PDA

View Full Version : NSGIE Help

raskerino
07-29-2005, 07:40 PM
In the NSGIE game what is the earliest point you can get items to use to mix quartet or triplet of 9999? I got a dark matter from blitzball but I don't want to spend the time to get another, it would be helpful if you could get a lot of the item e.g. 60 farplane shadows.

Thanks... probably Ultima Shadow will know...

Blitz Ace
07-30-2005, 02:13 AM
when you get to the calm, lands you can go to remien temple and get the wings to discovery x30 for opening 3 chests and winning the chocobo race... before that, i was able to mix trio of 9999 twice. once i won dark matter in blitzball and you can mix it with bomb core etc... the second time i used the lvl 4 Key sphere i picked up in the al bhed Home, and mixed it with a Underdogs secret

NOTE: you can get Underdogs Secrets x99 from Rin on the airship after Home if you have the full al bhed dictionary. If you have it in another game, just use the compilation sphere on the ship to get it... this also helps because mixing 2 Underdogs Secrets make Sunburst, which does 19998 damage i think...

also, you could capture all the monsters from two areas, and unlock Earth Eater, who you can steal Gamblers Spirits from (x2 = trio of 9999). this is costly though.

hope that helps

raskerino
07-30-2005, 02:41 AM
Thanks although I can't capture do to the initial equipment rule... so sad. Can u give a link to a good walkthrough for al bhed primers (I'm too lazy to look). :D

Blitz Ace
07-30-2005, 07:17 AM
oh yeh, NSGIE, i forgot... isnt that impossible? i heard that once you get to seymour inside sin, you cant beat him...

heres a link to stuff about al bhed primers. just skip to the locations section... the rest of it is about learning al bhed, and im not sure why any one would actually bother learning al bhed...

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_x_al_bhed_a.txt

ThroneofDravaris
07-30-2005, 08:34 AM
Wouldn't it be easier just to activate the spheres?

I mean it takes like, 5 seconds...

J.D
07-30-2005, 09:07 AM
heres one stupid question, but is one question after all

how you get to the place where rikku joins your party with nsgie

Blitz Ace
07-30-2005, 11:24 AM
you use your aeons and overdrives... most of the boss battles are easy using these. (run from most other battles)

probably the hardest boss would be the extractor on the moonflow... because you cant equip stunning steel (slow touch) or any lightning weapons...

i'd rather do an NSG based game that allows you to change weapons though, NSGIE would be too annoying.

raskerino
07-30-2005, 02:03 PM
The impossible one is NSGIENC (no custimization) cause in this game first strike (UBER important) stops his firaga storm from obliterating u. Yeah I just started a new game so I haven't got rikku yet, just wanted to know about the 9999 moves early. I just killed the boss at operation mihen aeon=easy.

Ultima Shadow
07-31-2005, 02:09 AM
Thanks... probably Ultima Shadow will know...
Gah... now I feel like everyone's depending on me! *gets scared* :p

Anyways... I guess Bliz Ace helped out enough for now. :)

It's always nice to know that there's others who enjoys challanges! Good luck and keep us updated on your progress! ;)

raskerino
07-31-2005, 03:00 AM
I'm at the thnder plains just got killed in one hit by cleave (650 to all and I don't have the evasion to avoid it) I was trying to steal the light curtain's he has... normal enemies have become very stong comparitively. Also extractor was a pain (the machine with rikku in it that captures yuna, I used 23 Hi-potions, 2 mega potions and 2 x-potions when I had run out of hi-potions.

T-MaN
07-31-2005, 03:23 AM
im not sure why any one would actually bother learning al bhed...

If you get all 26 Al Bhed primers, you go to Rin (or was it Cid?) and he will give you 99 Underdog's Secret. This helps you in getting the Double Overdrive ability. That's the only good use of getting Al Bhed primers, except for learning the language. :p

Blitz Ace
07-31-2005, 04:22 AM
im not sure why any one would actually bother learning al bhed...

If you get all 26 Al Bhed primers, you go to Rin (or was it Cid?) and he will give you 99 Underdog's Secret. This helps you in getting the Double Overdrive ability. That's the only good use of getting Al Bhed primers, except for learning the language. :p

yeh i know about this (refer first post). what i meant was actually learning the language so you can speak it and write it... the faq i mentioned goes into way to much detail on these things...

Necronopticous
07-31-2005, 04:25 AM
Glad to see someone following in my footsteps, bwahahahaha. NSGIENC is worth doing, however, even with the fact that you can't beat it.

raskerino
08-01-2005, 02:43 AM
Took out the spherimorph, easy- after fighting a little (rolling thunder is awesome!) I brought in Ifrit when it was on fire elemental, healing every 8-10 turns I crushed it. Crawler was also a sinch due to two rolling thunders and my aeons. Next up is seymour who might be a little difficult due to not having aeon overdrives- we shall see... I used to always just hellfire seymour and his guards to get to anima. Well now I fought seymour, lost a couple times, it as hard to get rid of his allies as I missed stone breath, but shooting star killed one and steal hi-potion followed by tossing two arctic winds. Then I tossed more on seymour using phoenix downs on anyone killed. Soon seymour came on. Shiva took out most of his life (diamond dust did 6700) and Ixion finished him with his overdrive full. Seymour started with Thundaga, lucky me. I used Thor's Hammer for 3000 damage. The rest of the fight I used a couple chocobo feathers and hit with Tidus who did 600 after talking, rikku used arctic winds after chocobo feathers and finally auron healed or yuna summoned more to get a little extra damage in (not much help).