PDA

View Full Version : unanswered questions

Dotard
07-31-2005, 05:51 AM
I would like to know some unanswered questions pertaining to ffX/X-2. Perhaps they could come in a documentary-esque version of something like what they did with the ffX another story....like mostly the characters backgrounds...if you really ponder it...theres not much revealed about the characters pasts...like chappu....i would like to see some more info on him...or like the whole parental thing...like rikku and yuna for example... they have fathers and other family..but no mother...very questionable... add some more questions if you like..thats what this is all about..and please..dont hate.

boys from the dwarf
07-31-2005, 09:57 AM
i want some more info on why brother fancies yuna.for god sake shes his cousin.brothers a strange person

Amyness
08-08-2005, 01:53 AM
hmm, i suppose square didnt see them as a major priority! and i never really thought of brother and Yuna being related (is scared) hmm and i wonder what happened to Rikkus mum......tis quite scary:P

and possibly more on yuyevon.....i dont understand how he became sin...its still unclear to me:P

Dotard
08-08-2005, 02:39 AM
yea...after playing the game the third time playing ff x-2...it came and hit me out of nowhere that brother was yuna's cousin.....I immediately crawled into the fetal position.... so many questions are brought to mind.... brothers has problems.... like when rikku said he hit her with a spell while fending off a fiend..and thats what sparked her fear... i was amazed brother could even do that... but still...and also the conflicts in final fantasy X..like having to choose between luzzu and gatta... i didnt like having to put the decision of who lives in my hands.... that was kind of a sick twist...but anyways... if any of you have any other questions..post them.. im pretty sure everyone would like to hear them and brainstorm upon the subject!

karatehero
08-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Maybe Brother is adopted?

assemblage
08-09-2005, 02:17 AM
yeah, but even so, he's still her cousin. maybe he doesn't realize it, or just doesn't care. O_o;; still......augh, bad image bad image....

BizzerocitY
08-09-2005, 02:49 AM
I'd like to know more about Kimarhi's horn. Why were Byron, Yenki and him even fighting, what was the quarrle about? I'd also like to know more about Braska, Young Auron, and Jecht. I also hate that Tidus looks like both Chappu and Shuyin @_@