PDA

View Full Version : Why are the riddles in video games so hard??

StarlightAngel
07-28-2005, 07:58 PM
I'm on year 8 or 9 and I can't figure out how to get through the mystery miasma with my friends ._.

I'm assuming I have to figure out the riddle, which seems simple enough. Problem is, I don't know half the stuff I'm supposed to do -_-;;

Help?? :(

Skyblade
07-28-2005, 10:00 PM
You must collect the Mystery Element. Unfortunately, I forgot where it is...

lordblazer
07-29-2005, 02:43 AM
I'm on year 8 or 9 and I can't figure out how to get through the mystery miasma with my friends ._.

I'm assuming I have to figure out the riddle, which seems simple enough. Problem is, I don't know half the stuff I'm supposed to do -_-;;

Help?? :(
haha I beaten FF7 in 24 hours when I was 8.

You'll figure it out my friend for when you do you shall be smarter.

abrojtm
07-29-2005, 07:40 AM
It's in that desert where you fought Antlion.

omnitarian
07-29-2005, 04:06 PM
Go here and look at the Lynari desert puzzle map. (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/game/914433.html)

ThroneofDravaris
07-30-2005, 08:41 AM
I think that it has more to do with your incapacity to solve puzzles than it does with the puzzles actually being hard....

:twak:

StarlightAngel
08-01-2005, 09:23 PM
I think that it has more to do with your incapacity to solve puzzles than it does with the puzzles actually being hard....

:twak:

I do horrible at video game riddles because it often involves doing things that I am too lazy to do :p

Anyways, my friend and I managed to get the Holy element. Now we just have to get stronger so we can get through the last place.