PDA

View Full Version : A Dragon Warrior/Quest forum

Classic Axe
07-27-2005, 09:19 AM
Seeing as Square is now SquareEnix, and DQ has long been one of Enix's bestseller games, why not have a forum for it? I realize that this is an FF board, and that DQ is the other RPG, but I think it's better to set that aside because
a) classic game fans need to stick together
b) hell froze over, the eight seal of the apocalypse was opened, and Square merged with Enix
c) The RPG market has changed.

We can also use that place to talk about ideas for a DW vs FF game that we all want to see someday....or at least I want to see it.

Loony BoB
07-27-2005, 09:42 AM
There aren't enough threads about this game to justify a forum. If, over a long period of time, we get dozens of threads about any individual game in the General SE forum, then we consider making a forum for it. If I remember rightly, this has only happened once since I joined in August 2000, with KH. Whenever we make a forum for any other game, the forum tends to get activity for a few months at most and then it dies. So no, sorry, we won't be doing this.

crono_logical
07-27-2005, 09:44 AM
Isn't there already some board game type game that mixes DW and FF? :p

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-27-2005, 09:50 AM
Itadaki Street Special.

And really, Dragon Quest is RARELY brought up, it doesn't have nearly the popularity of Final Fantasy in America, the UK, and Australia, where most of our posters are from.

Big D
07-27-2005, 11:27 AM
The Dragon Warrior series looks and sounds cool, but I've never even seen one of the titles in the shops here in NZ.
But I've also not seen enough DW threads to warrant a DW sub-forum here at EoFF.