PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Glitch..

nik0tine
07-31-2005, 12:06 AM
Okay, so I turned on my game today, and something very strange had happened. All of my characters HP's had been reduced by about 99%. Most characters had a good two or three HP. Some had more, but everyone had reduced HP. Also, every character had new abilities equiped and I had mastered every single class in the game. All of my chocobos turned into Ramza as well, so I had 8 or so Ramzas all with thier own abilities. One of them, for example, could summon. When I got into a battle, everything was screwed up.

It was easily fixed, by simply turning off the Plastation and restarting it.

The strangest thing about this though, is that I was NOT using a cheating device of any sort, and I was using a Playstation, not a Playstation 2. Has anybody else seen anything like this before?

Tama2
07-31-2005, 01:22 AM
All I can say is WTF. I only know of one glitch, and that's not it.

Raven Bladewind
07-31-2005, 01:42 AM
All I can say is WTF. I only know of one glitch, and that's not it.The ability glitch?

Tama2
07-31-2005, 02:03 AM
Ya, where you can get 9,999 jp real easy, and the sword glitch. (I forgot about that one.)

Vod
07-31-2005, 04:14 AM
hmm...the closest glitch I ever got to that was once when Ramza turned into a bunch of pixels and his class was steel giant and he had counter and work but he couldn't use any work skills cause he never learned them and you can't learn them because worker8 can't learn anything but that to was fixed by restarting the playstation. I can't say I know, I think it's actually something with the playstation, not the game, because FFT is not the only playstation game I own that glitches that no one knew about occured. thats just my guess anyway

Raven Bladewind
07-31-2005, 05:51 PM
Ya, where you can get 9,999 jp real easy, and the sword glitch. (I forgot about that one.)for some classes you can get an infinite JP instead... its the same thing but you can learn the abilities while it shows 0000 as jp