PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts: COM a good game?

RpgGirl
07-28-2005, 03:43 PM
As we all know, the first Kingdom Hearts on the Ps2 turned out to be a great game. At the moment i'm interested in the GBA version. But i heard a few bad comments about the game. So, is the game good? And doesn't the cards ruin the game? also are there a lot of FMV in the game? In other words: Is it worth it?

Legendary Caladbolg
07-28-2005, 04:48 PM
I think it's worth it. You find out some things about the organization and stuff. The only thing I didn't like about the game were the doors. If you didn't have the correct cards to open the doors you had to backtrack and find them.

Taiyou
07-28-2005, 05:04 PM
I liked it a lot. Despite the fact that the game really isn't necessary, you DO get a look at the Organization. How Axel is, what he does, details about Riku and how he got involved with the Organization. Also, you see Namine and get to know her a bit -- she's in KHII also, afterall.

Aphelion
07-28-2005, 06:07 PM
It's definitely worth the shot. Many characters, songs and heartless (okay, almost all of them) are the same as in Kingdom Hearts (PS2), but the new battle system is really something.

true_bacon22
07-28-2005, 07:34 PM
ok you know what kingdom hearts isnt good you do not put FRIGGIN WINIE THE POO PETER PAN DONALD DUCK GOOFY MICKY MOUSE HOMOS ETC ETC WITH FINAL FANTASY JUST NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO AND FOR GODSAKES THE SUMMONS ARELIKE SIMBA AND CRAP WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT BAMBI WAS ONE MY GOD BAMBI WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING THATS ALMOST AS BAD AS THAT CRAP MOVIE THEY MADE SPIRITS WITHIN UGGGGGGGH HOW OLD ARE YOU PEOPLE 8?

StarlightAngel
07-28-2005, 08:59 PM
ok you know what kingdom hearts isnt good you do not put FRIGGIN WINIE THE POO PETER PAN DONALD DUCK GOOFY MICKY MOUSE HOMOS ETC ETC WITH FINAL FANTASY JUST NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO AND FOR GODSAKES THE SUMMONS ARELIKE SIMBA AND CRAP WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT BAMBI WAS ONE MY GOD BAMBI WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING THATS ALMOST AS BAD AS THAT CRAP MOVIE THEY MADE SPIRITS WITHIN UGGGGGGGH HOW OLD ARE YOU PEOPLE 8?

No, we aren't 8. We just think that the game's great. I personally didn't mind most of the Disney. It was like going back to age 5 :cool: The Winnie the Pooh nearly killed me though :(

CoM is good for figuring out what happens in the middle and seeing the characters. The card system's ok, but I prefer the good old free hacking and slashing fun xD

Skyblade
07-28-2005, 10:06 PM

...Breathe... Ok, now could you calm down a little? I'm not asking you to like the game, but you're going to give yourself a heart attack.

Oh, and in CoM, Cloud is one of the summons too. They aren't all Disney characters...

Pheesh
07-29-2005, 01:50 AM
i didn't play through the game because i didn't like the cards so i just downloaded the script. It tells you exactly what it says in the game and you dont have to scroll through annoying decks (while your getting pummelled i might add) to do a combo.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

Necronopticous
07-29-2005, 01:59 AM
Chains of Memories was a great game, also one of the most difficult games games in that style I've ever played, toward the end.

true_bacon22
07-29-2005, 05:37 PM

...Breathe... Ok, now could you calm down a little? I'm not asking you to like the game, but you're going to give yourself a heart attack.

Oh, and in CoM, Cloud is one of the summons too. They aren't all Disney characters...
sry clicked caps lock but ok.. if clouds a summon ill little off but if they were going to make summons they could made something more serious then you know bambi maybe whats his name the bad guy in aladin or hades

Skyblade
07-29-2005, 06:51 PM

sry clicked caps lock but ok.. if clouds a summon ill little off but if they were going to make summons they could made something more serious then you know bambi maybe whats his name the bad guy in aladin or hades

Those are bad guys, not summons.

Personally, I think that making the summons cute Disney characters worked well. Sure, you may not think it is as "mature" as the FFs. But the game itself pulls off the maturity aspect surprisingly well (especially considering that you run around with Goofy and Donald for most of the game), and the summons make for more lighthearted fun. If you don't like them, don't summon them.

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
07-30-2005, 10:15 PM
It's the best!!! Play it on gamecube! :cool:

princevodlac
08-12-2005, 07:35 PM
I really liked kh 1....but I begged and pleeded when CoM caim out and I got it...I was so pissed this game is so boring.....It's very repetive and the storyline is so boring..i wouldnt have got it..sorry dont feel like posting other reasons why I didnt care for it

Cruise Control
08-12-2005, 10:45 PM
CoM is good for figuring out what happens in the middle and seeing the characters. The card system's ok, but I prefer the good old free hacking and slashing fun xDBuild a keyblade deck like me, the only differenc is your mashing a instead of X.