PDA

View Full Version : CoM Dragon help.

BatYoukaiRusty
07-29-2005, 10:28 PM
I just got to the dragon in Hallow Bastion in CoM and i cant beat the damned thing! Im level 40, 320 hp, 800 cp. Can anyone give me some pointers?

SeeDRankLou
07-29-2005, 11:16 PM
Ok, a good deck for this battle might consist of only attack cards, cures, and Clouds depending on how many you have. If you can have a Mega-Ether by now, you can also include that. Having zeros in your deck might help, but it would be more reliable to just have high value cards as Dragon Malificent doesn't use sleights. I personally would use 4 Cloud cards if you have them, this way you can perform Omnislash at least twice. Also, put all of your cures at the very end of your deck so as to have very easy access to them. I would also include the Jafar and Oogie Boogie cards if you can fit them in (you don't have that much CP). So, start the battle with Omnislash. This should do pretty decent damage. Then, start hacking away. Several of her attacks happen very fast and hit several times, so don't hesitate to heal you think you need to. When she breathes fire and leaves green flames on the ground, you can hit them to make them go away. When you reload, use Omnislash again, taking another chunk out. At this time, if you have a Mega-Ether, it's good. Go through your cards again, and then use the Mega-Ether. You will get all of your Cloud cards back and reset the counter. Then you can use Omnislash two more times. (If you can't have a Mega-Ether at this point, then forget everything I said about it.) This battle is just about patience. Keep your HP up and keep attacking, you'll eventually win. Just don't use up the space in your deck with magic cards that you aren't going to be using in the first place.

SomethingBig
07-29-2005, 11:37 PM
The secret to any boss battle is Omnislash. Cloud takes away so much damage it's not even funny.