PDA

View Full Version : Desert Palace Help

Kittay
07-27-2005, 07:12 AM
Okay, I'm begging you to help me with this, I've stayed up later than I should running around in circles trying to figure this out.

I'm in Kuja's Desert Palace. I lit all the candles (to my knowledge). Just walked through the library, through the moogle room, lit and unlit candles in order to get bloodstones and finally to make the staircase appear in the gargoyle room. But when I go up there, there's no boss (okay so I eventually cheated and used a guide to find out where to go, I've been SO lost).

Can anyone pinpoint what I may have done wrong? Could it just be a candle unlit? But I have to leave 2 unlit for the staircase, correct? I'm really stuck. Any help at all is appreciated. Thanks guys! :greenie:

bobzilljoe900
07-27-2005, 08:03 AM
i was stuk here too for a while but there are a lot of candles, make sure u got the ones behind the bookcases in the library b4 the moogle, the bottom right candle by them moves the book case up and down, there is a xandle in the hallway b4 the bookcase room, 7 total in the room where the statues dissapear, the one up the light path by the angel and 2 gargoyle statues, and one in the hallway in the room b4 that, and of course the one way left in the last room where the staircase appears, the candle lights up a picture and if u talk to it again it says somethin like persue the angel or w/e. uhhhhh i hope i helped?

boys from the dwarf
07-27-2005, 09:04 AM
i got stuck on this bit for years but you just have to move the gargoyles shadows to s certain position(i think you need both the shadow pointing away from the middle or towards.i that doesnt work keep on trying different combinations.

Kittay
07-28-2005, 07:18 AM
I finally got it. Missed a few candles. Thanks mucho! :)

Wizdom
07-28-2005, 10:51 PM
...o_O...wtf?

candles are used to decrease bosse's defence and attack....u can just run into the room with the boss without touching candles ( u must lit last candle ) and he'll attack....

P.S then use 3 or 4 BO spells and.....VICTORY!!!