PDA

View Full Version : Help with boss

spartancode117
07-28-2005, 08:25 PM
Okay, i just got 6 a few days ago and im stuck on TunnelArmr. Celes says she can use her runic blade to absorb it's magic attacks. What do you have to do? It uses fire and kills my party. im clueless. :confused: :confused: :confused:

-N-
07-28-2005, 08:44 PM
1. Have Celes equip a sword.
2. Every turn, have her use Runic.
3. Every turn, have Locke attack.

Runic will nullify any magic attack once. So Fire won't kill you anymore.

spartancode117
07-28-2005, 08:47 PM
1. Have Celes equip a sword.
2. Every turn, have her use Runic.
3. Every turn, have Locke attack.

Runic will nullify any magic attack once. So Fire won't kill you anymore.... i didnt know she didnt have a sword... :mad:

spartancode117
07-28-2005, 08:48 PM
oh, and thanx

Sasquatch
07-29-2005, 03:38 AM
I think prettymuch any bladed weapon will work. "Runic" will make her absorb the MP required for that spell. The only things that will hit you -- IF she Runics every time -- are Drill and normal attacks...and every once in a while you can have Locke use a Potion. But without Runic, you're prettymuch screwed.

Remember the Gauntlet Bannon gave you? I would equip it on Locke, it makes him do about double damage but doesn't take down his defenses that much. And have him steal from it until he gets the Air Lancet and equip that on him too, because it's better than the Guardian he has at the time. Or if you got the Genji Glove instead of the Gauntlet, put that on him, and use the Air Lancet/Guardian.

Strider
07-29-2005, 07:45 PM
Also keep in mind that, later down the road, there are other non-sword weapons Celes can equip. If she has those weapons, though, she can't use Runic.