PDA

View Full Version : Wewt! PARTY TIME!

Lenna
07-28-2005, 10:44 PM
Okay so in 5 days (the 2nd of August) I'll be on my way to meet a Drunken Australian Chocobo, a Cornish Pastie and a Dutch Musketeer! OMG! and for those who have no idea what I'm talking about xD haha the Chocobo = Loony_BoB, Cornish Pastie = Kyono and the Dutch Musketeer is Squally Leonharty.

I'm really looking forward to it, although the main reason I'm going to BoB's is to pick up Squally to take him back to mine for 2 weeks. It's also quite nice cause I'll be staying for 2 days so I'll have a nice ickle break xD hehe.

What I'm really scared of, is trains. I'll be on a train for 4 hours but I have a change each way. On the outbound journey I'll be on my own so I'm scared I'll get lost! ;(. Can anyone give me some good advice so I don't get lost or I don't end up on the wrong train etc rofl.

Keep in mind that I've been on a train with people before and never really paid attention to changes, well I kind of have but I've never had the worry in my mind and now I'm completely worried that I'll get lost. haha On the way back will be even worse though because I mean, poor Squally if we get lost rofl.

So any idea's?

Rye
07-28-2005, 10:48 PM
I'd ask people for advice. I'd ask more than one person. Usually, people are nice and helpful. :)

Oh, and when you meet Kyono, can you call him an emo kid from me, please? xD

Lenna
07-28-2005, 10:49 PM
Rofl urm I dunno, depends on if I want him on my good side or not. I'm already taking my mp3 player with a few Mad Capsules Market songs on there haha ;D he said he's gonna praise me for that :o and I'm shy :P I'm not good at going up to people rofl

fire_of_avalon
07-29-2005, 12:41 AM
Daniel is from New Zealand.

Just ask everyone you see who looks authoritative. And write everything down.

Psychotic
07-29-2005, 12:45 AM
At the stations are there always huge signs that say the name of the station, and the driver will announce it over the radio thingy so you'll know it's the right station. Then when you get off all you have to look for the big monitors which tell you when the trains are expected and what platform that'll be on. It's not as difficult as you'd think.

Meat Puppet
07-29-2005, 04:51 AM
murder ppl

crashNUMBERS
07-29-2005, 05:10 AM
Damn!! Your lucky...

Karl
07-29-2005, 05:18 AM
i have no clue who ur talkin about meeting :confused: but ask the attendants at the train stations for help, thats what they're there for :)

-N-
07-29-2005, 05:19 AM
:o

Mitch
07-29-2005, 05:41 AM
i have no clue who ur talkin about meeting :confused: but ask the attendants at the train stations for help, thats what they're there for :)

HAHA! stupid n00b :p

Primus Inter Pares
07-29-2005, 08:52 AM

HAHA! stupid n00b :p

:twak:

Don't scare em off now, that's what the noob threads are for :)

Also, yeah, ask the attendants there what to do, it's not that hard.

Loony BoB
07-29-2005, 10:23 AM
If you don't turn up on the train I expect you to turn up, I'll have to assume you've been kidnapped by the Scottish mafia, give up any hope of ever seeing you alive and just go home. As for Skwowwy, we'll just kick him out of the flat after a couple of days. Or send him up to your place anyway, seeing as your bedroom will obviously have a bed free!

Looking forward to meeting you. :D

Dreddz
07-29-2005, 11:25 AM
Damn!! Your lucky...

Lenna
07-29-2005, 11:30 AM
Daniel is from New Zealand.

Just ask everyone you see who looks authoritative. And write everything down.

I know Daniel is from New Zealand :P I call him Australian because he sounds it and it annoys him :P

If you don't turn up on the train I expect you to turn up, I'll have to assume you've been kidnapped by the Scottish mafia, give up any hope of ever seeing you alive and just go home. As for Skwowwy, we'll just kick him out of the flat after a couple of days. Or send him up to your place anyway, seeing as your bedroom will obviously have a bed free!

Looking forward to meeting you.

lol BoB.. if I don't turn up on the train... I WILL turn up ;P There's no way I'm not showing up at your house to annoy you I mean it's my destiny! hehe. As for Skwowwy there is no hope of him coming back alive after he's come here on his own rofl, Molly will put him to his death xD

And I'm looking forward to meeting all of you :D

Drift
07-29-2005, 12:10 PM
I'm sure scottish trains are fine, if you was on the london underground...well stay away from the corner seats, druggies, drunks and god-knows-whats sleep n piss in the corners. stay in the middle! and er...yes many a sign in stations...i just dont look at them >_<

Me:"Excuse me, but where are the toilets?"
Attendant:*Points up*"Right next to me."
Me:"Oh right thanks!" *runs into the toilets.

Loony BoB
07-29-2005, 12:23 PM
I know Daniel is from New Zealand :P I call him Australian because he sounds it and it annoys him :P
Lenna will be sleeping outside.

crazybayman
07-29-2005, 12:29 PM
Aahhh.....reminds me of my days bouncing around Europe :p

Trains are not nearly has difficult as you think. They're even easy in Mainland Europe, going from country to country where obvioulsy English isn't their first language, and all the announcements are in the countries respective language. Even then, its just a matter, as Psy said, of seeing what the big signs say, so you know where your stops are, and looking at the big moniters for departure times and platform locations.

Anyways, it'll be so easy, you'll want to do it again! And again!!! And again!

Yep, we'll even call you Selphie after this.

Lenna: "YAY! I love trains!!"

Resha
07-29-2005, 01:19 PM
Have fun~ <3

Cruise Control
07-29-2005, 01:30 PM
Hope no one blows up your train, they have been targeting transportation...;)

Spiffing Cheese
07-29-2005, 01:30 PM
Have a great time :upsidedow

Lenna
07-29-2005, 01:42 PM
Hope no one blows up your train, they have been targeting transportation...;)

Urm. Thanks that just makes me feel much better but I doubt they'd target anywhere between Elgin & Edinburgh. There've been no reports about targeting in scotland so yeah.

And MARY BOBBINS I WILL NOT BE SLEEPING OUTSIDE!!!!...Cause I've got something that'll really cheer you up *finishes the storyboard she's done*

Atm I've got The Start done, and the End done. teehee. It's just the middle I need to figure out. But so far IT LOOKS COOL <333333

boris no no
07-29-2005, 02:13 PM
just stand and scream which station you need to get off on and hopefully someone will think you're insane and help :p
I WISH I COULD GO WITH YOOOOOUUU!!!
I MISS YOU!!!! <3333333333333333

have lots of fun
:)

Lenna
07-29-2005, 02:17 PM
BOB... BOB.. CALLING BOB.. can I kidnap BoRiS and take her with me please??? HEY she could be the friend I could take if Squally gets lost roflmfao! :P JK I wish you could come to mine too Boris ;p We'd have such a great time ;D

Loony BoB
07-29-2005, 02:19 PM
I don't think I'd be too bothered if more people wanna stop by for a short time. *shrugs* To a limit, of course. My flat's pretty small.

-N-
07-29-2005, 05:44 PM
*cancels ticket to NZ*

Lenna
07-29-2005, 05:56 PM
Rofl HE'S IN EDINBURGH -N- :P not in NZ :P

boris no no
07-29-2005, 10:44 PM
I don't think I'd be too bothered if more people wanna stop by for a short time. *shrugs* To a limit, of course. My flat's pretty small.
if you pay the £60 odd for the bus ticket and ring up my work and tell them that i cannot come in why not :p
but yes. i live a good few hundred miles away and i just don't like you enough to go that far!! xDDDD
i love lenna enough though. i'm heartbroken that i cannot see her ;_____;

Shoden
07-29-2005, 11:32 PM
holy /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif take me with you please

DK
07-30-2005, 12:43 AM
Oh, and when you meet Kyono, can you call him an emo kid from me, please? xD [/SIZE]

I have changed my flight ticket and will shortly be in New York with a large piece of wood, which I will use to destroy you. :D

Rye
07-30-2005, 12:45 AM
Oh, and when you meet Kyono, can you call him an emo kid from me, please? xD [/SIZE]

I have changed my flight ticket and will shortly be in New York with a large piece of wood, which I will use to destroy you. :D

Like you could. Your frail little emo wrists can't hold heavy pieces of wood. :p

Shoden
07-30-2005, 01:01 AM
*sneaks on plane* you're not leaving this party animal behind

DK
07-30-2005, 01:13 AM
Like you could. Your frail little emo wrists can't hold heavy pieces of wood. :p

xDDD I hate you. Don't be so mean, Avril cheer up and smile! Don't hate me just because you lost your favourite tie trying to skateboard.

*edits picture*

Rye
07-30-2005, 01:14 AM

xDDD I hate you. Don't be so mean, Avril cheer up and smile! Don't hate me just because you lost your favourite tie trying to skateboard.

*edits picture*

Shuddap you! xD I am not Avril! And if you edit my picture, I'll turn you into the most emo-est emo that ever emo'd.

DK
07-30-2005, 01:15 AM
Bring it on! I'll skemo you so bad you won't know what's hit you!

Lenna
07-30-2005, 02:54 PM
OMG This thread is getting way off topic! stop it you two ;( :P

DK
08-02-2005, 12:19 PM
We have Lambert, he is here and yes, He is real, not just a chat bot. If you want him back we demand 1 million pounds or a shoehorn.

faster skating penguin
08-02-2005, 12:55 PM
Don't wake up pregnant.

Shoden
08-03-2005, 12:50 PM
watch your drink don't get too drunk *or stoned*