PDA

View Full Version : New Characters?

Rinoa_Heartillly
07-28-2005, 12:20 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows who will be in the game. There have been rumors that Lulu, Tifa, Rinoa, and some other dude will come out. Does anyone know if these are true or just someone's fantasy of what will never be?

Lord Xehanort
07-28-2005, 12:54 AM
Auron
Tifa
Vincent
Captain Jack Sparrow
BHK
girl who looks like young Garnet
the Mulan crew
the Unknowns

Rinoa_Heartillly
07-28-2005, 01:27 AM
AH! Tifa and Vincent!!! AWSOME!!! .....why are they putting in Garnet...she's kinda boring...

Lord Xehanort
07-28-2005, 01:31 AM
It may not be Garnet... it just looks like a young her... the orange jumper is very distinct.

but... VINCENT AND CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!!!!!!

Blue_Mage
07-28-2005, 04:14 AM
Wait, who's garnet? & what FF is she from?

I dint know Tifa & Vincent where going to be in it. All I knew was Auron, Captain Jack Sparow, BHK, RHG, Namine, Mulan crew & the Organazation.

Legendary Caladbolg
07-28-2005, 04:21 AM
Garnet is from final fantasy 9.

Mercen-X
07-28-2005, 06:44 AM
Summoner Princess Garnet Til Alexandros 17th of Alexandria

UWAOOOOU
07-28-2005, 11:43 AM
I havent seen any pictures of Tifa or Vincent. Did Square make an announcement confirming them or something like that?

Lord Xehanort
07-28-2005, 02:31 PM
I havent seen any pictures of Tifa or Vincent. Did Square make an announcement confirming them or something like that?

I'm pretty sure Gameinformer confirmed it... Vincent at least. I heard about Tifa somewhere else.

I wonder what Cptn Sparrow will be like in the game? Can he be a temp party member? Or is he a Summon? Or is he a pointless cameo?

Rinoa_Heartillly
07-28-2005, 06:47 PM
There was another rumor that Yuna was going to be in too. That'll be nice if she was.

true_bacon22
07-28-2005, 07:32 PM
if kingdom hearts didnt have disney or anything elseid hate it id ussaly say that but if they have some of their more serious non e like 8 and under like pirates of the carribien i geuss it wont be bad

Phil
07-28-2005, 09:50 PM
AH! Tifa and Vincent!!! AWSOME!!! .....why are they putting in Garnet...she's kinda boring...

I WILL KILL YOU! FFIX is the greatest game EVER!!
No but really- vincent is in it? Weird. I hope they don't change how he looks like they did to yuffie and tidus. But if they do a cloud-like thing to him, that'd be freakin sweet!

Skyblade
07-28-2005, 10:04 PM

No but really- vincent is in it? Weird. I hope they don't change how he looks like they did to yuffie and tidus. But if they do a cloud-like thing to him, that'd be freakin sweet!

Really? I hated the Cloud/Vincent combo. Those characters deserve better than being combined...

Phil
07-28-2005, 10:13 PM
Yeah thats true. Cloud looked good but the fact that they had to rip-off vincent's outfit kinda sucked.

Lord Xehanort
07-29-2005, 12:26 AM
Maybe it's Vincent Valentine, operative of the Turks.

Mercen-X
07-29-2005, 12:54 AM
Sounds good to me. Using twin guns like Brandon Heat.

Kittay
07-29-2005, 01:04 AM
Captain Jack Sparrow... *sigh* <3

Rinoa_Heartillly
07-29-2005, 01:50 PM

HEH! Kill me? I'd like to see you try! Besides I'll come back from the dead and kill you back!!! :tongue:

Anywayz, I love FFIX, but Garnet doesn't have much of a personality, she's too nice...and I seriously think they shouldn't mess around with there original outfits, it's what make the characters them!

Kiana Artemis
07-30-2005, 08:35 AM
Hmm....I don't know about that....I thought it was how they acted around the other characters and their fighting style and their hair-do-style things.....?
Whatever, as long as the outfits look good, I'm happy.

Mercen-X
07-30-2005, 08:54 AM
He who says the clothes make the man is an idiot.

Rinoa_Heartillly
07-30-2005, 03:33 PM
He who says the clothes make the man is an idiot.

lol! Well if they do mess with the clothes, I kinda wouldn't care, but with the voicing of the characters....I hope they find good ones. Also, I really hope they replace Yuffie's voice actress, cuz that Christy Ramano chick really urks me.

Phil
07-30-2005, 08:01 PM
HEH! Kill me? I'd like to see you try! Besides I'll come back from the dead and kill you back!!! :tongue:

Anywayz, I love FFIX, but Garnet doesn't have much of a personality, she's too nice...and I seriously think they shouldn't mess around with there original outfits, it's what make the characters them!

Yeah, Garnet kinda had a dull personality, but think of all the arse-kicking summons! Leviathan, Ifrit, Odin, Shiva, Ramuh *even though quezacotl was cooler for a thunder summon* And even Ark or maybe Atomos........ oooooh....... or BAHAMUT!!!! That'd kick so much butt if you could have her in your party! However, if Eiko were in it, I think I'd kill myself. Even though Madeen would pwn all.

EDIT: Okay they should nix the whole mushu genie simba crap. Make GF system with Diablos and the FFXIII and IX summons.... and maybe yojimbo and ixion. That would be so cool!

Yuna Braska 19
07-31-2005, 12:33 AM
Rinoa_Heartillly

There was another rumor that Yuna was going to be in too. That'll be nice if she was.

That's really cool!? But I wanna known which Yuna will it be from? FFX or FFX-2 that will be cooler!

^-^

Silver Valentines
07-31-2005, 12:42 AM
Tifa and Vincent in KH? well that was unexpected to me, but I just hope they don't mess the two up, they are after all my favorite characters. I didn't like that they tried to make Cloud look like Vincent.

BatYoukaiRusty
07-31-2005, 01:00 AM

I'm pretty sure Gameinformer confirmed it... Vincent at least. I heard about Tifa somewhere else.

I wonder what Cptn Sparrow will be like in the game? Can he be a temp party member? Or is he a Summon? Or is he a pointless cameo?

I was reading my new issue of playstation magazine and they confirmed with screenshots that Cptn. Jack was going to be a temp. party member.

Mercen-X
07-31-2005, 01:01 AM
but with the voicing of the characters....I hope they find good ones.
Agreed.

Also, I really hope they replace Yuffie's voice actress, cuz that Christy Ramano chick really irks me.Agreed. Moreso.

Sephiroths Clone
07-31-2005, 02:16 AM
It may not be Garnet... it just looks like a young her... the orange jumper is very distinct.

Do you have a pic or know anywhere that does?

Lord Xehanort
07-31-2005, 11:50 PM
I don't have the pic... it was posted in this forum awhile back, but the thread has since been deleted.

Ohhh
08-01-2005, 01:30 AM

I was reading my new issue of playstation magazine and they confirmed with screenshots that Cptn. Jack was going to be a temp. party member.
i can actually PLAY with Cap'n JACK SPARROW????!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: eek! cant wait!! :D

BatYoukaiRusty
08-01-2005, 03:44 AM

i can actually PLAY with Cap'n JACK SPARROW????!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: eek! cant wait!! :D

Yes it is rather exciting isnt it! plus Seifer from ff8 with be in the game, and cloud with have his advent children outfit on! KH 2 is gonna be the greatest game ever!

Mercen-X
08-01-2005, 08:15 AM
Square Enix has released a massive amount of information about its Kingdom Hearts sequel at this year's Square Enix Party. Two new characters have been revealed, both members of the shadowy 13th Order — Xaldin, the third member of the Order, who uses spears as weapons and to control the wind, and Demix, the ninth member of the Order, who has the ability to control water with a Sitar.

A host of old and new Final Fantasy characters will be appearing in KHII, including Cloud, sporting his new Advent Children duds, Squall (known as Leon in KH) and his rival Seifer, along with his two lackeys Fujin and Raijin, and a youthful Auron. This information is sure to please Final Fantasy fans, and will surely make Kingdom Hearts II all the more exciting.I told y'all 'twas a Sitar.

And here's the pic, from KINGDOM HEARTS 2 (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1130470&postcount=83) (name of the thread (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46486&page=3))

http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/59x2dt

Ohhh
08-01-2005, 01:25 PM
yay the new sexy cloud is in it!!! :love: woo hoo
by the way whats with kairi's tie?

Mercen-X
08-01-2005, 06:29 PM
They're attending school now . . .?

Yuna Braska 19
08-23-2005, 02:26 AM
Leon and Cloud are in KH2!
I saw the back of the heads and that is them!
^___^

Here is a link I post on my web.
http://www.freewebs.com/internationallastmission/links.htm

TurkSlayer
08-23-2005, 02:41 AM
Tifa? Vincent? Seifer? Fujin? Rajin?... Awesome.

Yuna Braska 19
08-23-2005, 03:23 AM
I hope YRP are in KH2
^_^ I always talk to them.
And YRP are going be on my side when I fight too.
^.^

Yuffie514
08-26-2005, 05:21 PM
i saw Johnny Depp's (Pirates of the Caribbean) face in a game magazine with KH2 in it. bad pick, methinks :-\ :-/ .

Yuna Braska 19
08-27-2005, 12:50 AM
I hope Vincent is in it, And Tifa they make a cute couple
^_^

Kusari
08-29-2005, 03:41 AM
Mmh.. I task that to the end will put some personage not communicated =/

Mercen-X
08-29-2005, 04:08 AM
I have no idea the meaning of that sentence . . . I think.

Rinoa_Heartillly
08-31-2005, 08:02 PM
I found out for some dumbass who said that, "Seifer actually has been confirmed to be in KH2. And he was confirmed to be in Twilight Town." That's what he said, but I don't know, I wonder what he will look it if he was....

Mercen-X
08-31-2005, 09:27 PM
Well, if Cloud's in his AC gear and Leon's dressed as he was in FF8 as Squall, then I'm betting Seifer will be wearing that wicked trench coat of his.

Rinoa_Heartillly
09-01-2005, 04:32 PM
Well, if Cloud's in his AC gear and Leon's dressed as he was in FF8 as Squall, then I'm betting Seifer will be wearing that wicked trench coat of his.

Heh, Cloud's outfit is cool, but it looks rather lopsided to me, with that missing sleeve. NOOOOOOO! Squall's going back to that ff8 costume, he look way hotter in that KH one, I still think the fluffy on his jacket looks rather girly. ;P I hope they have some screenshots of some people, and the japanese site should be coming up with some soon. I hate waiting...

Christmas
09-01-2005, 04:39 PM
Are they going to remove his wing as well?

GhandiOwnsYou
09-02-2005, 02:03 AM
Unless I'm mistaken, his wing should be removed via storyline. I was under the impression that when he started using the darkness while with hades, that's why his wing was there. Sorta a symbol that he was using the darkness but not quite controlled by it? Anyways, Leon's costume, according to somes sscans on KH2insider, will have the fluff bit back, but basically remain the KH outfit. Meaning, shortsleeves and such. And Seifer, from the pics that are being attributed to him, seems to just be some little 12-14 year old jerkoff, picking on BHK. He's not even remotely dressed like the seifer we know and despise (or love, dependant...lol)

Mercen-X
09-06-2005, 04:41 AM
http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/59x2rm
Okay, I'm a dufus. Look at this kid's vest. HE'S SEIFER~!!!! His vest matches the trench coat, he's just shorter. *geez* *slaps forehead*

Rinoa_Heartillly
09-10-2005, 04:26 PM
o.o cool pic. MAN! I wanna play the game already! >_<

Craig
09-10-2005, 05:17 PM
Okay, I'm a dufus. Look at this kid's vest. HE'S SEIFER~!!!!
His vest matches the trench coat, he's just shorter. *geez* *slaps forehead*

Those 2 look lke Biggs and Wedge from Final Fantasy 7 to me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/foogle/7biggs-o.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/foogle/7wedge-o.jpg

Skyblade
09-10-2005, 07:41 PM
Okay, I'm a dufus. Look at this kid's vest. HE'S SEIFER~!!!!
His vest matches the trench coat, he's just shorter. *geez* *slaps forehead*

Those 2 look lke Biggs and Wedge from Final Fantasy 7 to me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/foogle/7biggs-o.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/foogle/7wedge-o.jpg

It's not Biggs. Totally different hair color.

Craig
09-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Yeah, I know. But that doesn't stop them being similar now does it? Those characters are a few years old now anyway, if it is them maybe they just got makeovers.

Jaffar
09-10-2005, 11:01 PM
Hahahahah Ahh Yes Speculation Is The Foundation In Wich Information Is Forged.Kindom Hearts 2 Might Be Closer Then We Think This Is What Jaffar Thinks.

I Shall Begin As So Of The Information In Wich I Know

Sora Has 3 Diffirent Clothes 1 For Each Of The Traits He Posseses, Red For Valor, Blue For Wisdom,Black For Sheer Relentlessnis.How You He Sheds Them Could Be Story Based.
There Will Be 8 Worlds(Twilight Town,Disney Castle,Ancient China,Olympus,Fabled Countryside/Beast's Manor,Agrabah,The Caribbean,Steamboat Willie)
One That Has Interested Me Was SteamBoat Willie http://sorasdomain.net/images/thumbnails/tnSteamboat%20Sora%20Char.jpg http://sorasdomain.net/images/thumbnails/tnSteamboat%20Mickey%20Char.jpg Behold Above You Shows Indeed Mickey Will Most Likely Join Your Party, Or Perhaps In This World There Is A Seprate Mickey From That Of "King Mickey".An Entire List Of Characters Is Below Sora, Donald, and Goofy Return For They Awaken After The Events Of The Castle Oblivion\Kairi And Selphie\Riku Wears An Organization Suit In CoM, Which Symbolizes That He Shall Be Light And Dark, And He Will Be Beheld In KH2. He Is Probally Traveling With Mickey In KH2, Who Appears In Twilight Town And I Wouldn't Be Suprised If Riku Shows With Him\Blonde-Haired Kid Jaffar Know Little Of Such A Boy If He Is Indeed Sora Then He Will Most Likly Be His Other Self I Do Know That He Shall Wield The Mighty Weapons Ablivion And The Oathkeeper\Namine I Know Of Not Of This Character But She Is Perhaps Blonde's Sister I Do Know Sora Will Not Rememebr Her But You See My Friends Memories Are Not Lost, Only Forgotten\Pete I Know Nothing Of This Charater\The Organization The 13th Order, Beings Of No Heart But They Walk With Body And Soul.There Are 13 Memebers And A Superior They, If Common Sense Shall Not Fail Jaffar Will Try To Open Kingdom Hearts And Have Returend To Them What Was Lost There Hearts\Axel The Only One The Organization Who Has Absoulte Loyalty I Do Know Sora Shall Not Remeber Him\Xaldin Onther 13 Order Memeber He Shall Show HimSelf In The Beasts Castle He Is Indeed Mighty But More Importantly He Will Whant To Kidnap Belle\Demix I Know Nothing Of Such Character\Enigmatic Man I know Nothing Of Such Character\Organization Member With No Name I Know Nothing Of Such Character\DiZ He Follows Neither Light Nor Dark A Shell Casted Away From Ansem He Intends To Do Something Diffrent Then That Of The Order He Will Be Most Likly Vital To Story Itself.Jaffar Know Nothing More But These Are The Rest Of The Characters\Mickey\Beast\Belle\Mrs. Potts, Lumiere, Cogsworth & Chip\Hades, Pain & Panic\Hercules\Meg\Auron\Mulan & Mushu\Ling, Li-Shang, Yao, & Chien-Po\Shan-Yu\Aladdin\Jack Skellington\Jack Sparrow\Elizabeth Swann.And Well That Is All Jaffar Hahahahahahahahha.