PDA

View Full Version : Helping People With Secrets in the Game

FFXPlaya
07-28-2005, 03:24 PM
I have beaten FFX all the way through and have gotten and made the best weapons in the game. Now I want to offer my help to those of you that are stuck in the game or just want to get better items. I also give out helpful tips about the game too. IF you want help just post it and I'll get to it asap!

Jessweeee♪
07-28-2005, 06:38 PM
I'm trying to beat seymore the first time on my first FFX file. Help??

boys from the dwarf
07-28-2005, 09:14 PM
these threads are usually closed almost instantly but to beat seymour first quite easily take out his gaurds and when he summons anima summon shiva. make sure you only use normal or special attacks and only use ice magic for healing and a few overdrives should beat anima.when seymour retreats anima and fights you it does get very hard(the first time i did it i used rikkus mix and another overdrive to beat him which is a good strategy.)but if you have sensor on your weopon it will tell you what order he casts spells so use the nulfire or nullightning or whatever so he does no damage to you whatsoever while you batter him.

FFXPlaya
07-28-2005, 10:06 PM
(Make sure you have all characters overdrives) The Guardians that are with Seymour have Auto-Potion and can be a problem if you have not spent time raising. The biest why I found was to get all of the aeons overdrives and use Valfore's to kill the guardians. IF you don't fell like doing that all you have to do is steal the Guado's potions and use regular attacks with the three starting characters. After the guardians are dead Seymour will summon the most deadly aeon, Anima. When it is Yuna's turn use her overdrive on ???? to summon Shiva with full overdrive and use it on Anima. When it is your turn again make sure that you heal and that with black magic and you contine to attack after that. If you manage to get her overdrive again use it to kill Anima. Now that Anima is dead Seymour will kill Shiva unless you are lucky. If you are lucky dismiss Shiva and try and get this formation out, Yuna, Lulu, and Auron. Make sure that Yuna has already learned Life and Lulu has learned Bio. Yuna's position in this battle is a healer and use Auron to attach him with Magic Break. Use lulu to cast Bio and if you are positive that you will not need Yuna then you can switch her with Tidus (or a stronger character) to attack Seymour. When the battle is complete you must complete the Cloister of Trials to get Shiva. If you need help with that just ask for it and I'll post the strat for it.

18p
08-24-2005, 08:17 PM
alright i need some help how do u get the good wepons like do u get the from fighting monsters do they drop them or do u have to buy them from store or what?

Hambone
08-24-2005, 11:13 PM
you can win them from monster arena special monsters and customize.