PDA

View Full Version : Well i need help im stuck pfff...

Wes
07-31-2005, 02:08 AM
Hi all im new to this site :)
I just found this forum cause i need help im stuck with FF X.
I think im stuck in the temple of lxion.. playing like 12 hours
but i dunno what to do in the temple i tryed every possibility with those sphere`s......
I got the door open and pushed that thing in but noting happens tryed it even with a sphere in it...
I think i tryed any possibility :confused:
Please help me thx.....

o well im gonna try bit more help me as fast as u can please thx i wanna play on :cry:

Wes
07-31-2005, 02:14 AM
Please anyone...
i realy wanna keep on going i almost never get stuck like this in FF games...
i played out FF 7-8-9 out but never kinda got stuck like this :eek:

Wes
07-31-2005, 02:32 AM
HELP ANYONE!!!!!!

Rengori
07-31-2005, 02:54 AM
1. I'm having trouble understand what you're saying
2. Where's the temple of Lxion? It's been a while.
3. You can't always expect an answer in 25 minutes.

Wes
07-31-2005, 03:00 AM
hehe i know sorry just wanna play on....
im in Djose-Trials normaly after every tempel u get a aeon..
i think it`s lxion maby wrong ..
If not how do i finish this tempel realy i think i tryed everyting :confused:

Rengori
07-31-2005, 03:02 AM
Right after the thunder plains, correct?

Medi
07-31-2005, 03:18 AM
That's Macalania Temple, Djose is around Mushroom Rock Road.

lilman2907
07-31-2005, 04:16 AM
Well to help with your question.......................if your in the temple where you get Ixion to continue past where you are you have to put two spheres in the thing before you push it in then you can jump on to a ledge on the other side........................hope that helps!!!

Blitz Ace
07-31-2005, 04:31 AM
yeh, you need two Djose spheres in the pedestal when you push it into the pit thingy, and you will be able to jump across it and activate the centre of the glowing floor... then light up all the others and you will be able to advance to the upper level. Get the destruction sphere from the left side of the platform (still on bottom level) by touching the glyph on the wall, them the rest should be pretty simple...

Wes
07-31-2005, 06:25 AM
Thx guys.... :)
pfff it was 5 am here...when i got there so bit to late to think straight.
i finished ff 7-8-9 not with much trouble...

and i only had 1 sphere in that thing and pushed it in and lighted the ground did all possibility`s just not 2 sphere`s in it :eek: o well haha.
thx again :rolleyes2

boys from the dwarf
07-31-2005, 09:55 AM
i got stuck on that bit for ages too.enjoy the rest of the game and welcome to the EoFF forums.

Tai-Ti
07-31-2005, 10:56 AM
ditto that. I got stuck in the bevelle and Macalania temples.

boys from the dwarf
07-31-2005, 12:20 PM
bevelle is HELL is you dont know how.on my forst playthrough i managed to get through (took ages though.)on my second i got so stuck i bought the strategy guide.

Tai-Ti
07-31-2005, 12:36 PM
naturally, ive never had a nack for finding my way around IF ALL THE ROOMS/CORIDORS LOOK DA SAME! Tis for the same reason i got a bit stumped in KH a few times and in certain places in X-2

boys from the dwarf
07-31-2005, 05:59 PM
im quite good at that kinda stuff but if u r lost and keep ongetting into random encounters in a dungeon i annoys you loads.

Shadowdeathrose
08-05-2005, 09:15 PM
ive done ixion but i got stuck going bk to fight dark ixion lol so i gev up and played blitz for a bit now im doing it again

18p
08-24-2005, 08:10 PM
ok what u do is after u push that thing where u put the 2 sphere things in and u push it in to the eltricity thing and u jump across push the next sphere thing back words jump back across the eltricity thing go back to the beginning of the temple by those 2 doors and u should see to sphere holes put 1 sphere in each hole then a door will open hope that helps! p.s took me 4 hours to figure it out lmao! oh and one more little tip if u didnt get what i said above u know the symbol thing on the floor in that one room u gotta make it all light up like the 2 wings the big circle thing the eye thing and the body

Shadowdeathrose
08-26-2005, 10:55 AM
yeh ive done it and guesse wat u don't have ta do as much as wat u said