PDA

View Full Version : Just curious

Mika the Unsent
07-28-2005, 09:17 PM
I just bought Kingdom Hearts the yesterday and so far I love the game (Especially like how you can duel Wakka at the beginning and slap his blitz balls right back at his head!) but I got a question, which might be answered later in the game but I am impatient (and this is one heck of a run on sentence! :) )

Does the game ever explain how Final Fantasy characters like Wakka and Selphie (FF X & FF 8 I believe) are on the same island together when they are from seperate worlds & possibly seperate times? Or how Tidus is even there since he was nothing more then...Well, I don't want to give a spoiler for X so I will just say he never grew up with Wakka. And how is Cid (From FF 7) is on Traverse Town.

I know it sounds nit picky, but I like to know if there is an answer to these loose ends.

Skyblade
07-28-2005, 10:02 PM
I just bought Kingdom Hearts the yesterday and so far I love the game (Especially like how you can duel Wakka at the beginning and slap his blitz balls right back at his head!) but I got a question, which might be answered later in the game but I am impatient (and this is one heck of a run on sentence! :) )

Does the game ever explain how Final Fantasy characters like Wakka and Selphie (FF X & FF 8 I believe) are on the same island together when they are from seperate worlds & possibly seperate times? Or how Tidus is even there since he was nothing more then...Well, I don't want to give a spoiler for X so I will just say he never grew up with Wakka. And how is Cid (From FF 7) is on Traverse Town.

I know it sounds nit picky, but I like to know if there is an answer to these loose ends.

The answer is that the FF characters in KHs are unrelated to their FF counterparts. Totally different backgrounds and character histories. So don't sweat it.

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
07-30-2005, 10:10 PM
What skyblade said :)

Tai-Ti
07-31-2005, 11:57 AM
the FF characters u find in traverse town had their world destroyed, no idea wat world it is but, adn i dont think u ever find out. But yes, u just gotta pretend u no notin bout the FF games they r in, cause there is no conection.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-31-2005, 12:55 PM
the FF characters u find in traverse town had their world destroyed, no idea wat world it is but, adn i dont think u ever find out.They hail from Hollow Bastion, actually.

Tai-Ti
08-04-2005, 11:14 AM
really? okies then, but they said their world was destroyed, and last time i checked, Hallow Bastion was a place.

Craig
08-04-2005, 01:26 PM
Hallow Bastion is a world.

The Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts are simply cameos, all the FF games and KH are unrelated.

Skyblade
08-04-2005, 03:28 PM
really? okies then, but they said their world was destroyed, and last time i checked, Hallow Bastion was a place.

Most of their world probably was destroyed. I really doubt that the castle was the only thing in the world.

Tai-Ti
08-07-2005, 03:40 AM
meh, mayb

Aidan
08-07-2005, 04:06 AM
what skyblade said, because the ff chars in kingdom hearts are different people than in ff. their home in KH is hollow bastien, i believe. it doesnt effect the game at all, so i wouldnt worry about it.

Tai-Ti
08-07-2005, 04:12 AM
true, im not one to worry bout things that dont affect the game, but, like ive said b4 "is always fun 2 question"

StarlightAngel
08-07-2005, 04:59 AM
The characters were just stuck in here and there to get FF fans to buy it to make it more interesting. The characters themselves aren't the ones in the games, else Selfie would be older or "Leon" younger. Not to mention, none of the characters were born on the Destiny Islands or in Hollow Bastion in their respective games as I recall.