PDA

View Full Version : How do you get Zodiac for Ramza's squire class?

Raven Bladewind
07-29-2005, 09:17 PM
:fencing: Please help me its driving me crazy :fencing:

General-Beatrix
07-29-2005, 10:06 PM
:fencing: Please help me its driving me crazy :fencing:

What zodiac? Zodiac Stones?

Raven Bladewind
07-29-2005, 10:10 PM
oops i meant the Ultima skill x.x

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-30-2005, 12:51 AM
Ultima must be cast upon Ramza while he is the Squire job, and there are only a few jobs that cast it.

Tama2
07-30-2005, 02:09 AM
Only two enemies can cast Ultima (I tihnk).

Raven Bladewind
07-30-2005, 03:37 AM
Ultima must be cast upon Ramza while he is the Squire job, and there are only a few jobs that cast it.yea i got it you have to be hit with it by an ultima demon or 1 of the assassins it doest seem all that powerful to me...

BG-57
07-30-2005, 04:31 AM
The easiest place to get it is at the Gates of Limberry Castle.

Equip the guys with Judo Outfits and the gals with Ribbons (protects against instant death).

Take out as many Apandas as you can with the heavy hitters like Orlandu and Agrias.

Have Ramza cast Don't Move using Math Skills to immobilize both Assassins.

Continue taking out Apandas and move Ramza into spellcasting range of either Celia or Lede. If she can't move, she'll cast Ultima on anyone in range.

Raven Bladewind
07-30-2005, 04:43 AM
The easiest place to get it is at the Gates of Limberry Castle.

Equip the guys with Judo Outfits and the gals with Ribbons (protects against instant death).

Take out as many Apandas as you can with the heavy hitters like Orlandu and Agrias.

Have Ramza cast Don't Move using Math Skills to immobilize both Assassins.

Continue taking out Apandas and move Ramza into spellcasting range of either Celia or Lede. If she can't move, she'll cast Ultima on anyone in range.I got the skill im disapointed with it, Ultima has always been one of the strongest things and here comes Ramza doing a whoping 90 with it

Halenite
07-30-2005, 10:01 PM
I agree, Ultima in this game isn't very strong.

Masamune·1600
07-31-2005, 04:18 AM
This excerpt is taken from a post I made in your other thread.

[...]Ramza can learn a secret ability, Ultima, to Guts. Ultima can be learned from Celia and Lede as Assassins, or from Ultima Demons. Unfortunately, this version of Ultima (the weakest) is the only one that Ramza can learn. Altima uses two more powerful versions of Ultima in his two forms during the final sequence.

Ultima is, depending on your point of view, a rather powerful spell. Unfortunately, Ramza can only use Ultima's weakest incarnation. Altima (as Holy Angel) can use a more powerful version of Ultima (the name remains the same). It does more damage and hits over a greater range. As Arch Angel, Altima can use All-Ultima, the most powerful form. This deals even greater damage, and has roughly the same effect area as a high-level summon.