PDA

View Full Version : Help in FF2 DOS

Chibi Tidus X
07-30-2005, 10:31 PM
Okay im on the Dreadnought and theres are Guard blocking the the top of the stairway i've heard if you have a pass you could get past him with no problems where can I find this pass? Thanks in advance

Sefie1999AD
07-30-2005, 10:36 PM
Go to the town of Bafsk, into the sewers. There make your way to the exit, but instead of going out of the sewer exit, go to the right. There's a room there, and inside is a treasure chest, containing the Pass. There's also a teleport out of the sewers in that room. Lucky for you, I just played the part with the Pass today. :)

Chibi Tidus X
07-30-2005, 10:43 PM
Ohh I have too go all the way back too Bafsk on foot this sucks thank you im working on it right now ^^

boys from the dwarf
07-31-2005, 09:46 AM
dont be annoyed and make sure you fight all of the battles so when your at the dreadnought you have realy high stats.

Chibi Tidus X
07-31-2005, 06:14 PM
Okay I got blew up the Dreadnought I now have Leila in my party an I need too find the City of Dies (Or something like that) what direction is it?

Sefie1999AD
07-31-2005, 07:46 PM
It's in an island just east of Bafsk. From Altea, sail to the east until you come across a narrow peninsula. Go through the peninsula, and then go southeast until you come across the island. You can keep checking the map to see where Bafsk and the island next to it are, and try to find it that way.

Fireblade13
08-10-2005, 01:55 PM
I always get that when I'm sent to stop the completion of the dreadnought. Find the snow cavern and go east just like Seph said.