PDA

View Full Version : scars

silverpigeon97
07-27-2005, 02:54 PM
apparently everybody loves scars. Im covered in them even though im only 15. So what are your best scars. Mine is either the one where my ear got ripped off, it was glued back on so dont worry, or the numerous slash marks on my back. What ave u got

Rye
07-27-2005, 02:57 PM
Ow... :(

I don't have good scars, just small ones all over from being clumsy.

Spiffing Cheese
07-27-2005, 02:59 PM
I have a scar on my nose from when I jumped off a wall straight into another wall. I was five xD. And one on my knee O_O.

Chris
07-27-2005, 03:02 PM
I have some scars... from when you left me Meat Puppet. :whimper:

Rusty
07-27-2005, 03:12 PM
I don't have many scars - all my cuts fade.

Zeldy
07-27-2005, 03:29 PM
I do :(
I have quite alot.. i have a few on my arm from when er.. er.. yeah.. er.. it scars..
i have one nasty scar on my knee from when i fell over and got 3 stones in my knee, i tripped on the back of somebodys trainer.. :( :weep:
I have one on my cheek! from playing netball and me and this girl jumped to catch the ball and she had long nails and.. owzers.
I have a dint in my forehead from banging my head so many times ^^;
and one on my stomach when i was being naughty, i was climbing over a fence and i slipped cutting open my tum-tum ;___;

Craig
07-27-2005, 03:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/foogle/Me/wrist.jpg

That's on my wrist. It's a few centimetres long.

Meat Puppet
07-27-2005, 03:49 PM
I don't love scars.

UWAOOOOU
07-27-2005, 03:52 PM
just some scratches.

The Anarchy Angel
07-27-2005, 04:01 PM
I think scars are great...and I happen to be covered in them.

My best one, which i am most proud of is the one on my stomach from when i had peritinitis (sp?) and my appendix popped ^_^ I'm all mended now with three scars.

I have lots of scars on my knuckles too, for no apparent reason, scars on my knees from being clumsy....I'm covered in little white lines!

ThroneofDravaris
07-27-2005, 04:01 PM
I have a scar on my finger where I slipped with a knife trying to pry apart two frozen hamburger patties, how badass am I?

Rini
07-27-2005, 04:10 PM
I'm not sure if it counts, but I have little scars from zits I used to pop open and then rip the skin that develops over them. *eww-effect*

Sasquatch
07-27-2005, 04:14 PM
I've got quite a few, but my first was when I was two years old, and I remember it happening. Eighteen years ago, that young, and I still remember it. But yeah, I fell on a big metal TONKA dump truck, nearly bled to death, and still have a decent scar on my chin.

Chris
07-27-2005, 04:18 PM
I'm not sure if it counts, but I have little scars from zits I used to pop open and then rip the skin that develops over them. *eww-effect*
That's called acne.

Hawkeye
07-27-2005, 04:20 PM
I have a scar in my fight foot and on my left palm. The scar on my foot I got when I was 7 from getting cut deep with a can lid, and the one with my left palm was when I was... 13 perhaps? I palmed a window, broke the window, and cut myself. I only felt a sting. The funny thing was, it wasnt my window; it was a friends

WildRaubtier
07-27-2005, 04:27 PM
I once had a fight with a cement brick. Now, no facial hair will grow over the impact crater :(

Spiffing Cheese
07-27-2005, 04:33 PM
I once had a fight with a cement brick. Now, no facial hair will grow over the impact crater :(

Like you can grow facial hair... ha ha ha... oh wait... :(

Rini
07-27-2005, 04:43 PM
That's called acne.
It's not THAT bad. believe me. just a few zits that I've scratched too much.

Aphelion
07-27-2005, 04:44 PM
I don't have any scars. Makes me sad... :(

T-MaN
07-27-2005, 04:49 PM
I have one going down diagonally from my right chest area. It's all thanks to crazy swordfighting. It's a pretty small one though.

Leene
07-27-2005, 05:25 PM
:save:I do not like scars but i've got two...:save:

Cruise Control
07-27-2005, 05:44 PM
Like 8, most from 1 incident

silverpigeon97
07-27-2005, 06:05 PM
altogether ive got 9 on back, one on ear, three on left knee, 1 one on right knee, 2 on my left arm and all my knuckles have scars

Shoden
07-27-2005, 07:13 PM
most are on my arms and i got 2 patches where hair never grows i split my head open when i was a kid

Lindy
07-27-2005, 07:23 PM
I have about twenty or so, varying size, mostly on my left arm, some on my right and on the tops of my legs.

I used to slash myself up y'know, good times.

Tama2
07-27-2005, 07:30 PM
I got a bunch of scars. Mainly from being stupid. Most on my hands. They like to get in lots of trouble. Mwhahahahahaha

Social Moon Firesky
07-27-2005, 07:44 PM
I love all my scars! I counted them in the shower a few days ago, and I have well over 100, all varying in different sizes and shapes. And I can remember all the stories that go with them too! Like I have 2 small, circular scars that were caused by a wasp. I was only little, and it flew up my dress and got stuck, stinging me on my leg and my chest. Eventually, we smooshed it in the arm of my dress. :)

My fave scar is the one above my right eyebrow. I got it when I was 6. I had a nightmare and ran into my parents bedroom, where I slipped on a magazine and slammed my head onto the hard edge round their bed, thus splitting my eyebrow open. Thing is, it didn't actually hurt. All I felt was blood pouring down my face. What hurt was when the doctor stuck a needle into my eyebrow and stitched it together. At least I got a lollypop though. ^_^

I have a scar on my right index finger where my guinea-pig went savage and bit me. And then it got all pussed up and infected, and I got put on anti-biotics. ^_^ Oh, what a fun memory. Still, I got out of doing any writing in lessons, which is cool.

Cz
07-27-2005, 07:48 PM
I've got a large-ish scar on my knee, and a tiny one just above my eye. That's all I've got, and neither of them look very cool.

DarknessFromAbove
07-27-2005, 07:48 PM
omg um, let's see . . . I've got some scars on my face from when my aunts dog bit me when I was 3, scars on my back from when my friends dog bit me when I was 6[?], scars on my arm from when a dog tried to pull it off when I was jumping on a trampoline, and on my nees from falling off my bike about a million times :mad: sheesh . . . at least they're light, and you can't really see them unless you look really carefully. . . why do doggies hate me? :cry:

Shoden
07-27-2005, 07:51 PM
lol thats rich

louby_4eva
07-27-2005, 08:22 PM
I have one scar in the middle of my head, it's inbetween my eyebrows. I was skipping down a steep hill at primary school and tripped over the rope. You can barely see it though. :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

ZuZu
07-27-2005, 08:27 PM
I have scars in my hand because I have fought my little brother and he scratched me very badly...

And there is this huge scar on my stomach. :eek:
I love it :love:

Kamiko
07-27-2005, 09:38 PM
I have lots of scars on my arms from an abusive girl who was um, abusive. And on my legs from being a tomboy when I was younger. Some just from myself, when I was bored. I have one over my eye that's not really visable anymore, it's from slamming into a locker in the 7th grade. And one on my neck from my mom....

Loony BoB
07-27-2005, 09:48 PM
http://www.aiyon.com/heh/DSCF0138a.jpg
And one just as large but not nearly as clean-looking on my left leg. That one goes from midway through my torso to the far end of my right armpit. The one on my left leg is wider but not as long. I also have a bunch of others but they're all far smaller, the only other one of decent-ish size being about a finger's length at the bottom-right of my stomach.

Sepho
07-27-2005, 10:05 PM
I have a few scars.

I have one on the my thumb from when a broadhead decided to sink itself into it. It cut through an artery and blood was squirting in a fashion you'd think impossible except for in horror or Tarantino movies, or in the case of a ninja attack, so it was worth it. Visual representation of a broadhead:

http://tim.digitalfault.com/hosted/broadhead.jpg

I have one on my knee from just this last winter, when I wrecked my sled (my snowmobile for those of you not down with the lingo). I'm not sure what happened, or how I cut my knee, but I do know that the sled ended up on top of me and my knee was numb. I'd like to think that it had to do with the studs in my track, but I'm probably not so fortunate. I could see my kneecap, so it was especially good. Visual representation of a studded track:

http://tim.digitalfault.com/hosted/studs.jpg

I also have a scar on my left upper cheek from when I was a wee lad, when I was jumping on my sister's bed with the neighbor kid and he bounced me up and I fell and smacked my cheek on the bed post, taking a chunk of skin out. That one was not cool. Visual representation of a bed, though the bedpost it sports is not at all like the sharp, death-inducing bedpost that desecrated my face all those years ago :

http://tim.digitalfault.com/hosted/bedpost.jpg

Shoden
07-27-2005, 10:09 PM
what did you do BoB?

Loony BoB
07-27-2005, 10:59 PM
The clean scar (pictured above) is just the result of an incision that had to be made during surgery thanks to a car crash. They had to take a muscle out of my back and put it into my leg. The leg was the part that got run over, hence it's not a clean-cut scar, and not nearly as 'pretty'.

Shoden
07-27-2005, 11:00 PM
that doesn't sound too pleasent does it

Shauna
07-27-2005, 11:42 PM
After that... my scars don't seem that bad... but anyway...

I have a scar on my leg, from when I was at the beach one day, slipped and scratched my leg on some mussels.
And, I have one on the back of my hand from when I was making toast one day, and lifted my hand and burned it on the grill part of it... well, the thing thats on the roof of the oven, and its all coiled... >_< My hand was put right on that. :(

Shoden
07-28-2005, 12:06 AM
i have a few on my feet from my friggin cat >_<

Peegee
07-28-2005, 12:41 AM
My knee landed on a rock when I fell, so there's a scar there from the hole that came out of that. Then I jumped off my bike and the bike chains cut a scar down my leg, then there's the thousands of mosquito scars, various scars from misc cuts, etc etc.

I am covered in scars.

Lord Xehanort
07-28-2005, 01:28 AM
My hands are covered in scars... and the skin over my shoulder joints is covered in stretch marks.

Polyonymous
07-28-2005, 04:22 AM
1. On my knee. I could go into the whole story but I will just say I fell of my bike when I was little and scraped it up pretty good.
2. Lower right stomach area. When I got my apendix take out.
3. Upper left section of my stomach. I have no idea how I got this one, I was just in the shower one day and I found it. :confused:
4. My left arm. A bee sting... my first one actually. I've only been stung once.
5. My right wrist. My memory of how I got this one is pretty foggy. I was camping with some friends and we were playing some version of football that we made up. I ended up falling and hiting my wrist on a rock or something, I just know that when I got up my wrist was cut. :cry:
6. Next to my left eye. I was little and was rocking back and forth in a plastic chair. The chair tipped too far, I feel... when I got up I had a cut.
7. On the left side (or right, I don't remember) of my head. I'm gona tell you the story behind this one because its kindof ridiculous the way the school handled it.

This was also when I was little. I was in kindergaden and it was time for us to come in from the playground. Me and my friend were playing with rocks (Chunks off of the road actually) and it was time to come in, my friend was holding a rock and he didn't know what to do with it (I guess he wanted to keep it). I told him to throw it and lets go back inside. So he throws it, in my direction, and it hits me in the side of the head. I start bleeding pretty badly, I go to the playground attendent and they send me to the school nurse. They ask me if I'm alright, I say yes (it didn't really hurt anymore at that time, the blood had all clotted or whatever) so without even calling my mom, they send me back to class. (I had blood down the side of my head and on the shoulder of my shirt at this time) When my mom came to pick me up that day she started looking at the cut. As soon as she started moving around the hair to get a good look at it, it started bleeding again. So she takes me to the hospital and we get it all fixed up.

fire_of_avalon
07-28-2005, 05:38 AM
I have a few on my right leg from various falls and cuts, but I have a really weird one on my right inner forearm. It's hair-thin and very hard to see, and I have no idea where it came from.

Spammerman
07-29-2005, 04:42 AM
Ive got 4 or 5.! on my back, i think its the biggest. One on my foot from dropping scissors straight downward.2 on my arm, from when me and my sister were fighting, she cut me with her nails, and one on my knuckle, that i dont know where i got it from.

crashNUMBERS
07-29-2005, 04:47 AM
I remember I used to find scars on my legs and sometimes on my arms or hands out of no where and link would make dumb jokes saying Im like a demon or that girl from the from that horror movie called extSOMETHING... (I forgot)

Spammerman
07-29-2005, 05:00 AM
excorsist, and I never made jokes like that.

crashNUMBERS
07-29-2005, 05:15 AM
Yeah you did!!

Rase
07-29-2005, 07:07 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/RyanStage/IMG_0148.jpg

I have one "good" one on my left arm, which I got by breaking both bones in my arm while hopping a railing.

<--- Idiot.

nik0tine
07-29-2005, 08:10 AM
I have a few minor scars on my back from scratching to hard.

bigbri2k5
07-29-2005, 02:45 PM
this could take a while
knife slash across my right forearm
got stabbed just above my heart
knee surgery
set of cog marks off a bike
on my left shoulder from a piece of slate
left hand from broken glass (i hit the blood vessel and it wouldn't stop bleeding)
little finger knuckle where i tore a huge chunk of skin off
then loads of small ones from being young

Spammerman
07-29-2005, 04:54 PM
Yeah you did!!

no, i didn't

Chaos
07-29-2005, 11:10 PM
I have one on my lip from where I was hit in the face with a cricket bat.
I got a few on my arms and hands from enthusiastic cats.
I have four just below the waistline of my trousers from hernia operations when I was younger.

I think that is it...not entirely sure though.

Chaos

°¿°¿°
07-29-2005, 11:13 PM
hmm the biggest scar i have is on my elbow due to my dumb neigbor =/

Suteki Da Ne?
07-29-2005, 11:42 PM
I've gt 1 on my middle finger wen my nan shut it in the car door, i had to get stiches coz the top of it was hanging off! it sounds funny nw but it well hurt. My friend has got a big 1 on the back of her leg from wen she was getting into a car and she burnt it on the exhaust pipe.

BabyVixen
07-30-2005, 12:08 AM
I have a bazillion ugly discoloured scars and bruises on my legs from walking into someone at least everyday and that's about it

Raven Nox
07-30-2005, 12:22 AM
I got hit my a car when I was in 2nd grade, it only hit my right arm though (HOW it did this, still confuses me), and the scar is still there, so... that's really only my only one, except a few scratchs you can't see that well.