PDA

View Full Version : >> Question about The Black Mages II The skies above

black orb
07-31-2005, 06:42 AM
>>> Im listening to a song called Blue Blast Winning The Rainbow, but this doesnt sound like a FF song.. Is this a BM`s original theme?

and

>>> Do you think The Black Mages (I guess this is the band's name) should start doing original music instead of FF?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-31-2005, 07:02 AM
Blue Blast is Japanese wrestler Takehiro Murahama's theme song.

I don't think a band called the Black Mages should ever focus too much on non-FF music, really. Or maybe they have the right to do so and keep the name just because they're Uematsu's band.

neosephiroth
07-31-2005, 07:12 AM
They are making the music for Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. So if you consider new FF music.....original........

Necronopticous
07-31-2005, 07:21 AM
Nah, the charm of the Black Mages is in the fact that they're playing rock renditions of Final Fantasy tunes. Let's keep it that way.

black orb
07-31-2005, 07:28 AM
Blue Blast is Japanese wrestler Takehiro Murahama's theme song.
>>> Thats funny because that song became my favorite from this album.:D

I love what they are doing now with the FF music, but I think BM is a good band and they should do more original stuff..

rubah
07-31-2005, 08:57 PM
I don't think they should be totally original, because that's the point of them.

However, Winning the Rainbow was an *awesome* song and I would be sad if I liked it and learned they hadn't put it on.

One or two original songs per album wouldn't ruin anything at all.