PDA

View Full Version : who here thinks fatty from till end of time is

rikku&painerock
07-29-2005, 03:58 AM
the end of time is the best character in star ocean till the end of time i mean man this kid can fight side kick ariel rain and ethreal blast i love fighting with this kid i usually contral him 99 % of the time so who's with me in that fayt is the best character in till the end of time ^_^

Mercen-X
07-29-2005, 05:46 AM
:lol: ha, you called him faty.

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-29-2005, 07:13 AM
*fixes title*

DocFrance
07-29-2005, 08:33 AM
Your post just gave me a horrible headache.

Please clarify.

Captain Maxx Power
07-29-2005, 12:23 PM
the end of time is the best character in star ocean till the end of time i mean man this kid can fight side kick ariel rain and ethreal blast i love fighting with this kid i usually contral him 99 % of the time so who's with me in that fayt is the best character in till the end of time ^_^

Maxx Power translator activated:

The End of Time is the best character in Star Ocean. I mean, man, this kid can fight, side kick, use Ariel Rain and Ethreal Blast. I love fighting with this kid. I usually control him 99% of the time. Who's with me with the idea that fayt(probably a typo) is the best character in the game?

A bit more readable, but still a bit nonsensical.

Aphelion
07-29-2005, 03:29 PM
I don't think it was Ariel Rain... Maybe Air Raid? I'm not sure, if I'm not mistaken, the name of the skill in the JP version was Aerial Raid... Oh well, I'm not good with names anyway...

I like Fayt, but he could have been better. He's kind of a "default" character for those not willing to get much deeper into the game. I'm not saying he has no depth, but he's the easier to control, in my opinion...

Sion E Atlasia
08-10-2005, 09:19 AM
By the name of the thread...i thought you were referring to Sophia (In game she quotes "I guess i'm just a fatty").

Fayt is an alright character. Best moves of his are Sidekick (Great for Spamming), Air Raid (Knocking Down), and last...Dimension Door (Crowd Control). About Ethereal Blast...Its slow, but does a lot of damage, and needs some timing as well as distance to maximize it.

Maria is a hell of a lot more durable then Fayt in my opinion. She comes with two of her best skills already when you acquire her. Energy Burst and Radiation Bots are two hard hitting techinques, along with a decent controlling skill (Magnetic Field) for getting away from enemies that charge in.

I wouldn't say Maria's character is the best. I've just found more use for her then Fayt throughout the game.

Mercen-X
08-10-2005, 06:25 PM
I find it funny that the first few posters didn't know that I WILL DIE FOR YOU was talking about Fayt the main character. Even Void changed the title to include "fatty" instead of "faty" when it should have been changed to "Fayt." :lol: