PDA

View Full Version : Tickets anyone?

Truetrickcustom
07-31-2005, 08:21 PM
who here has gotten a ticket for speeding or "failure to obey sighn or signal" or how bout something crazy like this guy got arrested here for paying kids to insult him for being fat he told the oficer who arrested him he was trying to inspire himself to lose weight. now thats weird and some here may have never gotten a ticket. ijust got 3 tickets and 2 warnings in 2 days. talk about a bad week. how about you guys?

rubah
07-31-2005, 09:01 PM
I try to obey the traffic laws, sorry.

Except on nice deserted roads:D

Yamaneko
07-31-2005, 09:03 PM
Only one parking ticket.

Kakashi509
07-31-2005, 09:05 PM
actualy i'm reading a parking ticket of mine right now...

FlareX
08-07-2005, 01:44 AM
who here has gotten a ticket for speeding or "failure to obey sighn or signal" or how bout something crazy like this guy got arrested here for paying kids to insult him for being fat he told the oficer who arrested him he was trying to inspire himself to lose weight. now thats weird and some here may have never gotten a ticket. ijust got 3 tickets and 2 warnings in 2 days. talk about a bad week. how about you guys?

I'm not old enough to drive. LOL

DMKA
08-07-2005, 01:52 AM
I'm 20, been driving since I was 17, and not once have I ever even been pulled over, much less recieved a ticket.

Chris
08-07-2005, 01:54 AM
I've been pulled over before. OMG IT'S BECAUSE I'M BLACK RIGHT?
I hate that excuse.

Leeza
08-07-2005, 03:16 AM
I have had one fine for speeding and a couple of warnings.

G SpOtZ
08-07-2005, 03:28 AM
one time, i crashed my hover car into a police station. it was a hover car, i mean come on it's hard to turn with those things cuz they're always just floating, geez... but it was okay cuz i just happened to have a teleporter in my back pocket and just teleported to hawaii where i found another hover car and flew it off a cliff... i suck with hover cars.

just kidding, i'm only 15 i can't drive yet. but if i could, i'd definitely find myself a nice hover car XD and i'd be swimming in a pile of tickets.

Nino Brown
08-07-2005, 04:44 AM
1) Speeding: 57 MPH in a 40 MPH zone

2) Not wearing my seatbelt.

3) Not stopping at a stop sign

Not to mention the time I got pulled over leaving class going about 65 MPH in a 30 MPH zone and didn't get a ticket. I've also been pulled over many more times.

Kirobaito
08-07-2005, 04:46 AM
I've been pulled over one time for supposedly running a stop sign (which I know I didn't do...the intersection requires you to stop in order for you to look, and I always, always look), but I didn't get a ticket.

disapointedchild
08-07-2005, 05:58 AM
If you know what to say, you can always get out of a ticket.
Oh, and i heard if country music is on the radio, they go a little easier on you, as for getting a ticket, never have. :D

Sasquatch
08-07-2005, 06:39 AM
I've been driving for four years (well, alone, legally for four years) and never gotten a ticket, other than one parking ticket for a lot at my college, where I parked like five minutes before I could legally park there without a permit. Bastards.

But one time, right after I graduated from high school, I drove through the local park after midnight and got pulled over. My town is barely 850 people. The single one-lane road through our park is maybe half a mile long. There are two signs, one at either entrance, that display the park's hours. Both of the signs are in so far that once you see them, you can't turn around and leave the park, so you might as well go through it. So one night, after getting together around a fire with some friends, I decided to drive through the park on my way home. Though I knew when it closed and knew where the sign was, I didn't care. Oh well. But about halfway through, the local cop sees me and pulls me over. Walks up, I hand him my license and such, walks back, runs the plates, yadda yadda yadda. Then he comes back, hands me my stuff back, and tells me he wants me to get out. Keep in mind, at this point, I'm in my dad's truck -- '94 Ranger with a "Praise the Lord" sticker on one side and a sticker for a Bluegrass festival on the other -- and this guy wants to search it. So, being the naive kid I was, I get out and let him search my dad's truck. And, being the complete schmuck he was, he has me sit in the back of his patrol car while he searched my dad's truck. Now, he knows I'm in the military because I gave him my ID with my license. He knows I'm local because, well, everybody knows. And he knows I have absolutely no record. So after he searches the truck, after he makes me sit in the back of his car for ten minutes, he proceeds to lecture me about how I shouldn't be going through the park after midnight, and somebody broke into the concession stand and he wanted to make sure I wasn't coming back to steal something (like I'd be stupid enough to break in, not take anything, then come back with a cop sitting there), and how, basically, he needs something to do to keep him awake because he's a pisspoor cop and the city has nothing better to spend money on than having a cop in his car all night. Keep in mind, this was the same cop that gave my stepmother a parking ticket for parking facing the wrong way on a backroad that nobody takes...and the same cop that pulled my stepmother over, in our driveway, because she pulled over to the left side of the road to check the mail. What a moron.

DMKA
08-07-2005, 06:57 AM
IKeep in mind, at this point, I'm in my dad's truck -- '94 Ranger with a "Praise the Lord" sticker on one side and a sticker for a Bluegrass festival on the other -- and this guy wants to search it. So, being the naive kid I was, I get out and let him search my dad's truck. And, being the complete schmuck he was, he has me sit in the back of his patrol car while he searched my dad's truck. Now, he knows I'm in the military because I gave him my ID with my license. He knows I'm local because, well, everybody knows. And he knows I have absolutely no record.
And this is relevant because....?