PDA

View Full Version : Meteor shower

Cruise Control
07-31-2005, 06:23 PM
There seem to be lots of meteor showers, or Sora can really multitask

1. The meteor shower during the opening.

Can we assume that the meteor shower viewed during the beggining happened to be the the one that rained gummi blocks. If so, can it also be the same one in which Sora made his promise to Kairi? But wasn't he falling in that one, I'm really confused.

Skyblade
07-31-2005, 06:41 PM
According to Ansem's report, a meteor shower occured when he opened the door to other worlds. If you remember, it was after the meteor shower at Destiny Islands that Sora found the door there. I think that there is a meteor shower every time the door to a world is opened.

OmniOmega
08-02-2005, 02:12 AM
and him falling was just a dream wasnt it?

abrojtm
08-04-2005, 06:07 AM
Kairi fell to Destiny Islands in a Meteor shower, didn't she? (She was originally from Hollow Bastion, correct?)

Skyblade
08-04-2005, 06:12 AM
Kairi fell to Destiny Islands in a Meteor shower, didn't she? (She was originally from Hollow Bastion, correct?)

She was from Hallow Bastion originally (Ansem sent her out into other worlds), but I'm not sure if a meteor shower is ever mentioned...

abrojtm
08-04-2005, 06:22 AM
From the flashback of Sora and Riku as kids shown immediately after sealing Neverland (I think it was Neverland?):

Sora: Sure. But isn't there anything fun to do now? Hey, you know the girl at the mayor's house? She arrived on the night of the meteor shower!

Skyblade
08-04-2005, 07:21 AM
From the flashback of Sora and Riku as kids shown immediately after sealing Neverland (I think it was Neverland?):

Sora: Sure. But isn't there anything fun to do now? Hey, you know the girl at the mayor's house? She arrived on the night of the meteor shower!

Oh, that's right. Thanks for clearing that up.