PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Destiny 2(worth $70?)

beaglegod
07-30-2005, 06:54 AM
Ive been searching for either Tales of destiny 1 or 2,
Thus far 1 gos for about40-50 dollars and 2 gos for 60-70. Are these games worth the money or am I better off investing elswhere? :confused:

Black Mage
07-30-2005, 07:17 AM
Both games, Tales of Destiny and Tales of Destiny 2 (Tales of Eternia), are very good games. Two of my favorites.

However, I would probably not pay 60-70 dollars for Tales of Eternia (PSX).

I'd say the $40-50 range is reasonable for both games, so long as they're in good condition and complete.

I know you can find Tales of Destiny 2 for $30-40 at Gamestop or Ebgames if you're lucky enough to find them instock at your local store. Though, they've been backordered on the site for quite some time.

I guess it all comes down to how much you want to play them, but to be honest, I can't see paying $70 dollars for many games. Even as great as these two are.

black orb
07-30-2005, 07:26 AM
>>> I just played ToD2 for playstation, Its a great game but I think 70 dollars is a bit expensive.

Anyways, if you dont have problems with money I think you should get it by any means..
Also, for some reason ToD2 has to many similarities with the Valkyrie Profile and Star Ocean games. I guess some of the Tri-ace developers are involved with this game too..