PDA

View Full Version : Does Rikku seem to act chilsish?

NightShadow
07-27-2005, 01:36 PM
I seems to me that in both games (Final Fantasy 10 & 10-2) that Rikku tends to act like a 7 year old instead of acting her own age.It just annoys me that such a woman of her status can have such a kidish attitide.As you can see in this quote "Yunie lookie what I found",that she clearly neeeds help. .Will Rikku ever grown up.

Markus. D
07-27-2005, 02:19 PM
yep, and the only involvement she had was comical relief and gameplay use.

i liked her when she was serious though

edit: she was paid to sound childish, its the voice of one of the power puff girls afterall.

liamo
07-27-2005, 02:22 PM
yes

NightShadow
07-27-2005, 02:39 PM
edit: she was paid to sound childish, its the voice of one of the power puff girls afterall.

she's also the voice of Dil Pickles (the baby) on Rugrats.

boys from the dwarf
07-27-2005, 08:56 PM
shes annoying and acts childish and i find that annoying.she is a good character when serious but that hardly ever happens.vi is a nine year old black mage in FF9 and is still more mature than rikku and eiko is only 6 but acts a little bit less childish.all the characters that are younger than rikku are also loads more mature.

DarknessFromAbove
07-27-2005, 09:36 PM
She's also the voice of Raven on Teen Titans :D I liked her better in the beginning of X when she was serious, but it's seems as though as the game progressed she became completly insane . . . I mean sometimes I act a little childish [ok a lot of the time :D ] but come on! They went completly overboard with her in X-2 too :rolleyes2

Odaisé Gaelach
07-27-2005, 09:38 PM
Rikkiu's voice actress is called Tara Strong. She's done loads of cartoons like Fairly Odd Parents and Rugrats. There's a whole list of things she's done on TV and in games at the IMDb here (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0152839/).

rikku&painerock
07-28-2005, 06:00 AM
tell me about it is like she when from acting like a 9 year old to a 7 year old so from 15 to 17 and 9 to 7 get where i'm going :p

Tai-Ti
07-28-2005, 09:13 AM
Well, i think that because youve seen characters like Yuna n Paine, she seems like she's acting childish, but a matter of fact is, i no quite a few 17 yr olds that act like that (not nessaraly the language but, her speach IS a bit childish) as for in 10, shes 15, all my friends r 15, and we all act pritty much just like that! I dunno how all u guys act, but being childish is fun on a bun :D I use the word "poo" alot, and like to see how many crackers i can fit in my mouth, i just think shes more fun loving and cheery than every1 esle, by ALOT so it looks like shes acting alot more childish than she really is.

°¿°¿°
07-28-2005, 09:22 AM
rikku acts childish in 10 in x-2 she acts childish and dresses like there going to the beach all the time. hmm i think she is just confused and nobody is there to tell her no rikku we ar not going to the beach today

liamo
07-28-2005, 09:44 AM
i thought she just dressed like that to appeal to the horney fanboys like myself

redxiiii
07-28-2005, 11:57 AM
Rikku does act childish!!!! very even she even has an influence on yuna (or Yunie whatever?!) Anyone remember the famous oh poopie scene?!
Still I enjoyed Rikku`s childishness I found it quite entertaining..........at times.

MJN SEIFER
07-28-2005, 11:17 PM
I don't belive in "Act you're age" so no. She just acts like how she acts

You shouldn't say that she acts like a pasific age either. because there are very "mature" 7 year olds and very "childish" ones very "Perverted" ones - There you go how you act has NOTHING to do with your age.

°¿°¿°
07-28-2005, 11:19 PM
i thought she just dressed like that to appeal to the horney fanboys like myself

hmm maybe but my idea also supports why she may act childish maybe its both you never know

Mo-Nercy
07-28-2005, 11:51 PM
I'm 17. I don't think she's acting any less mature than she should be. Hell, I'd be happy if I was involved in saving the world twice too. The fact of the matter is that Yuna and Paine are too mature for their age. :cool:

Rengori
07-29-2005, 12:30 AM
She acts like a monkey if you ask me.

Cruise Control
07-29-2005, 01:13 AM
I'm fifteen, and act like I'm four! Yay for immaturity. But seriously 10 was good, but X-2, OMG, lay off the sugar packets!

Slade
07-29-2005, 08:55 AM
Yep she does act childish. But not as bad as Yuna. You'd expect it from Rikku but it was just wrong coming from Yuna

boys from the dwarf
07-29-2005, 09:39 AM
rikku acts more childish than yuna but you are right yunas got 2 years younger but hasnt got 2 years of maturity and stuff shes changed a lot in FFX-2.

NightShadow
07-30-2005, 01:14 AM
Ok so maybe I was wrong "YOU HAPPY NOW PEOPLE!" *takes beer bottle and breaks it on table(so shape end is in hand) and starts walking towards people*.

Yuna Braska 19
07-30-2005, 09:57 AM
Well In the Japanese Version her voice makes her look more what you say but the American Version she seem more happy and go out girl nothing wrong with her to me And Yuna in part 1 was a Summoner who could not act like that so that what made Yuna so quite.
Lulu of course was kind of rude and never really spoke out unless Tidus wanted to known something.

So I don't think Rikku act's Chilsish to me she seems really a bright girl and is really kind,helpful and thinks of others.

^.^

Wiegrahf42
07-30-2005, 10:06 PM
Yuna and Paine were too mature for their age? Yuna used to be rather quiet and mature, but now it's all gone out the window. I rather liked Lulu since she would rib Tidus when he was clueless (which was most of the time).

Silver Valentines
07-31-2005, 12:34 AM
I agree, she is extremly immature, I am not even that immature and I'm 15. I belive that Rikku is meant to be childish, there is always a quiet/shy character, a rude/mean character, and a outgoing/loud/immature charcter which in this case is Rikku. At times I find her extremly annoying like when ever she speaks, but she only annoying to me when she talks, other wise I can tolerate her.

Lushs
07-31-2005, 06:29 AM
Who cares??? Rikku is just fun, she's positive, maybe she was more serious in 10... but it was because she thought yuna was going to die! (spoiler just incase) lol i'd be serious too... In 10-2 all their doing is looking for spheres and having fun... I couldn't stand paine... she was TOO serious...

I love Rikku... She's great, she can have fun and knows how to be serious... So... leave her alone! :P

Tai-Ti
07-31-2005, 12:23 PM
right on! Except i didnt mind Paine at all, her attitude was kool sumtimes, but there were times with all the characters i just wanted to yell @ em "YOUR ATTITUDE SUX *insert name here*"

Wiegrahf42
07-31-2005, 02:29 PM
I just found it heart to find Rikku fun when her airheadedness makes my ears bleed. She's there for sex appeal and little else.

Big D
07-31-2005, 10:26 PM
Rikku was mature and responsible in FFX. She had a lot of important tasks and powerful motivations... she kept informed and took charge where necessary.

In X-2, she can finally kick back and enjoy her youth. No more "saving the world", no more racial oppression, no more waiting for her cousin to sacrifice herself. Sure, she's a pesky klutz at times... but she's not lost her intellect. She's just got new priorities and new freedoms.

Rikku X-2
08-03-2005, 02:42 AM
No Rikku wants to act like that, that's how she is I don't blame her she

cool and nothing wrong with Paine or Yuna I like all of them!

:)

Rengori
08-03-2005, 02:55 AM
Coincedently I hate all of them.

Rikku X-2
08-03-2005, 04:41 AM

O.k O.k So what makes you hate them?

Yuna Braska 19
08-03-2005, 04:50 AM

O.k I'm sorry for being a butt head too you but why are you talking
mess about other people's fav game?, People reallly like this game and so do I so why are you on FFX-2 stuff if you Hate YRP?

Cause if I did not like a Video Game I would not go in there and make all the Fans get piss of at me o.k?! I really like this game and Yuna is very kind and does not cures or is a 2 face.

Rikku is a sweetiet and cares for people like in FFX she did not want Yuna to die cause of Sin.

Paine been threw alot and that's why at the Beginning of the game she was quite all the time and did not know how to act like around Yuna and Rikku seen she was with Guys o.k?!

I'm very sorr for saying this but I really like this game and I am not falling down!!

Rengori
08-03-2005, 05:06 AM
Ugh... I just got through answering this for I WILL DIE FOR YOU...

They were in a crappy game and they never made up for it. I came to this forum because it seemed like a reasonable question.

SammieBabe
08-04-2005, 04:12 AM
the only real issue I had with Rikku in this game was that she slightly resembled Christina Aguliera ......

Yew-Yevon
08-04-2005, 06:02 PM

They were in a crappy game and they never made up for it. I came to this forum because it seemed like a reasonable question.

Look if you dont like it you dont have to be in this thread

rikku&painerock
08-04-2005, 07:01 PM

Look if you dont like it you dont have to be in this thread
yes thats true if you didbt like the game fine but plz dont come here and talk bad about Yuna Rikku Paine.

Rengori
08-05-2005, 12:49 AM
A little late for that isn't it?

BizzerocitY
08-06-2005, 06:11 AM
Well, i think that because youve seen characters like Yuna n Paine, she seems like she's acting childish, but a matter of fact is, i no quite a few 17 yr olds that act like that (not nessaraly the language but, her speach IS a bit childish) as for in 10, shes 15, all my friends r 15, and we all act pritty much just like that! I dunno how all u guys act, but being childish is fun on a bun :D I use the word "poo" alot, and like to see how many crackers i can fit in my mouth, i just think shes more fun loving and cheery than every1 esle, by ALOT so it looks like shes acting alot more childish than she really is.

There are people that exist that would have the nerve to call you childish and tell you to grow up, but that's just my speculation.

O.k I'm sorry for being a butt head too you but why are you talking
mess about other people's fav game?, People reallly like this game and so do I so why are you on FFX-2 stuff if you Hate YRP?

Cause if I did not like a Video Game I would not go in there and make all the Fans get piss of at me o.k?! I really like this game and Yuna is very kind and does not cures or is a 2 face.

Rikku is a sweetiet and cares for people like in FFX she did not want Yuna to die cause of Sin.

Paine been threw alot and that's why at the Beginning of the game she was quite all the time and did not know how to act like around Yuna and Rikku seen she was with Guys o.k?!

I'm very sorr for saying this but I really like this game and I am not falling down!!

You could vent by going on a halo forum and calling it gaylo...but that's just a suggestion.

BTW, I'm pleased to see you all think that people like Paine and Lulu are, "Rude." There are people out there, who, check it out, it's crazy, DON'T like to talk all the time. Just because Paine and Rikku are polar opposites (Even hair color wise), doesn't mean ones annoying and one is a a-hole. It just means Paine likes to kick back and watch stuff happen, and Rikku likes to be the one to make things happen. BTW, I haven't really noticed a difference between Rikku in the games, she seems to be about the same, really, to me.

wingHEART
08-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Lol, yeah, Rikku was supposed to act "cute".
I like her character though, and how she says stuff like "Owie". lol. She seems more kiddy-like in x-2 than in X, which is amusing, since she is 2 years older...and the skanky outfit and everything, too.

Ultima Shadow
08-08-2005, 07:54 PM

Off the topic, and I know "I WILL DIE FOR YOU" is her name but... still... xD!!! :p

Erm... anyways... is the title of this thread actually a question? If, so then... yes, not only Rikku, they are all extremely childish. :greenie:

Rengori
08-08-2005, 08:31 PM

Off the topic, and I know "I WILL DIE FOR YOU" is her name but... still... xD!!! :p
I never noticed that before. :lol:

Shadowdeathrose
08-10-2005, 08:23 PM
she would do i would and anyway wat ya got against that it makes her more likable (fit much)

MoonLight-Selphie
08-10-2005, 08:36 PM
even though rikku is my favorite one i would have to say she kinda does sometimes it's cute and sometimes it's alittle annoying>.<.i almost wanted to kill her when she kept asking paine about what happened between her and nooj

Shadowdeathrose
08-11-2005, 10:37 AM
na i just found tht funny man ( "minus 4 respect points rikku") "how many's left" "47"
"ooo thats not a whole lot is it"

iluvtetsuya
08-13-2005, 03:20 AM
rikku acts childish bcuz thats her character. she is extremely annoying! so i shall say
PAINE ROX!and lulu too!

Rengori
08-13-2005, 04:39 AM
She stopped being awsome after she got pregnant.

Shadowdeathrose
08-13-2005, 03:29 PM
lulu was better in x she spoke better in x - 2 she just spoke normal (lulu character doesn't suit normal speach!)

sephiroth the dark angel
08-13-2005, 03:45 PM
hey its just rikku right?

Shadowdeathrose
08-13-2005, 04:11 PM
"rikku should stay rikku"

sephiroth the dark angel
08-13-2005, 04:26 PM
lol more like "kimahri think rikku should stay rikku"

Cv24
08-13-2005, 06:20 PM
It is not annoying.
It is actually kind of funny.

Shadowdeathrose
08-13-2005, 06:24 PM
well i don't care what anyone says i reckon she kewl (and fit) and thats that

iluvtetsuya
08-20-2005, 11:10 PM
i guess rikku is ok. did sum1 say lulu was unawesome when she got pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!??

Pouring Rain
08-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Aww, I just find her absolutely cute! Shes one of my role models. Along with a whole lot of other people....

rikku&painerock
08-20-2005, 11:52 PM
oh come on rikku is the best side by side with paine to me shes just a 17 girl having fun and not leting anything stop her from it rikku&painerock

iluvtetsuya
08-21-2005, 03:04 AM
yrp is coolies!

Yuna_wannabe
08-26-2005, 01:58 PM
"????:what is the meaning of life?
(choices): to marry a hypelllo?"

yes rikku acts childish and i like her that way she is cute that way

Laugh at face of Danger
08-26-2005, 05:15 PM
the only real issue I had with Rikku in this game was that she slightly resembled Christina Aguliera ......

TOUCHe! :D

crashNUMBERS
08-27-2005, 08:09 PM
Does Rikku seem to act chilsish?
It's "Chilsdish. glad to see you tried to modify it though. Good member.. *pet's*

And, Yes. She is childish. Being afraid thunder isn't what makes her it though. Everyone's afraid of something. But how she reacts. And she's too ditzy. She act's stupid. In my oppinion, Yeah, She's childish..

Shadowdeathrose
08-28-2005, 11:41 AM
to be onest i like the way she acts it makes it more fun when pain says to her

"hurt time?"- paine

"you wan't some!" - rikku

"ooo let me help" - yuna

Ocean of Memories
08-28-2005, 11:46 PM
Will Rikku ever grown up.i'm thing no

Rengori
08-29-2005, 12:04 AM
i guess rikku is ok. did sum1 say lulu was unawesome when she got pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!??
I believe that was me, and learn to spell.

ILoveTheYellowChicken
08-29-2005, 01:08 AM
Arnt we all forgeting one thing.....SHES BLOND!!!

Im not Saying all Blonds Act like Rikku....but a hell of alot of em do!!!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :D :D

iluvtetsuya
08-29-2005, 02:33 AM
sry about spelling everybody! yes, the unforgettable fact that rikku is blond...that is why she acts that way! my eyes are opened now!

sephiroth the dark angel
08-29-2005, 07:09 PM
well i don't care what anyone says i reckon she kewl (and fit) and thats that

agreed she's rikku playful friendly and childish

Shadowdeathrose
08-30-2005, 01:02 PM
and being blonde has nowt to do with it

iluvtetsuya
08-30-2005, 07:51 PM
With some people it does. But not you I guess. And what does "nowt" mean?

Shadowdeathrose
08-31-2005, 12:13 PM
nowt means nothing by da way

iluvtetsuya
08-31-2005, 01:38 PM
I see. If Rikku's voice actor was different she would probably sound less childish.

Shadowdeathrose
08-31-2005, 04:47 PM
na it's what scipt she had wriiten for her!

iluvtetsuya
08-31-2005, 08:01 PM
true......who wrote her script?

Shadowdeathrose
08-31-2005, 08:02 PM
ythe producer of the gme i guesse

iluvtetsuya
08-31-2005, 08:06 PM
oh

sephiroth the dark angel
09-03-2005, 01:37 PM
in a game there has to be 3 kind of ppl the serius (paine) the hero (yuna ) and the enerigetic carechter that keeps evri1 in a good mood and on 10x-2 it had to be rikku aniway she's only 17

Shadowdeathrose
09-03-2005, 02:21 PM
LEAST RIKKU CAN FIGHT LIKE TA SEE ANY OF US (EVERYONE THTS REAL THT MEANS) IN AN FF GAME!

Yliette
09-13-2005, 05:04 PM
Arnt we all forgeting one thing.....SHES BLOND!!!

*Ahem* Quistis is blonde but she acts far more maturely than her age.

It's alright to be childish but not exactly a child! Rikku seems to be growing backwards than growing up. She acted quite more maturely in FFX. Maybe those guys from Square-Enix deliberately exaggerated her behavior in order to attract more gamers.

Banishing Blade
09-13-2005, 06:30 PM
Shortly: Rikku is why i didn't quit FFX-2 before beating it.

Shadowdeathrose
09-13-2005, 08:20 PM
ahem: rikku in ffx was trying to stop summoners from being killed so its obvious sh'es gona act more maturly in ffx than in x-2 cuase in x-2 she doesnt really have a job of someone is gona kill some one or the worlds gona be destroyed till near the end

iluvtetsuya
09-13-2005, 10:06 PM
hmmmmmmmm...you wanted to quit ffx-2? and rikku was the reason you didnt quit? im flabbergasted! anyways i guess it does make sense that rikku acted less mature in x-2 but still........does she have to act like she's 7? i mean she can be energetic and all but .......oh well.

Yliette
09-14-2005, 12:43 AM
iluvtetsuya does have a point. Rikku's already 17 in X-2 for crying out loud! It's alright to be childish but it doesn't really mean she has to act ten years younger than her current age. Yuffie from VII is childish but not a child! Eiko from IX is tolerable since she's only 6. Selphie is just as annoying.

Omi4000
10-06-2005, 01:26 PM
I think Rikku is funny and who eva slags me well thats 4 me to know and on a need to know basis i know you

sephiroth the dark angel
10-09-2005, 11:34 AM
hmmmmmmmm...you wanted to quit ffx-2? and rikku was the reason you didnt quit? im flabbergasted! anyways i guess it does make sense that rikku acted less mature in x-2 but still........does she have to act like she's 7? i mean she can be energetic and all but .......oh well.

you're flagerblashtered? is that hw u say it i can't say tungue twisters aniway...

tehyunafan
10-17-2005, 01:44 AM
well rikkku does act childish and can get xtremely annoying sumtimes but hey that's just her personality =P

RiTaPuffy
10-20-2005, 02:43 PM
Oh god, I can't believe somebody actually complain about a personality of a in-game character.

Please.... she is made like that. That's "cute" to Asian, things you are complaining is pointless... Besides, I dont see her childish in anyway.

Venom
10-20-2005, 03:17 PM
Asians like making 17 year old girls act like 9 year old girls.......im all for it too.

RiTaPuffy
10-20-2005, 11:57 PM
Asians like making 17 year old girls act like 9 year old girls.......im all for it too.
Well its not the point, there is gotta be somebody in the game you dislike and why would you ruin it for the people who like it? That is rude.

Venom
10-21-2005, 12:31 AM
no it actually isnt, im stating and opinion. deal with it.

RiTaPuffy
10-21-2005, 11:34 AM
no it actually isnt, im stating and opinion. deal with it.
Same to you.

Venom
10-21-2005, 01:31 PM
that made no sense but WTF ever.........

Big D
10-21-2005, 01:34 PM
Stop bickering and stay on topic, plz.

ThroneofDravaris
10-21-2005, 04:25 PM
Bickering over pointless crap on the X-2 forum? Never...

Primus Inter Pares
10-21-2005, 04:27 PM
I don't even know why you drag me in here Drone...

Rikku IS a child.

ThroneofDravaris
10-21-2005, 04:29 PM
I know, but that doesn't mean we can't drone on about it for another 3 pages!

Primus Inter Pares
10-21-2005, 04:34 PM
I really don't understand why this topic is important enough to be here. Rikku does act childish, but that's the way Square-Enix or whatever those sadists call themselves these days manages to sell to younger audiences and much older audiences alike. They use characters that are rather unintelligent that the main public can relate to.

ThroneofDravaris
10-21-2005, 04:38 PM
I think it’s a given now that a topic doesn’t have to be important to have a place in the X-2 forum. I think the main reason they made Rikku childish is so it would attract childish idiots to the series. It would seem that they succeeded…

Primus Inter Pares
10-21-2005, 04:41 PM
...considering you're the 6th top poster in this thread.

Although yes, now that it does have a topic, the FF X forum would be more appropriate:cool:

ThroneofDravaris
10-21-2005, 04:44 PM
Wow, you actually bothered to work that out. That’s so sad…

And considering that we are clearly spamming right now, I wouldn’t say that we have validated this topic at all, just made it more interesting.

Primus Inter Pares
10-21-2005, 06:59 PM
Errr... all you do is click on the number of replies...

:twak:

NightShadow
10-21-2005, 10:26 PM
R - rediculous
I - insicure
K - kid
K - kidish
U - unsatisfactory

There you have it.

Dotard
10-21-2005, 10:48 PM
ok..lets go ahead and take a knife to this thread,...its kinda overdone...seriously

NightShadow
10-21-2005, 10:54 PM
ok..lets go ahead and take a knife to this thread,...its kinda overdone...seriously

*sighs* I know..it's time. SOMEBODY PLEASE CLOSE THREAD!

RiTaPuffy
10-21-2005, 10:55 PM
R - rediculous
I - insicure
K - kid
K - kidish
U - unsatisfactory

There you have it.
I dont know what you problem seriously, every game has some characters that fit people's taste, if you dont like it, keep it to yourself because its getting really annoying. Especially when people hate a character so much he has to start a thread and whine about it.
Rikku is not my favourite character (used to) and I dont mean to start any argument here, but these dudes are ruining the place for everyone here.

sephiroth the dark angel
10-22-2005, 11:09 AM
R - rediculous
I - insicure
K - kid
K - kidish
U - unsatisfactory

There you have it.

i think u should take the u out but i agree even knowing im a rikku fan

ThroneofDravaris
10-22-2005, 11:53 AM
I dont know what you problem seriously

Yeah, what he said!

Wait, what?

Omi4000
10-24-2005, 08:20 AM
Rikku sounds like she smokes pot notice her giddiness

ThroneofDravaris
10-24-2005, 08:57 AM
At least she talks in sentences.

Omi4000
10-24-2005, 10:07 AM
Ha ha your a funny man [i like cake]

ziden
10-27-2005, 04:45 PM
rikku is a al Bhed al Bhed dress funny

sephiroth the dark angel
11-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Rikku sounds like she smokes pot notice her giddiness

lol. ur funny ain't ya

GunbladeMaster
11-06-2005, 04:46 PM
its not giddiness
its horniness ;)

sephiroth the dark angel
11-06-2005, 04:51 PM
horny rikku? ok then...

GunbladeMaster
11-06-2005, 04:59 PM
why do you think shes in a bikini!?
she wants it...

BAD!
:D

sephiroth the dark angel
11-06-2005, 05:06 PM
yeah she's hot but cmo'n SHE'S ANIMATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Necron
11-06-2005, 05:22 PM
I think people forget that these characters were CREATED by someone. Rikku was CREATED to be childish, that's the way the Square wanted her to be.

They CREATED her to be a hip,young, hot bikini dressing chick..

GunbladeMaster
11-06-2005, 05:26 PM
i say again
square is made up of crazy little japanese perverts!!!
:whoa:

Venom
11-06-2005, 07:55 PM
I think those japanese people are Geniuses, screw making our lives easier, i want childish 17 year old women:D

GunbladeMaster
11-06-2005, 08:36 PM
HOT childish 17 year old women ;)

Necron
11-06-2005, 09:02 PM
Hot BIKINI dressed childish 17 year old women

GunbladeMaster
11-06-2005, 09:25 PM
hot bikini dressed SEXY, childish 17 year old women

Venom
11-06-2005, 10:39 PM
nope cant think of anything to add.

tidus_rox
11-06-2005, 11:20 PM
Yupp Yupp i agree with all u peeps who said to just leave her alone!:D She a sphear hunter now she acn kick back and injoy life;) (just mi thoughts)

Necron
11-07-2005, 06:41 PM
hot bikini dressed SEXY, childish 17 year old women

Hot bikini dressed sexy, childish 17 year old women, with long sexy legs

GunbladeMaster
11-07-2005, 07:13 PM
thats what we have digital dream girls for ;)

Primus Inter Pares
11-08-2005, 01:11 AM
Dude, you people are making it FAR too easy.

kikimm
11-08-2005, 03:13 AM
Far too easy for me to close.