the other 10% celebrate.

Majority rules. Unless I have a girlfriend who thinks otherwise. :p

EDIT: I have a goatee and a light moustache, for those who don't know.

crazybayman
07-27-2005, 02:23 PM
Goatee here, and no 'stache. I have sideburns, that you really can't see anyway, due to my curly hair.

Meat Puppet
07-27-2005, 02:46 PM
You should shave half off vertically - you get best of both worlds.

Rye
07-27-2005, 02:50 PM
I prefer clean shaven usually on guys.

Old Manus
07-27-2005, 02:53 PM
I am almost better than RSL.

Devourment
07-27-2005, 02:57 PM
I don't have much facial hair at the minute. I'm 17 as well! It's only because I've chosen to leave shaving until later on. I only started to shave a couple of weeks ago because I wanted to. I'm going to grow sideburns 'til the angle on your jawline & then let them grow in a point towards my mouth on each side. I'll try to find a picture of it..

SeeDRankLou
07-27-2005, 04:54 PM
I just shaved this morning. *feels the smooth skin on my face* I like it better this way.

RSL
07-27-2005, 05:58 PM
I shaved the beard off once a little over a year ago. Never happening again.

Lindy
07-27-2005, 06:04 PM
Beard, Moustache.

Expect Xander to come along and say that she likes it, but especially on me.

Etc, et al, ad infinitum.

I win.

Blue_Mage
07-27-2005, 06:09 PM
Ugh, I hate having facail hair. I shave like, 3 times a week. I have hairy legs & arms but thank God I have non on my chest or back(yuck!).

Shoden
07-27-2005, 06:20 PM
i don't grow my hair long really i like it short and thick but no my mam makes me get it shaved into a number 2 when i begin gettin sideburns so i cheat

noddingdog
07-27-2005, 06:31 PM
Facial hair is for old guys and boys desperatly trying to look manly but only succeeding in looking like Ming the Merciless or some random weirdo :twak: :tonberry: perv!

Shoeberto
07-27-2005, 06:32 PM
It's summer right now, so I'm really lazy about shaving. And since I'm still kind of young, I've end up getting solid side burns, goatee, Pedro stache, and some random patches. Blarg, I need to shave tonight.

I kind of want to grow the goatee and see where that goes, but the last time I did it my dad kind of heckled me about it.

radyk05
07-27-2005, 08:33 PM
i have a goatee and some kind of beard. i used to be a security guard ans i started just when i was finally able to grow a goatee. they made me shave it and it really sucked. worts year ever. i only shave once a week or once every two weeks. my facial hair doesn't grow too fast so thats good. *loves his goatee*

here are two pics.

black orb
07-27-2005, 08:44 PM
>>> I have a moustache and a sort of Beard/Goatee.
Some of my family totally loathe it and thats the main reason why I keep it.

Dreddz
07-27-2005, 08:47 PM
The joy of Youth :D

louby_4eva
07-27-2005, 09:25 PM
I don't really like facial hair, makes guys look kinda shifty. :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

UWAOOOOU
07-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Im too young to have a beard, But I dont think Id ever want more than some stubble and Id hate to have a mustache.

GooeyToast
07-27-2005, 11:01 PM
I've got a moostache in the making, and a slight trace of a goatee goin' there too.

Only problem is, my facial hair is blonde so you can't see it. :(

~Keep it gooey~

Levian
07-28-2005, 12:24 AM
I have a goatee and the rest of the beard area is stubs. I shave every other week usually, since I like to keep my goatee for a little while. Then people tell me to smurfing shave, and then they complain after I've shaven because they think the goatee suits me. People don't know what they've got till it's gone. :cool:

Sasquatch
07-28-2005, 04:30 AM
I've needed to shave since eighth grade, and shaved on a daily basis since tenth. I grow facial hair pretty quickly, and could probably pull off the goatee if I wanted to, but I got nothin' for a Flavor Savor ("Soul Patch", etc...the little triangle between the lip and the chin -- I call it a Flavor Savor, just as I call a goatee a Thigh Tickler). I haven't shaved for a couple days now, but I probably will tomorrow... I'm too lazy to shave every day, unless I have to (especially after being forced to shave every day for almost two years straight), but if I let it go for a couple days, it just hurts when I finally do take it off.

I've always been kind of a hairy guy, especially for being young. I take a pair of clippers to my chest and shoulders every once in a while so it's not too bad, though. It's part of the reason I got the name Sasquatch.

Terran
07-28-2005, 02:51 PM
I really don't like having hair on my face right now, Im gonna be a sophomore in High School and don't feel as if I need a beard or any facial hair. I shave nigh constantly(I need one right now), but I know that the more you shave, the more it comes back. So in the long run if I do want any facial hair I will grow it fairly quickly cuz i have shaved it for most of my life. Helps when u plan ahead slightly...