PDA

View Full Version : Why ?

Dreddz
07-30-2005, 10:30 PM
I know all this Europe getting no RPG thing has gone on long and has upset many people
But I want to know something about Chrono Trigger
Why does Europe continue to neglect this game
I mean, In FF Chronicles, Chrono Trigger was on it
We had a game with FFIV on it, but they just wanna upset you with Chrono Trigger getting cut off
So I wanna know, why is the game ...lets say banned from UK
Anything really shocking that couldnt be released over here ?
Thanks all

Oh yea, I forgot
I HATE SQUARE, I HATE EVERYONE, I HATE UK, I HATE EUROPE , I WANNA KILL THEM, WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UWAOOOOU
07-31-2005, 12:04 AM
Banned? No I dont think you understand the situation very well. I dont know if I understand it too well myself but its not "banned" and its certainly not Europes fault. Square and many other companies didnt release manyt games in Europe until around the time VII was released. It was only then Square and other companies recognized it as a profit or so Ive read. Its expensive to release games in Europe because they must be translated into different languages. Most companiestranslate theyre RPG's now I think. Namcos one of few who dont I think. But even theyve decided to release Xenosaga II over here now.

Oh yeah, and just download Chrono Trigger. Its much better when you have the fast forward button for use.

Dreddz
07-31-2005, 12:09 PM
Xenosaga coming to UK ??

UWAOOOOU
07-31-2005, 07:34 PM
Yes episode II and on with a episode I DVD more than likely given the situation.

KoShiatar
07-31-2005, 08:30 PM
You know I found a copy of Final Fantasy Chronicles in my favourite shop not so long ago, imported from U.S.A. Have a look around, I'm sure you'll find one too.

UWAOOOOU
07-31-2005, 08:42 PM
You know I found a copy of Final Fantasy Chronicles in my favourite shop not so long ago, imported from U.S.A. Have a look around, I'm sure you'll find one too.It wont matter if he does find one because it wont work on his PAL playstation.

crashNUMBERS
08-05-2005, 04:18 AM
Buy it on Ebay. We do speak the same language...

Dreddz
08-05-2005, 10:55 AM
I cant buy any American games because im using a PAL computor....

Ultima Shadow
08-05-2005, 11:01 AM
Mod me, baby! (http://www.ghost2.net/home.php?sid=1&a=ok)

And then just order american games on e-bay or something like that etc.

KoShiatar
08-05-2005, 12:38 PM
*whispers* Emulator. If you own a Playstation, it's not illegal, and it will run NTSC and PAL games as well.