PDA

View Full Version : New Song from update

Lionx
07-27-2005, 09:37 AM
http://square.radix.accelia.net/FFXI_song.asx

Thats a sample and a first for me...i heard its in the final cutscene from CoP or something...not sure. But its a first for a game thats MMO to have a song in a cutscent at that.(they dont even have cutscenes x_x)

So do you like the sample? What do you think?

lordblazer
07-27-2005, 05:38 PM
OMG she is a horrible singer..I'm sorry but that is just some bad singing.Man SE is trying to punish us for beating COP if thats the case.

Lionx
07-27-2005, 10:36 PM
What? That was a good piece of music, it was just a sample and its a good song if you actually heard it all and went in to some CoP areas >_>

It is also the FIRST MMORPG to have a song deditcated to its story and others dont have cutscenes. A real live singing vocal one too.

Rostum
07-27-2005, 10:38 PM
What's wrong with the singing?

Edit: Listening to it again, I can hear a bit of what you mean, but still, it's not as bad as you make it out to be Lordblazer. So I ask you, what is wrong with it?

lordblazer
07-28-2005, 02:31 PM
Not enough feeling...

Anyway i wish i could but i still have to do MEA and I think every else has done it already I actually tried to setup a PT for it but man i can't no one wants to do it.

TIme for plan B.Join a LS that is planning to do it.

Roogle
07-28-2005, 06:52 PM
Only the most resourceful adventurers can hear this song! It's touching when you hear it because it's from someone you've watched in all the cutscenes and everything.

I prefer to think of her accent as the Tavnazian singing accent or something and I'm a little glad I can't understand the lyrics since it's supposed to be so foreign-sounding to begin with. That's why it's not in Japanese.