PDA

View Full Version : FF8 all about wat you know.....

liahna umiheart
07-31-2005, 10:51 AM
wat does any1 here think about ff8 and ff7 i mean wat can we say about their diffrentses?

If ff8 had a movie wat do u think that would impact on ff7s movie knowing it may or may not be better?

°¿°¿°
07-31-2005, 11:12 AM
hmm do you like speaking in differnt colors? well i dont think they would wanna make an 7 and a 8 movie at the same time or they might not sell as much and i think a 7 movie would be better cuz that my fav FF

Kiana Artemis
07-31-2005, 11:21 AM
Yeah, Leah, I agree with the guy who has the funny name. They wouldn't do that and I REALLY don't think you should make threads if you don't know what you're doing.
And by the way, stop asking mum for sausage rolls, you're getting fatter.

boys from the dwarf
07-31-2005, 12:18 PM
FF7s already been done but a sequel to FF9 would be cool.(it isnt my favourite but i think its one of the best for prequels and sequels.)

blackline77
08-01-2005, 12:46 AM
ff8 is my favorite, but ff7 was one of the best in the series.
most people like 8 more cuz it has a happy ending and the romance is better.
others like 7 more cuz it came first and was a great game too.but like i read in an article the guy said in ff8 u feel more connected with the characters i guess thats why some people like it more.for me though i liked everything about ff8 not just the ending and romance.

Kiana Artemis
08-01-2005, 11:55 AM
Yep, that's waaaaay true. I felt really connected to the characters.
Oh, and Leah, you're too greedy for your own good. If you don't stop asking for stuff from the BP, I'm gonna tell mum not to get you anything AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

liahna umiheart
08-02-2005, 11:21 AM
exuse me sis but u know im skinny and i tottaly luv ff8 but ff7 is kool as a movie because the story is greater and way more into our thing dont chas think oh and i can make a thread and i made it so i can see wat other pplz think about the movie..duhhhhhhh :mad: :love: