PDA

View Full Version : Shinryu and Omega (DoS)

yuffielover
07-31-2005, 04:06 AM
Want to beat Omega and Shinryu easily? Here's how!
999 Hp and Mp on everyone (even Black Wizard)
White Magic Spells for White Wizard: Healaga, Curaja, Full-Life, Protera, Invisira
Black Magic Spells for Black Wizard: Temper, Haste, Thundaga, Flare (Also have Temper and Haste for Ninja)
Agility: At least 90
Strength: At least 95
Intellighnce: At least 95
Luck and Stamina doesn't matter unless using Master
Weapons recommended: Knight: Ultima Weapon, Ninja: best weapon you can find, White Wizard: best weapon you can find, Black Wizard: The Staff that casts Flare when used.

Omega: He is weak against lightning, this is why you needed Thundaga for your Black Wizard. Ninja cast Haste, then constantly Temper. Black Wizard constantly use Thundaga. Knight constantly attack. White Wizard constantly heal/revive. If White Wizard gets killed, it will be tough.

Shinryu: This guy can cause one-hit kills with his physical attack. His Flare is sometimes an instant kill on all if your party's defense isn't high enough. Black Wizard cast Haste twice (one for Knight and one for Ninja), then constantly cast Temper (alternate between Knight and Ninja). White Wizard constantly heal/revive. Ninja and Knight attack.If White Wizard gets killed, you will most likely be defeated, so keep your White Wizard alive at all times.

Please note that Omega and Shinryu have 35000 HP each.

boys from the dwarf
07-31-2005, 09:45 AM
you dont need that crazily high stats.i beat them with loads lower.and if someone wants to know how to beat them thell start a thread to ask it.the mods usually dont like threads like this.

DocFrance
07-31-2005, 09:57 AM
you dont need that crazily high stats.i beat them with loads lower.and if someone wants to know how to beat them thell start a thread to ask it.the mods usually dont like threads like this.
Any boss in FF1DoS can be beaten easily by spam-casting Temper and Sabre (with the Giant's Glove) on one physical fighter. Since the strength bonus stacks, you eventually can dish out some pretty mean damage.

boys from the dwarf
07-31-2005, 12:13 PM
on shinryu whos was supposed to be harder than omega i had my knight dealing 2000 damage a turn he was loads easier than omega.

MushroomZOMBIE
08-04-2005, 04:25 PM
Omega was a bitch.....His defense stat is insane,but wasn't as hard as I thought.....by that time,mycharacters were at level 80,& weilding the strongest weapons.......yeah,I agree with Doc,Just Saber/Temper & haste on your strongest attacker & everything goes down like a stack of dominoes.Shinryuu was easy as hell,though,he NEVER used a physical attck on me......which was strange............the only thing that bothered me in those battles that you had to go down 40 floors to beat them........... :mad2: as long as you have a WW using the heal staff every turn,until Shinryuu or Omega does some damage,then it's time for Curaja/Healaga.Just have a proper strategy,your level deosn't need to be as high as mine......I just like training! :p

Captain Maxx Power
08-05-2005, 01:39 PM
Real men defeat bosses with spells. So sayeth me.

MushroomZOMBIE
08-06-2005, 05:07 PM
I really don't use magic unless the bosses are REALLY hard,or if they are required to defeat the enemy.I have a thing for conserving MP :tongue:

Fireblade13
08-24-2005, 05:16 PM
I got stuck on the first level due to the maze

Ultima Shadow
08-24-2005, 09:16 PM
Want to beat Omega and Shinryu easily?
Nope. :)

Fireblade13
08-30-2005, 09:36 PM
Hey I thought you guys would help!

chad
09-19-2005, 08:31 PM
i beat him at a really low level of 36 shinru and 40 omega.
3 fights and a ww.
2 heal hels every round and healaga
after 3hrs and no deaths i beat omega
shiru died in moments

DarkLadyNyara
10-04-2005, 10:36 PM
Now can anyone tell me how to beat them with a solo Black Wizard?

Elite Lord Sigma
10-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Hell, I beat Shinryu when my guys were like level 50, and my guys were 59 when I beat Omega.