PDA

View Full Version : Everyone says that FFX-3 will be overing doing it

Yuna Braska 19
07-30-2005, 02:03 AM
From all this Reading about FFX-2 and all the mess they said that really got me going I am sorry if I sound rude or acting rude but Everyone says that making FFX-3 will be overing doing and Be a dum game.

1. Have you seen all of these Final Fantasy 7 things coming out, sure a part two is alright but now they are overing doing it I saw like 6 or more FF7 things coming soon and out. And they say FFX-2 will be overing doing it by a part 3. :eek:

2. Well even if people say that FFX-2 is not a good story there are Fans out there like me too that are really enjoying this game and I respet other games I don't like but I don't say mean things about it I mean what did FFX-2 do to you? :confused:

3.Sure I liked FFX too it was like a Final Fantasy tpye of game but what if the new games and movie comes out and its not good? Like Kingdom Hearts 1 was a good game but what about part 2? I mean it looks good but will it be good? And the other Final Fantasy will they be good or bad story line? :mad2:

So please lets repect FFX-2 even though that it might have some prombles in it that people dislike, I really like this game why?
Yuna is gonna look for Tidus and at less try to find him then thinking of him all the time, And good the Rikku let Yuna see the Sphere of (Him)
And Yuna finally change alittle more that how she use to be. :D

I'm sorry if I sound rude or mean but this is whats goning on in my head.
:p

Rengori
07-30-2005, 02:45 AM
I don't know what "overing doing it" means, but X-3 would be a little excessive.

°¿°¿°
07-30-2005, 02:53 AM
i think a 10-3 would be alright as long is it isnt more of yuna searching for tidus then it would turn into yunas life long story of searching for tidus

raskerino
07-30-2005, 02:53 AM
I agree with you that FFX-2 is a good game, and I also think that the single phrase "overdoing it" doesn't mean much, but there's nothing to make another game out of. Everything has been completed. The people that didn't like X-2 but liked X usually seem to have felt that they were trying to make another story out of one that had already been completed. A third game out of something which now definitely has been completed except maybe the bevelle zanarkand war would probably feel repetitive. FF7 left a lot of loose ties open (note the abundance of arguments over what different things mean) which makes a sequel seem much more reasonable. We know very little about vincent for example I hope dirge of cerberus adds to what we know about him. By the way though I wish they weren't puuting so much work into sequels.

FallenAngel411
07-30-2005, 03:33 AM
Well, I'm among those who really...pretty much....hated...X-2. Though I'm not going to go saying anyone's an idiot for like the game. We are all entitled to our opinions, and I like quite a few things that other people don't.

Anyways, I think a X-3 could be interesting....but not really with the same characters. Maybe something in the past, that centers around Xanarkand...the scenes in Xanarkand back in the beginning of X are pretty cool and I've always wished I could explore that city a little more. A prequel about the 1000 year old war and the rise of Sin could be fun! Not that it would happen, but I can dream....

Rengori
07-30-2005, 04:02 AM
Basically you are saying that you would want X-3 to take sorta the same direction as MGS3 in the sense that it's a prequel. Right?

ThroneofDravaris
07-30-2005, 04:17 AM
Ergh, why can’t background ever remain just that? We always have to make a F@$#ing game out of it! History is supposed to supplement the story, it’s never sufficient enough to become a game itself. And how will it end? Sin is created and everyone dies? What kind of ending is that?

We are given enough information in X and X-2 to piece together the history of the war; do we really need a game that just goes over the same crap? It would be boring as all hell. It’s the same thing for those people that suggest that there should be an 8-2 set in Laguna’s time, but that’s even worse because part of the game IS set in Laguna’s time.

FFX has a sequel, and as an FF it sucks. There is nothing left to explore. There are no more loose ends. Everybody is happy. There are Ewoks dancing around a camp fire. IT’S OVER!!!!!

How much beating can a dead horse take?

Christmas
07-30-2005, 04:32 AM
Why not have a crossover of all the game characters,stories,world and we have X-3, VIII-2 all complied into one game. :p

How to link everything together? Dun ask me.... :D

Yuna Braska 19
07-30-2005, 04:39 AM
Unknowns
Why not have a crossover of all the game characters and we have X-3, VIII-2 all complied into one game.

How to link everything together? Dun ask me....

Well sorry for doing that I was trying to make it easy to read and all
and what I was talking about was that VIII-2 is alright with me and all but they are making lots of more VIII then I thought....
But raskerino idea of Vincent's story is good enough for me but what about the other VIII? Were they gonna make a re-make for
PSX?

boys from the dwarf
07-30-2005, 10:38 AM
the only extra FF Xs id want was one about braskas pilgrimage and one about nooj gippal and baralai.so both of them are in the past and have already been shown in certain spheres but not it so much detail.but 2 bad things.
1. they wont do it.
2. if they did theyd crap it up like FFX-2.

Markus. D
07-31-2005, 01:52 AM
ive made a sequal in my head, its gonna be awesome.

Dotard
07-31-2005, 04:34 AM
Wow..you guys are bein harsh on ffX-2....I mean..the people at square put alot of time and effort into the sequel to try and make it live up to its predecessor...and everyone just says..i didnt like it...the ending sucked.. it was stupid...well if you think about it it was their first try at a sequel and they did a pretty good job...make up your own sequel if you dont like their efforts at a good story...just ponder the blood sweat and tears put into the game before you say its a piece of feces. please.

yuffielover
07-31-2005, 04:43 AM
I liked Final Fantasy 10-2. Really good game. I think they should make a Final Fantasy 10-3, but with Rikku as lead character. That would be awesome, having everyone's favorite Al Bhed as the lead character!

rikku&painerock
07-31-2005, 04:47 AM
well i love the idea for and x-3 as long as yuna rikku paine come back as playable characters bring on x-3 but on the ps3 :cool:

Lushs
07-31-2005, 06:14 AM
FFX-2 was alright, I liked it, not as much as X but i did like it, i don't think square-enix put as much effort into the game as much as their previous ff games. Which is weird because with spira already made from the first game, you'd think maybe they'd put more into it but it wasn't 110% like most their games...

But i'd love a FFX-3... With rikku's story of course... they never really covered it up... :( and i love rikku... as you can probably tell ;) lol but i also found it interesting to know what spira was like before it was in ruins, if you're in Besaid, Miham highroad, ext, you'll notice that there are ruins everywhere, Wakka also explains it at the beginning of the game, (it's because sin destroyed it because of their wrong doing) it would be cool to see what spira was like before 1000 years ago before sin... Just a thought im sure many have had...

I'd also like to see how it was for Auron, Lord Braska and Jecht. And it would be cool to see the first summoner's story, or Yunalesca's story... yes... i'm sure square thought of many things, but there wont be a ffx-3... :(

Yuna Braska 19
07-31-2005, 09:15 AM
Wow..you guys are bein harsh on ffX-2....I mean..the people at square put alot of time and effort into the sequel to try and make it live up to its predecessor...and everyone just says..i didnt like it...the ending sucked.. it was stupid...well if you think about it it was their first try at a sequel and they did a pretty good job...make up your own sequel if you dont like their efforts at a good story...just ponder the blood sweat and tears put into the game before you say its a piece of feces. please.

That's true I really enjoy that game. I like everything about it even if people don't care.... Your Right! ^-^

karatehero
08-01-2005, 07:45 PM
Everyone keeps saying that X-2 isn't as good as X. I fail, once again, to see anyone's point.

Granted that the game's enemy list isn't quite as deep.

However, the graphics were superior. The music for FFX was mostly copies from other games. The music for X-2 I think was much more satisfying. That song with Tidus and Yuna underwater from FFX? Pathetic! At least X-2's were in my language.

Was the story as full? Probably not. however, FFX was to the point of being ridiculous. Everyone was already dead for cryin' out loud. Plus, one could argue that both games histories are just as detailed. And both have 1 immeditae back story FFX - Braska's FFX-2 - Paine's.

Dont get me wrong, I love FFX and I love FFX-2. I just dont' see why people don't like 2.

Rengori
08-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Both the original and the sequel were bad FFs if you ask me. So, if you're going to make a big deal of it... Don't ask me.

spartancode117
08-01-2005, 08:27 PM
FFX-2 was overdoing it.

karatehero
08-01-2005, 08:39 PM
Whats everyone's opinion then of the FF7 sequel?

Tidus5
08-01-2005, 08:42 PM
No more FFX- whatever. FFX-2 killed it.

I have no problem with sequals, I just dont think a game should be made a trilogy if the majority of its fanbase thought that the sequal hit a sour note.

Rengori
08-01-2005, 10:30 PM
Whats everyone's opinion then of the FF7 sequel?
There's a difference between X-2/3 and AC/DoC. In AC, possibly DoC, Sephy's back and this time, it's personal. More so. In X-2, everyone's happy, Sin's dead, and Rikku acts like she's on crack.

Little Miss Awesome
08-01-2005, 10:43 PM
I think they should do Shuyin and Lenne's story, it could collide with Auron or something interesting like that, it could be good :D

UWAOOOOU
08-01-2005, 10:58 PM
I think the compilations of FFVII are different mostly because theyre actually focusing on VII. X-2 kindve went off in its own girl power movement which didnt really do much to FFX or the plot. The FFVII games seem to be developing VII's plot further though.

Yuna Braska 19
08-02-2005, 02:39 AM
FFX-2 was overdoing it.

They are not overdoing FFX-2 what about FFVII-2? and a re-make of FFVII, FFVII Cartoon, FFVII Vincent's Story, FFVII Before Cristes-(I can't spell it) Thats all I know that they are doing on FFVII and FFX-2 is not overing doing it. :confused:

Tidus5
08-02-2005, 02:47 AM
FFX-2 was overdoing it.

They are not overdoing FFX-2 what about FFVII-2? and a re-make of FFVII, FFVII Cartoon, FFVII Vincent's Story, FFVII Before Cristes-(I can't spell it) Thats all I know that they are doing on FFVII and FFX-2 is not overing doing it. :confused:

Just because it may work for one game (ffvii) it doesnt mean it will work for others (ffx)

Vaprice
08-02-2005, 03:37 AM
FFX-2 was overdoing it.

The thing with FFVII is that it had a fabulous plot, with fabulous characters, with a fabulous soundtrack and etc.

I really couldn't say that your really over-doing it unless, it was completely horrible like seriously worse than the other 2 combined. One problem I had with FFX-2 was its soundtrack some of the music was great but some of the music wanted to make me sick after the 4th time I heard it.

Like oh my the concerts and whatnot were great (japanese) and in FFX the music was by far superior because it didn't have annoying music.

Plus that scene with Tidus and Yuna was good not only because it showed TRUE emotion between characters but because of the scenery, and how you could feel what they were thinking then.

Now for graphics I did like FFX-2. Both of these games were Okay by my standards, I liked FFX more. If they DO make another one I just hope that they do some of the things better...I don't really wanna like totally bash these games but they're are some things to critic on both of them *as well as my punctuation and spelling ^^ :P*

BizzerocitY
08-02-2005, 04:19 AM
I absolutely loved FFX-2, because I saw is as a chance to see my favorite character in any FFX, Tidus, again. Most people probably didn't like it because they never got to see Tidus =P. I loved FFX too, and am currently replaying, just because there's nothing better to do. I'm a FFX fan of all sorts, but that might be because it's my first Final Fantasy... I liked Tactics Advance too, though. But unfortunately i think alot of the earlier FFs seem repetetive, alot of them have to do with doing something with somewhere around four or five crystals. =/

Slade
08-02-2005, 08:23 AM
FFX-2 was overdoing it.

Just because it may work for one game (ffvii) it doesnt mean it will work for others (ffx)

Who says its gonna work for VII? It may even turn people away. I think that theres way too much stuff for this title even if it is the most popular of all the ffs. I was ok with the sequel, Advent Children, but as soon as i heard the next spin off, then another spin off and then yet a forth spin off i definatly thought "hell.....talk about over doing it!"
One spin off is enuff. So in regards to 10-3....no. Theres no need.

Yuna Braska 19
08-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Well I don't have anything rude to say about the game and soundtrack I like both, I really though of it as a good game.
You know even if the main chara is not a dude and it's a Girl does it mean that it will suck even more..... Girls play Final Fantasy and Video Games too! And just once let the girls have the fun.

And once they change Dressspheres that is like Final Fantasy cause in Final Fantasy 5 that change clothes.
And yeah the Mission are what cause this game not to be Final Fantasy but who cares?

Does not mean the next Final Fantasy thing that comes out is gonna be a great game or super and all its just a Final Fantasy game!!!!

:(

Rengori
08-02-2005, 07:05 PM
FFX-2 was overdoing it.

They never remade VII, and did you read all of the posts?

Yuna Braska 19
08-02-2005, 10:53 PM
FFX-2 was overdoing it.

Sorry I ment FF7...

Rikku X-2
08-02-2005, 11:07 PM
Well I don't have dis-like any Final Fantasy, I like all of them!

Seen Final Fantasy 1-11 and I can't wait for 12!, And I don't think

FFX-2 is over-doing it, I thought it was cool like every Final Fantasy

nothing wrong and even if they made a FFX-3 It would probly be about

Rikku's story seen they were talking about it in FFX-2 Yuna and Rikku

were. Or About Lenne and Shuyin to see the War in Zana (I like saying

that!) Mostly probly about Braska's Story in Spria History!, so you can

finally see Auron face more when he's younger too that got me mad

when he hid his face alot in the sphere.

XxSephirothxX
08-02-2005, 11:25 PM
Considering X-2 wrapped up the story pretty nicely, I don't see any real reason for them to add another episode to the series.

Rikku X-2
08-03-2005, 02:27 AM
Considering X-2 wrapped up the story pretty nicely, I don't see any real reason for them to add another episode to the series.

That's right!

:)

Tidus5
08-03-2005, 06:56 PM
I would much rather have SE put more effort into making more original games and releasing them ON TIME. Im looking at you FFXII! I can see the point of making Dirge of Cerebus, but a trilogy or more??? Come on people.

Dotard
08-03-2005, 07:54 PM
about the ff7 trilogy and more....its what the consumer buys...even if die hard fans dislike the idea...they just try to make money...cause the casual gamer will say,"oh wow FF7 has sequels...it must be awesome!"..no... I bought FF7 cause everyone said it was the best FF...I got it..played about 7 hours...and it turned out..it sucked....so what the whole body of consumers wants...they might test the waters with one sequel of FF7 like they did with FF10..it didnt sell as much as FF10 so they stopped at 10-2 so they might do one sequel and then see from there.

Wilder
08-03-2005, 08:05 PM
FFx-3 would work as a prequel , with Auron, and for those who don´t believe go and check Mr vincent new game. But i preffer a new FF with a serious serious dark story.

Rengori
08-03-2005, 08:33 PM
FFX-2 was overdoing it.

Sorry I ment FF7...
They still never remade it!

Yuna Braska 19
08-04-2005, 04:01 AM
FFX-2 was overdoing it.

Sorry I ment FF7...

They might re-make on PSX or PS3

BizzerocitY
08-06-2005, 05:34 AM
[QUOTE=Yuna Braska 19]
And once they change Dressspheres that is like Final Fantasy cause in Final Fantasy 5 that change clothes.
And yeah the Mission are what cause this game not to be Final Fantasy but who cares?
QUOTE]

Might I add, I really liked Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and it was basically FFX-2 meets Final Fantasy Tactics meets gameboy. It was a great game, IMHO!

wingHEART
08-08-2005, 05:07 PM
Final Fantasy X-3 will only be overdoing it because X-2 sucked.

UltimateSpamGrover
08-08-2005, 07:24 PM
VII had plotholes that needed to be filled, X doesn't.

No more torture, no more FFX's.

SammieBabe
08-09-2005, 03:03 AM
FFX-2 was overdoing it.

Sorry I ment FF7...

They might re-make on PSX or PS3

Square said that as long as Sony makes backwards compatible systems none of the FF games will be re-made....

Don't get me wrong I liked FFX-2 but they're werent many unanswered questions... not enough to make a decent storyline at least... Prequels might be possible.... I doubt it will happen though... X and X2 just don't have the same following as VII

MoonLight-Selphie
08-10-2005, 08:11 AM
even though i haven't finished final fantasy X-2
I would have to say that it alittle to much, i mean i loved ffX and i thought this game was a little silly, but it's okay so i would say it would be kinda ridiculos

liamo
08-10-2005, 08:56 AM
Well the whole thing was wrapped up in ffX. Then, if you get the perfect ending in X-2, its even more wrapped up with plenty of closure for those who wanted to see Yuna and Tidus get together so there is no real point to a sequel. A prequel would be good but doubtful. I'm starting to lose faith in final fantasy games since square enix merged.

brother's bigger brother
08-10-2005, 04:10 PM
if yuna's in another one i'l buy it rikku too but that would take it too far x 2 was a good game if they do make a x 3 i wonder what the big bad guy will be cause they have had a fish and a robot what next

iluvtetsuya
08-10-2005, 07:26 PM
i havent beat x-2 yet but i like it so far. exspecially the leveling up system!ffvii is much better though. i dont know why they would need to make an x-3...there is nothing more to tell! it would just crush ten even more than x-2 did. i cant wait till AC arrives!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadowdeathrose
08-10-2005, 07:47 PM
yeh x-3 would b mad becuase on x-2 she has already found tidus (you can get perfect ending get 100%) so it would b another crackpot trying to take over spira and in my opinion the ff x and ffx-2 games where the best so ff x -3 would b just as gd (to b onest i think ff x and ffx-2 out win ff Xl and ff Xll by far ive seen the videos and the reviews and stuff and from tht i think they will be worst than ff 5

Dr.M
09-02-2005, 05:56 AM
wat if x-3 was a moive like ff7ac. that would be great coz theres a lot of people that didn't like x-2 (im not 1 of them) so there would n't have 2 go through another ffx game and we would have a simple and easy 'rounding off' story.

iluvtetsuya
09-02-2005, 03:00 PM
....I think that a movie might be okay. Actually that would be really cool. OOOO! I want a FFX-3 movie! eeks!

Shadowdeathrose
09-02-2005, 07:20 PM
oh foget it why not have both im sure some ppl wouldlike to play the game as well!

Light Mage
09-02-2005, 07:56 PM
What about FFX-4? Rikku gets a job as a chartered accountant, Paine is married with three kids and Yuna is just coming out of rehab for the 2nd time...

ILoveTheYellowChicken
09-02-2005, 10:22 PM
I wouldnt mind a FFX-3........in fact i would love a FFX-3....i love Sequals its like.......They didnt put enough in the first one soo they make another one to make a sequal.....i just like storys in games....But having a FFX-3 would be cool, maby like Another Sin Was Created due to All The Mecha Being used and New Yevon is Fighting the Youth League.......i dont know but no FFX-3 wont be over doing it.....now a FFX-5 thats going a little too far

iluvtetsuya
09-02-2005, 10:25 PM
ffx-4&5! agh creepy......

DeathGigas
09-03-2005, 04:06 AM
From all this Reading about FFX-2 and all the mess they said that really got me going I am sorry if I sound rude or acting rude but Everyone says that making FFX-3 will be overing doing and Be a dum game.

1. Have you seen all of these Final Fantasy 7 things coming out, sure a part two is alright but now they are overing doing it I saw like 6 or more FF7 things coming soon and out. And they say FFX-2 will be overing doing it by a part 3. :eek:

2. Well even if people say that FFX-2 is not a good story there are Fans out there like me too that are really enjoying this game and I respet other games I don't like but I don't say mean things about it I mean what did FFX-2 do to you? :confused:

3.Sure I liked FFX too it was like a Final Fantasy tpye of game but what if the new games and movie comes out and its not good? Like Kingdom Hearts 1 was a good game but what about part 2? I mean it looks good but will it be good? And the other Final Fantasy will they be good or bad story line? :mad2:

So please lets repect FFX-2 even though that it might have some prombles in it that people dislike, I really like this game why?
Yuna is gonna look for Tidus and at less try to find him then thinking of him all the time, And good the Rikku let Yuna see the Sphere of (Him)
And Yuna finally change alittle more that how she use to be. :D

I'm sorry if I sound rude or mean but this is whats goning on in my head.
:p

OMG X & X-2 is like one of the best game's ever, I can not believe that people dislike it.........I am very confused :confused:

I liked the ending alot :love:

kikimm
09-03-2005, 04:09 AM
Please don't revive old threads. Please.