PDA

View Full Version : the most sexiest j-pop music film clip you have ever seen.

Markus. D
07-30-2005, 11:33 AM
i havent seen many, but i would have to say.

SHAKE IT!!! - Koda Kumi

:p

Raven Nox
07-30-2005, 11:51 AM
Well, Hikaru Utada's "Colors" video involved her and a double of her to be in way differnet... poses that kinda freaked me out. XD

DMKA
07-30-2005, 12:29 PM
Oh I read it as "Sexest" rather than "Sexiest"...oops.

I don't think I've seen a single J-Pop music video aside of the video for Koda Kumi's "Real Emotion" (as in the actual MTV-type video).

ThroneofDravaris
07-30-2005, 12:42 PM
Oh I read it as "Sexest" rather than "Sexiest"...oops.

That would have made far more grammatical sense...

SomethingBig
07-30-2005, 05:51 PM
It's times like that I wish we had a "WTF" emoticon.

I haven't seen any J-Pop music videos, regardless of how big of a fan of J-Pop I am. Where do you get yours?

-TIDUS-
07-30-2005, 06:29 PM
I haven't seen any j-pop movies, but Jessica Alba is a hotty. I don't know where that came from, lol.

Markus. D
07-31-2005, 01:37 AM

I haven't seen any J-Pop music videos, regardless of how big of a fan of J-Pop I am. Where do you get yours?

once in a blue moon a j-pop music show comes on in australia at around 1 in the morning.

thats where i heard my first song from ayumi hamasaki. :)

Raven Nox
07-31-2005, 01:48 AM

If you have the International channel, there's a show called Pop Japan TV that plays them, you can also buy them over the internet, the ones I have though were given to me by a friend, I don't know where he got his. XDYou can bittoret them though. I saw it once, just google J-pop videos or something and you might find SOMETHING, I don't know, it's easier to type in the name of the people that do them, like choco fansubs, but they've shut down I think... well, some of the ones I have arefrom them, all of them are translated to. XD It's really not hard to find, really. File Sharing is probably your best bet.

Markus. D
08-02-2005, 02:21 AM
has anyone seen the SHAKE IT film clip... :)

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-02-2005, 02:24 AM
The sexiest people in Japan are not singing or dancing.