PDA

View Full Version : For Those Of You That Need Lvl 4 Key Spheres

FFXPlaya
07-28-2005, 11:59 AM
Lots of people in this forum have been asking about the best place for lvl 4 key spheres and they all say to bribe the Chimira Brain for 196,000 for 2 of them. But that is the most expensive way of doing it. Here is the best way of getting lvl 4 key spheres while getting tons of AP:Fight Nemisis in the monster areana. For those of you who don't know how to unlock him you must have caught 10 of every creature and have unlocked all the other creatures (i.e. area, species, and original) and fight plus defeat them all. Now that is a long painstaking task but it is worth it in the end. But anyways what I am getting to is that if you steal from Nemisis the most common thing that you get is a lvl 4 key sphere, but I'm not sure if you can steal two of them from him. Now if you want a battle strat. for Nemisis just ask and i will but the battle only cost 25,000 and you get lvl 4 key spheres, just imagine, do that battle 4 times and that is around the price to bribe the Chimira Brain, but you get 2x the key spheres. Also if you defeat Nemisis you get Break weapons/armor (i.e. break damage limit, break HP limit). Once again if you want a battle strat. for Nemisis just ask. Also if you would like to comment on what i wrote fell free to do it.

Savannah
07-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Eh. The Chimera Brain method is much easier :|

Medi
07-28-2005, 08:31 PM
Yeah, might as well though, because I need break limit weapons/armor

SeeDRankLou
07-28-2005, 08:34 PM
For the amount of time it takes to power up to be able to fight and beat Nemesis in the first place vs. the time it takes to kill two Mimics with Rikku's Godhand powered up, I'm going to have to go with bribing Chimera Brains being the best way to go here.

-N-
07-28-2005, 08:39 PM
By the time you fight Nemesis, you shouldn't need L4 Keys.

FFXPlaya
07-28-2005, 09:24 PM
You are right about not needing the lvl 4 key sphere buy the time you can fight Nemisis, but if you are trying to fill all the empty nodes with something then you might need the key spheres. And although he is a pain to beat you are rewarded well in the end. Once again if you want to fight Nemisis and need a battle strat. then just tell me and I will give you it.

Hambone
08-02-2005, 04:50 AM
I want a strategy.

rubah
08-02-2005, 07:09 AM
For Nemesis?
Hasteaga
Quick hit x20
Summon Aeon
Quick hit x20
Summon Aeon
Quick hit x20