PDA

View Full Version : i cant believe people compare this with charlies angels

Markus. D
07-31-2005, 09:41 AM
here are there differances.

charilies angels
characters: a character who fights like a guy in a bar, a woman who is like all like like all like that and like more liked like, and a sexy asian woman who keeps trying to impress her boyfriend who is a movie celebrity.
job: infiltrations, espionage, nails.
gameplay: one button for hit, another button for hit, go from area to area fighting the same enemies over and over and over.
story: tottaly randomizationismisticsion... involving statues being stolen.

final fantasy x-2
characters: a woman trying to find herself... and him, a woman who is a supporter of yuna and an admirer of paine, a woman who has a past as a camera woman.
job: lots of differant ones.
gameplay: very many differant styles involving hunting, capturing, fighting, managing, swimming.
story: starts off light, begins to tone down into a serious drama that has many differant ways of being told.

in a sense there tottaly differant... go away.

°¿°¿°
07-31-2005, 09:49 AM
here are there differances.

charilies angels
characters: a character who fights like a guy in a bar, a woman who is like all like like all like that and like more liked like, and a sexy asian woman who keeps trying to impress her boyfriend who is a movie celebrity.
job: infiltrations, espionage, nails.
gameplay: one button for hit, another button for hit, go from area to area fighting the same enemies over and over and over.
story: tottaly randomizationismisticsion... involving statues being stolen.

final fantasy x-2
characters: a woman trying to find herself... and him, a woman who is a supporter of yuna and an admirer of paine, a woman who has a past as a camera woman.
job: lots of differant ones.
gameplay: very many differant styles involving hunting, capturing, fighting, managing, swimming.
story: starts off light, begins to tone down into a serious drama that has many differant ways of being told.

in a sense there tottaly differant... go away.

a character who fights like a guy in a bar ( paine), a woman who is like all like like all like that and like more liked like(rikku), and a sexy asian woman who keeps trying to impress her boyfriend who is a movie celebrity(yuna).

yuna is jsut trying to impress tidus by finding him rikku is confused jsut like the one you stated there if you read my famous rikku doesnt know she isnt going to the beach post and paine cuz i said so

boys from the dwarf
07-31-2005, 12:23 PM
FFx-2 is similar but id say FFX-2 is girly and sexist.im not saying women arent allowed to be in charge but they overdo it with the all girls thing.its the only FF with no playable guys.i like a combo of both not just the same sex.sqare realy fucked up on FFX-2.

Tai-Ti
07-31-2005, 12:28 PM
that whole "Y-R-P" thing they do is REALLY charlies angels sortta thing, and in a way, Brother n Buddy r like Charlie, cause they send em on missions, n the grls r always happy 2 go. U looked to deep into it, on first impressions, they r similar, and weneva pl say "wats X-2 like" instead of sayin a big long speach i just say "think FF Charlies angels"

rikku&painerock
07-31-2005, 02:19 PM
^^^^^ what are you saying the y-r-p thing they do is not charlies angels is them showing that they are a team what are they not a team dont they need to work together to get threw the game well thats what there showing you

Wiegrahf42
07-31-2005, 02:27 PM
There's also the shallow dialouge and story. It's kind of obvious what demographic both things were aimed at.

Christmas
07-31-2005, 02:36 PM
Whatever it is, it is good to try something new once in a while than the typical Boy love Girl.

UWAOOOOU
07-31-2005, 07:43 PM
Just about anything with a female trio that fights will be compared to Charlies angel. A female trio that fights was the main highlight if Charlies Angels.

iivnodoubtvii
08-04-2005, 12:44 AM
personally, whenever i think of this game, i think of Charlies Angels. Three different strong women that go on missions. 'Nuff said

rubah
08-04-2005, 02:36 AM
Not to mention the funny poses they do.

Tai-Ti
08-04-2005, 11:01 AM
:D true, i wouldnt take offence if ur sum1 hu really loves this game, charlies angels is a good movie! Would u be insulted if a painting u did was compared to the mona lisa? U all have to addmit, it has similarities to charlies angels, but there is little more entertaining than chix kickin butt!

Primus Inter Pares
08-04-2005, 11:57 AM
They do WHAT?????

No, just... no...