PDA

View Full Version : popularity

Pages : [1] 2

Karl
07-31-2005, 09:26 PM
i dunno if its just everyone i know, but anyone else have the situation where u are the only person u can think of that plays ff9? most people i know, a conversation of ff goes like this...

Me
"hey man u like ff games?"
Them
"yea i loved ff7"
Me
" any others?"
Them
"yea number 10 was awsome too, and number 8 wasnt that bad"
Me
"what about ff9?"
Them
"what? what r u talkin about?"
Me
"fiinaaaaaal fantaseeeeee niiiiiine?"
Them
"NEVER heard of it"

anyway, anyone else have a situation like this?

Psychotic
07-31-2005, 09:36 PM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php?date=2001-08-17&res=l

karlabaines
07-31-2005, 09:37 PM
I usually talk to my m8 about 10-2 and he wants 10-3 becouse of rikku, hes gotta thing for her. I youst to have a freind that would never shut up about final fantasy.

Chris
07-31-2005, 09:55 PM
I don't understand this, FFIX is by far and away one of the best FF games there is.

UWAOOOOU
07-31-2005, 10:41 PM
I dont think its as big or was as advertised as FFVII, VIII or X but its still just as good.

XxSephirothxX
08-01-2005, 12:14 AM
Man, I always loved that forum description. Never knew it came from Penny Arcade, though.

Karl
08-01-2005, 06:22 AM

lol thats great, and alllllmost exactly my point

boys from the dwarf
08-01-2005, 10:22 AM
i cant believe most FF fans dont have 9 thats just stupid.

G SpOtZ
08-02-2005, 04:48 AM
i actually did not like ffX very much. i hated how there was no world map to travel around in anymore haha. and u couldn't really explore cities in depth. like BEVELLE. if it's so big, i woulda wanna go look around in it but no0o0o, lol. and 9 i thought was okay, but my favorites for 7 and 8. oh and X-2 just utterly sucked. a lot.

ThroneofDravaris
08-02-2005, 02:59 PM
If I could burn, strangle, mutilate and stuff every person who has had the opportunity to play FF9 and DIDN’T take it, I would.

Primus Inter Pares
08-02-2005, 03:01 PM
If I could burn, strangle, mutilate and stuff every person who has had the opportunity to play FF9 and DIDN’T take it, I would.
And I would help...

Dreddz
08-02-2005, 07:21 PM
FFIX is definatly the less known out of them all
Im not sure why, Maybe because it was released late on PSX and wasnt noticed ?

tan
08-03-2005, 12:37 AM
I think that Final Fantasy IX is the least known because it came out near the time when the PS2 did, so it was overshadowed. It might also be the least known because it's the least overrated. It was normal. FF7 is known because its a good game. FF8 is known because its people always complain about its Junction system. But FF9 is just plain. But it still is fun and the best FF IMO.

assemblage
08-03-2005, 01:41 AM
people you talk to have never heard of it? jeez, i can't seem to get away from it!! i mean, i love it, it's great, but these....PEOPLE around me are like "lYkE oMgEeEeE!!!!1!1 i LyKe HATED fInAl FaNtAsY 9!!!!1! iT wAs LyKe SoOoOoOo BoRiNg AnD sTuFf!!!1!" honestly, i wanna slap them. you can actually HEAR where the capitals are in the words when they talk. it's horrible. and cmon, really, how can you NOT like FF9? it had a cute black mage that kept tripping!! :love: cmon, time for a group "awwww"

Karl
08-04-2005, 07:44 PM
cmon, really, how can you NOT like FF9? it had a cute black mage that kept tripping!! :love: cmon, time for a group "awwww"

lol u got that right, anyway i think ff9 is the best of the series so far, i think 8 got its popularity just cuz everyone was still thinkin that 7 was sooo great so they think the next one will be great too, anyway i think ff9 had the most nsidequests and free roaming ability of any ff game by far, and i think they screwed up the series with ff10 and 10-2

also ff11 kinda pissed me off cuz ff just should NOT be an online game in the way that ff11 was

assemblage
08-05-2005, 12:29 AM
also ff11 kinda pissed me off cuz ff just should NOT be an online game in the way that ff11 was
completely agreed. to me, it was like .Hack//Sign Infection, (?? something like that) what with The World, and being online and stuff...it sadly didn't catch my interest all that much.

12's gonna be awesome though, woo 12!

Karl
08-05-2005, 12:51 AM
im not so sure, i havent heard much of anything about 12 and its been progressivly worse after 9, hopefully square enix gets out of this rut and comes back with an amazing game with extensive sidequests and freeroaming ability that ff9 had, because 10 was too restricted and 10-2 was sooooooo crappy, altho the jobs were nice but the way they did it with the dress sphere's was corny

anyway im eager to see what they make of ff12

rcabronx
08-05-2005, 01:09 AM
IMHO, 9 is probably the best one evah.... i mean, i really cared about the characters, and what happened to them.... to see their growth as they put-putted along Gaia, doing awesome hero stuff.... I honestly could give a good rats @$$ about Selphie's feelings, or about Kimahri's horn.... Seriously, the characters in 9 were really well done, i think....

and assemblage: :love: AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! :love: cuz i just LOVE Vivi. I want to fold him up and put him in my pocket, he's so damn cute... I BAWLED when $hit happened to him.... Not to mention, Brahne is one bad @$$'d villain.... she rocks.

assemblage
08-05-2005, 01:14 AM
Not to mention, Brahne is one bad @$$'d villain.... she rocks.
no kidding. it was cool how when she was dying (shut up, it's not as bad as it sounds) the evil in her mind left and she was once again Garnet's 'mother'.

hey rca, i'll make you a plushie of Vivi! a foldable one!! :bigbiggri

rcabronx
08-05-2005, 01:20 AM
YAY! :love: :love: :love: :love: VIVI IN MAH POCKET, VIV IN MAH POCKET!

just the fact that brahne could make that kind of 360 as she was dying was enough to make me love her....

assemblage
08-05-2005, 01:23 AM
get ready for a FedEx delivery sometime soon, rca, VIVI'S COMING FOR YOU!!!

haha :tongue: even though i know it's not how she really was, i couldn't truly like Brahne cuz she tried to kill Garnet, what with the extracting eidolons and stuff. her dance at the FMV of Tantalus' 'I Want To Be Your Canary' provided hours of amusement though.

rcabronx
08-05-2005, 01:27 AM
OH MAH GAH! Seriously tho, that fat dance she does.... smurfin hilarious.... i dunno... i just like that she has a conscience at the end you know, and she apologizes... gives her depth along with her girth. :rolleyes2

assemblage
08-05-2005, 01:30 AM
yeah, definately. and she must've been really nice before Kuja came along, because the townspeople still love her even when she's mean. and her grave looks really nice. i want a grave like that.... :(

Karl
08-05-2005, 01:30 AM
everyone talks about how much they love vivi and i cant help but agree, i dont really count any ff games b4 6 cuz i havent played them *feels disrespectful* but i think vivi is the only black mage character in any ff game (not counting people whose job u can choose) and i think its about time they did something more interperative about black mages because they are the only ones that are usually not human and therefor the most interesting in my opinion

assemblage
08-05-2005, 01:33 AM
that's true, Karl....they should have a designated BM in 12. that'd be awesomeness to the power of sweet times cool. as long as he/she's as cute as Vivi, anyway. i love Vivi because he feels he has to go on with Zidane and the group, although he doesn't have to, and he gets out of trouble stronger than ever. it's cuuuuuuuute :love:

rcabronx
08-05-2005, 01:35 AM
everyone talks about how much they love vivi and i cant help but agree, i dont really count any ff games b4 6 cuz i havent played them *feels disrespectful* but i think vivi is the only black mage character in any ff game (not counting people whose job u can choose) and i think its about time they did something more interperative about black mages because they are the only ones that are usually not human and therefor the most interesting in my opinion

agreed. I haven't played anything b4 7, and i still think vivi was just one of those character that made you want to know more about them all... Kimahri did not do that for me with the Ronso's....

Karl
08-05-2005, 01:41 AM
this is off the current topic of the replies but even tho i disliked ff10 i couldnt help but like the storyline of sin and the religeon behind it (religeon intrests me no matter which religeon it is or whether its fictional or not)

assemblage
08-05-2005, 01:42 AM
i have 1, 2, and 4, but.....::shruggs:: i never got into them, heh heh oops. the black mages in 9 are so innocent though, what with "one day he just stopped, didn't move or say anything" when they refer to death and how they had the courage to escape Kuja's plan. they're one of the more compelling types in the FFs.

also, the storyline was pretty cool, gotta admit. it's like olden times, with summons and creatures, thrown into the future. SE always seems to do that, it's cool

rcabronx
08-05-2005, 01:49 AM
*sniffle*..... black mages rock..... :whimper: innocent is very true.... very endearing.... I did like 10 a lot, but more for the story and the graphics and stuff, not for the actual characters, tho... i did feel sorry for Yuna, tho.... then X-2 happened.... then I felt even MORE sorry for her...my contention is that she was using her new attitude to hide the fact that she was dead inside without Tidus....heartbreaking. :cry:

assemblage
08-05-2005, 01:53 AM
it was rather sad, yeah.....i like how Yuna kept going after Tidus even after she learned the guy in the sphere was Shuyin. after all, she had been told that Tidus was just a dream of the fayth, and how can you chase after someone that was a dream? she's got dedication, man, dedication.

Karl
08-05-2005, 02:02 AM
i just couldnt stand the blitzball (kinda fun sidequest but annoying in the beginning of the game when u know nothing about it) and i didnt think that tidus or wakka were good character ideas, or maybe they were but no 1 else was anything like them so they didnt really fit in

rcabronx
08-05-2005, 02:03 AM
truer words were never spoken...now THAT's love... :love:

and I LOVED BLITZBALL! could play for hours....

Karl
08-05-2005, 02:07 AM
im suprised they havent made any game for ff sidequest kinda things to play online, it prolly would just crash and burn but blitzball just seemed like it would be better suited online

rcabronx
08-05-2005, 02:15 AM
YEAH! woth like multi player action, and team options and more enhanced moves and stuff.... i would LOVE that! hmmm.... i'm thinking of another boredom thread: fave minigame.... meh, it's prolly been dun

Karl
08-05-2005, 02:25 AM
ooooo, make it and i'll reply till my fingers bleed :D

rcabronx
08-05-2005, 02:33 AM
hmm.....maybe i should! yeah i'm gonna.... hmmm.... where tho, cuz i want all of them included.... General Chat?

Karl
08-05-2005, 02:38 AM
isnt there a general final fantasy? if there is leeza (always the one that moved my posts) will prolly move it there

assemblage
08-06-2005, 12:19 AM
ach! you didn't do it! not that i could find, anyway....you shoooould. although i must admit, if my game wasn't so messed up, i would probably be obsessed with blitz. i followed the instructions in the tutorial (sp??) and still, when my stats are way higher than the other guy's, he still manages to break through. i'm rather pissed that i can't make the Aurochs win the tourney in FF10 :weep:

rcabronx
08-06-2005, 01:57 AM
oh man! i wish i had my last save so i could tell you who i had.... i rocked that game with the team i had..... i know for sure i had tidus, rin and brother.... and this guy from luca for a goalie, and an al bhed chick from the airship, and a guado dude from guadosalam..... i cannot remember their names tho.... hmmm.... ok, i'll be on here, but ima go look at my strategy guide, see if i can find their names....

dont go anywhere folks, the show will be back on in 2! :rolleyes2

assemblage
08-06-2005, 02:04 AM
yeah too bad i'm out to kick Ozma's ass. or attempt to. again. O_o i check back tomorrow, woo hoo!

rcabronx
08-06-2005, 02:10 AM
Ok, for future reference then:

PLAYER - WHAT TEAM - WHERE TO FIND - WHAT POSITION IS BEST - WHY THEM?

RIN - FREE AGENT - AIRSHIP CORRIDOR - CENTER - GOOD SPEED AND PASSING
TIDUS - BESAID AUROCHS - N/A - INSIDE RIGHT WING - JECHT SHOTS
GIERA GUADO - GUADO GLORIES (GUADOSALAM) - INSIDE LEFT WING - SUPER SPEED
BROTHER - FREE AGENT - AIRSHIP BRIDGE - OUTSIDE LEFT WING - BIGGER PASSER/HIGH HP+STRENGTH
LAKKAM - AL BHED PSYCHES (AIRSHIP STEPS) - OUTSIDE RIGHT WING - REALLY GOOD PASSING/SPEED

Hope this helps!

Lushs
08-06-2005, 08:02 AM
It makes me mad that no one really knows ff9... since i LOVE IT! :)

I've been convincing my friends to play! haha

assemblage
08-08-2005, 12:31 AM
woo, thank you rca, you rock my socks!! but seriously, my game is so messed, i hate it. and i think i bought it new...maybe SquareEnix is trying to get back at me for sending emails asking a buncha "why??" questions about various FFs. yes, that must be it. they were like "oh, she's gonna buy this exact one, so let's mess up the blitzball game on this one just to piss her off and have her rant about it on the EoFF forum boards!!"

evil little bastards.

and actually, lushs, i'm in love with FF9 too. you are not alone, woo!

.........what was this thread originally about? :confused:

Karl
08-08-2005, 12:39 AM
i dunno if its just everyone i know, but anyone else have the situation where u are the only person u can think of that plays ff9? most people i know, a conversation of ff goes like this...

Me
Them
"yea i loved ff7"
Me
" any others?"
Them
Me
"what about ff9?"
Them
Me
Them
"NEVER heard of it"

assemblage
08-08-2005, 12:43 AM
ohhh yeeeaaaaah...hey, thanks! ^_^ haha that was horrible.

rcabronx
08-08-2005, 02:13 AM
you know, for some reason, every thread i touch seems to get off topic....

*peers at OMFG, shaking head*

Karl
08-08-2005, 02:31 AM
lol how true

Aidan
08-08-2005, 02:44 AM

Me
Them
"yea i loved ff7"
Me
" any others?"
Them
Me
"what about ff9?"
Them
Me
Them
"NEVER heard of it"

hahahaha. i never have, but its pretty obvious if theres a ffX, there must be a ffIX. im laughing out loud. bah. who exactly is "them"?

rcabronx
08-08-2005, 02:49 AM
part nine never got the recognition it truly deserved.... i will admit tho, when i first got 9, i was kinda like, wtf is this...? it's nuthin like 8, and i love 8.... it looks all old fashioned... then 2 things happened: i saw vivi, and i heard the adorable battle music...so i gave it a chance... and i have to say it's proll my fave one out of all.... ps2 came out shortly after, so it got swallowed by that, i think.... :mad:

Karl
08-08-2005, 03:26 AM
them is whoever i would be talkin to about ff games

assemblage
08-09-2005, 01:47 AM
you know, for some reason, every thread i touch seems to get off topic....

*peers at OMFG, shaking head*

.........*broad grin* that thread was probably my fault, i've been putting topics off...topic....since i registered, heh :laughing: but you gotta admit, it's pretty fun

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 02:12 AM
i actually had to go to page one to figure out what the thread was initially about.... so very sad, yet very kookie all at once... :D

Karl
08-09-2005, 02:14 AM
:D lol u didnt remember? i remembered and it wasn't my thread :D :D

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 02:20 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing: :laughing: :shifty: wasn't me. :tongue:

assemblage
08-09-2005, 02:23 AM
...or was it? *twilight zone music*

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 02:30 AM
:shifty: do-do-do-do, do-do-do-do, do-do-do-do, do-do-do-do... :shifty:

Karl
08-09-2005, 02:33 AM
hmmm...
now i will never know how to make celery bites :whimper: :crying: :crying2: :weep:

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 02:36 AM
aw! i'm sorry.... i need a change... getting sick of celery.... gotta look thru my cookbooks. :tongue: any suggestions?

Karl
08-09-2005, 02:38 AM
something that i haven't tried :love:

assemblage
08-09-2005, 02:44 AM
do a recipe for cheetos, man. kick major boo-tay, that they do.

Karl
08-09-2005, 02:47 AM
chocolate, marshmallow, whipped cream, steak, turkey, flamin hot cheetos.

do somethin with those ingredients :love:

assemblage
08-09-2005, 02:48 AM
do it!! O_o oohhhh, rca, do it, those are prime ingredents right there

rcabronx
girl, if i knew the recipes for cheetos, i'd be...well... i'd be really busy making them for myself like ALL THE TIME! but the major question here is: crunchy or puffy? :confused: i heart puffy myself....

assemblage
puffy all the way, totally. :love:

Karl
08-09-2005, 02:50 AM
WIGGER WARNING!!!

werd

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 02:50 AM
chocolate, marshmallow, whipped cream, steak, turkey, flamin hot cheetos.

do somethin with those ingredients :love:

wow.... how about chocolate covered marshmallow-y turkey steak garnished with flamin hot cheetos and whipped cream for dipping.... Denny's would prolly buy that recipe.... :love:

assemblage
08-09-2005, 02:52 AM
haha probably. i would too and go to court with Denny's for cooking rights.

and Karl.....power to the wiggers!!! i have a ghetto song... *goes pathetically white ghetto*

ghetto ghetto yo
ghetto yo yo yo
ghetto ghetto yo yo
DAWG

Karl
08-09-2005, 02:53 AM
that recipe sounds great, but it prolly would taste so bad that it would make god himself vomit in rage

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 02:54 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *falls off chair*

wigger. that's so... kinda funny in a really bad way...

assemblage
08-09-2005, 02:56 AM
ah, you know we rock :tongue:

i'm out to check my subscriptions one last time then on to RESIDENT EVIL then sleep then back on tomorrow night, woo hoo! love ya, rca and karl! :tongue: :love: :love: :love:

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 02:59 AM
much love, chicky!!!!!!!! (you don't mind if i call you that do you?:whimper:)

Karl
08-09-2005, 03:01 AM
:love: :love:

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 03:03 AM
OMG THIS THREAD IS ON FIRE TOO!!!!!!!!! :shifty: *waits patiently for an Admin*

Karl
08-09-2005, 03:15 AM
*tries to sound on topic*:shifty:

So anyway FF9 seems really underknown...

:bigbiggri

rcabronx
08-09-2005, 03:30 AM
:shifty:

UH, YEAH! FINAL FANTASY NINE, THE ONE AFTER EIGHT AND BEFORE TEN, WAS, UM...GOOD, AND STUFF....

:rolleyes2

Karl
08-09-2005, 03:42 AM
lol exactly :D

assemblage
08-10-2005, 01:07 AM
yay frozen grapes!!! :love:

....i mean.....

so, guys, how 'bout that Zidane, eh? how comes he gots a tail??

i go full out for everything. :laughing:

and no, rca, i don't mind haha it's cute

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:10 AM
CHICKY!!!!!!!!!

um.... ZIDANE...um...yeah.

so, yeah i changed my "recipe" to frozen grapes.... next week... who knows.... :tongue:

beat round boy yet? :love:

KARL WHERE THE HELL ARE YA?!?!?!

assemblage
08-10-2005, 01:12 AM
no i haven't beaten him yet..... :weep: i suck.

how about you, didya get that Trema jackhole?

SOMEONE GET KARL!!! bahaha

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:14 AM
jeez, i aint even started the second mission on chapter one! :whimper:

but it's cool.... slow and steady wins the race... i have so much work to do AT work, that i have to bring it home too...sux to be 28. :(

KAAAAARRRRLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he cant hear me

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:14 AM
didnt know i was so popular :love:

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:15 AM
yay! sup Karl! :D

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:17 AM
no i haven't beaten him yet..... :weep: i suck.

so what are you having trubs with? maybe i can helps? :love:

assemblage
08-10-2005, 01:18 AM
well, look who came! yeah, yous is loved, get used to it :tongue: woo hoo, now it's time to PAR-TAY!! (as the ever famous Selphie would say) :beer:

rca, the entire dude thing! he's evil and he hates me and he's stupid and colorful and i hate it

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:21 AM
PAR-TAY OVAH HEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes2

hmmmmmmmmm.................................. quite a dilemma..... well, what're your levels? do you have all the stuff i mentioned? is he still totally sucking?

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:21 AM
i just saw gameplay for ff12 and i am sorely dissapointed... and ANGRY :grumble: :nonono: :irked: :frust:

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:22 AM
oh no, why? it's not like, stupid is it? like there are cool random battles and stuff, right? RIGHT?!?!?! OH GAWD!!!!!!!! *weeps silently*

assemblage
08-10-2005, 01:24 AM
frick, what's wrong with it?????? i'm basing the next 3 years of my life on it, and that means my life will be disappointing too! CRAP!!

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:24 AM
its like, uhhh, i dunno its like chrono chross or trigger or w.e where there are monsters all around and if u stay away from em u dont have to fight em, kinda really is annoying how far from the original format the ff games are getting

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:25 AM
*continues to weeps silently* :whimper: :whimper: :whimper: :whimper: :whimper:

oh wait...so it's kinda like xenosaga that way.... i'm not THAT opposed to that.... *slowly regains composure*

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:26 AM
http://www.gamesarefun.com/gamesdb/media.php?id=552

dunno if that works as a link but thats the thing from the ff12 forum on eoff, *watches again as expectations are crushed*

assemblage
08-10-2005, 01:29 AM
oh *sigh of relief* i thought you meant the storyline sucked. i'm used to those games and was obsessed for....years....as you probably know. do the monsters at least chase you? and is the world map to scale? cuz in FF8, Squall's taller than Balamb itself, and it's starting to get on my nerves >. <

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:30 AM
dunno, but people are startin to say that dirge of cerberus is gonna be a first person shooter... which would ruin everything...ever...always.....

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:33 AM
i have resigned myself to NEVER play any of the part 7 sequals. 7 WAS FINE ON ITS DAMN OWN, DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............

i do want to see advent children tho.... :love:

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:34 AM
lol, i kinda think dirge might be good tho cuz its about the characters that arent important in the storyline

assemblage
08-10-2005, 01:38 AM
:confused: who wasn't important? you mean the main characters or the NPCs? ugh, so confuzzled....i, too, am determined to buy AC the day it comes out (SEPTEMBER 14!!) :tongue:

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:39 AM
dirge is based around vincent, and he has no purpose in ff7 cuz u dont even have to get him, he's like a bonus

assemblage
08-10-2005, 01:42 AM
oh! *brightens up* well then i'm definitely getting Derge, man, Vincent is cool. i like his cape. and his coolness. :love:

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:47 AM
i luvs vinnie, but still.... and SEPTEMBER 14th??????? are you in North America???? cuz if it's coming on on that date in this country, you best believe momma's gon get it fuh herself!!!!!!!!! :love: :greenie: :greenie:

assemblage
08-10-2005, 01:48 AM
lol! yeah, i'm in NA. what do you mean, does it come out later where you are?

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:49 AM
lol cape, that reminds me, i watched akira with my friend a few weeks ago *seen like 8 times b4 he saw it* and the thing came up about tetsuo's cape, and then we thought of an rpg where as u lvl up ur cape gets bigger (were feelin stoned after playin katamari damasi)

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:49 AM
i just dint know when it was gon come out.... ! yay!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: my day's made....

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:50 AM
its so weird, ac comes out 1 day later in japan... wtf is with that? :Oo:

assemblage
08-10-2005, 01:50 AM
we should totally make a game like that, seriously, i'd go insane playing it :tongue: freakin awesome

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:51 AM
just wonderin if u know what akira and katamari damasi are :love:
most people i talk to dont (how can u not :mad: )

assemblage
does it really? maybe it has something to do with the fact that we're like, 8 hours apart, speaking in that crazy time zone language....i really don't know, i saw it somewhere and...man, it made me so happy. ^^

rcabronx
i'd want my cape to be level 99, and be like a huge blanket behind me... that would rock.

and um....no, i dont.... never actually heard of it... DONT HIT ME! :(

assemblage
08-10-2005, 01:53 AM
Akira, yes. Kata-whatawhat, no. but that's what google is for :tongue:

rca, it'd be dragging like a mile behind you haha

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:56 AM
lol, akira is (the greatest ever) an anime movie and katamari damasi is a freaky weird game where ur dad is the ruler of the cosmos and when he talks its a scratchin (turntable rap kinda thing) sound and u take this ball (the katamari) and everything it touches sticks to it and u make it as big as u can in the time limit and ur dad takes it and launches it into space and explodes it to make a new star cuz he got drunk and destroyed all the stars and u can pik up anything and i mean anything as long as ur big enuf...

so...yea

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 01:58 AM
holy crap! that sounds wild.... :eek:

Karl
sure is, best when u pik up people and animels and stuff :love:

assemblage
heh. heh heh. i gotta get me that game, that's freakin cool. what system is it for?

Karl
08-10-2005, 01:59 AM
ps2, its 20 bucks, but soon their commin out with the sequel called we love katamari which.. i dunno sequels usually suk

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:00 AM
i want it too! :love: :love: :love:

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:02 AM
hmm, i'll need to keep an eye out for those. it's kinda sad, i discovered the other day that the first disc of my FF7 game was cracked and my PS didn't recognize it. i asked for another FF7 game for my birthday and my parents think i'm kidding :whimper:

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:02 AM
i want ff10 to not suk :love: i just bought it again for 10 bucks (and it was still sealed) and i just cant get into the story at all, i eep thinkin about ff9...then i go play ff9 :love:

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:05 AM
nothing wrong with that, FF9 just can't help being a kick ass game. for people like you, they should put random sprites of Yuna, Tidus, Lulu, and everyone on FF10, INTO the FF9 game. eh? eh?? then you could be into both, kinda. but only kinda.

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:05 AM
ugh that is so sad about your disk for 7!

and ten is not so bad.... not once you get into it a bit.... not as good as 9, but it's pretty to look at... tidus is really whiney and annoying sometimes, but...... i got passed it.... then i kinda loved the game....nine is still the best tho

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:06 AM
hmmm, i think they just need more games like ff9 :love:

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:06 AM
OK TIME OUT!

I have a question:

have either of you seen that monstrosity of a riddle thingfish has got going?

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:07 AM
A SEQUEL!!

haha no, i kid.

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:07 AM
is that the FF8 one?

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:09 AM
ugh that is so sad about your disk for 7!

and ten is not so bad.... not once you get into it a bit.... not as good as 9, but it's pretty to look at

yea i started playin 10 and i thought to myself, "man, this game is really cinematic" and then i got bored...

anywho the cracked disk does suk :cry: but a used ff7 costs like 18 bucks at funcoland or w/e its called now

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:09 AM
no the nine one.... it is an abomination! and i cant stop thinking about it! :mad2:

Karl knows, right? the thingfish riddle?

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:10 AM
true...my parents still think i'm kidding and they're like "naaaah, what do you really want for your birthday?"

FINAL FANTASY 7, DAMMIT!!

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:11 AM
where is the riddle located? linkie please? or just post the riddle up here, whatever works for ya

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:12 AM
yea, i know the riddle, and its drivin me nuts but im way to lazy and stupid to figure it out, i mean if he woulda said it was ok when i asked him if i could randomly guess, i would try, but now i just wanna know what the answer is

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:13 AM
eh?? so confused!!

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:13 AM
http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49010

it starts on page 19 :mad: :mad: :mad:

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:14 AM
its ff9 riddles like 5th from top, one sec ill go get the riddle

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:15 AM
hey i have a suggy: how about we only post in one thread? my comps going bonks. :eek:

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:16 AM
That was indeed easy, so to compensate, here's a VERY difficult one that I made a while back : )))

Paragon of a mute usurper, I.
To Occident and Orient adjunct.
Mine avocation, dearth to pacify,
By rubicund umbrage nigh-on defunct.

O, keen watchman to mine own, falter not,
To vouchsafe designs most astronomic.
Misplaced pursuit doth leave much truth forgot,
Affinity only one may mimic.

In anterior regard, quite absent,
Yet present, attending interregnum.
Contrary to self, mine heir apparent,
Abide, thou dost, foremost, and in tandem.

Confused, the vulgar see vengeful death's course,
Heaven's flute scourged, even focus slaughtered.
Yet displace determiner from this source,
A riotous assembly remembered.

Twixt conscience caught and more relative grounds,
All tears and woe be in our presence past.
At helm of craft, portentous death knell sounds.
Recurrent pause, wilt thou begun at last?

Is't a 'What'? Tis that thou thinkest of me?
Is't a 'Who'? Thrice shalt thou deceived be...

there ya go good luk with it, its taken 20 pages of interpritation and no 1 is much closer :bigbiggri

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:16 AM
but which will it be :eek:

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:18 AM
daaaamn those are big complicated words O.o to respect rca, go ahead and choose what thread to post in tonight so your compy doesn't go ballistic on ya

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:19 AM
:whimper: you guys rock.

um....which one has less posts.... wanna keep them both on fire!

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:20 AM
*deja vu?*

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:21 AM
OMFG has less, but only by about 4 or 5

we can switch off each night :tongue: yknow, to keep em even

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:22 AM
:D

actually nevah mind... i figured out why my comp was wonky. the link i was downloading.... i had to stop it... i should be good to go now... double thread posting!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH! :rolleyes2

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:23 AM
YEAH! ROCK ON!

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:24 AM
kewl :love: anyway time for the coverup

SO I SAID TO THIS GUY, WHAT U NEVER PLAYED FINAL FANTASY 9???

o yea, slick :joey:

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:25 AM
A SEQUEL!!

haha no, i kid.

speaking of which, what would a sequel to nine be about? it'd be kinda cool... you know what else would rock, if they remade it the EXACT same way, but for ps2 or ps3.... so the game would rock, but so would the graphics *wipe a little drool from chin* yeah that would be amazing..... anyway, reason i asked about you guys knowing the riddle was to see if we could help each other on it, but that thing's got me fried.... dare i start to play nine again from the beginning, when i JUST finished it????? :confused:

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:26 AM
um yeah..........ZIDANE........... yeah. EIKO EIKO EIKO! .....................nine.

ok, so yeah.... on with the show.... :cool:

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:28 AM
lol, omg i played ff9 4 times from start to finiash in the past week and these forums keep me hooked :love:

anyway i started a thread called sequels and movies but w/e, i said a sequel to ff9 would prolly b about vivi or quina :grinpink:

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:28 AM
first, i'd like to congratulate Karl on his kick ass coverup. great stuff, man, great stuff :tongue:

also, rca...*sighs and takes on high school teacher voice* only if you want to. nobody's pressuring you to play it again, okay?

bahaha.

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:29 AM
lol, good times talkin about drugs in skewl, i had a teacher that was like totally a hippy b4 and that was somethin to remember

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:30 AM
:whimper: yes miss chicky.

:love: :p

maybe i should....... i think i'm gonna.... old boy can wait another two months....

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:32 AM
school.... :whimper: .........homework :(

*having a slight, temporary adult moment*

relish these times, guys....

*smacks own face*

ok adult moment over.... :love:

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:32 AM
o.o are you talking about your husband, rca??! with that "old boy can wait" comment? sad! but funny. ^^

and, uh...sorry to contradict, but homework sucks ass. major boo-tay.

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:33 AM
old boy? is that referring to thingfish? or his riddle? or us? or ff people? *is confused*

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:36 AM
sorry guys!

oldboy = Trema

y'alls are WAAAAAAY off! hahaha!

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:38 AM
and, uh...sorry to contradict, but homework sucks ass. major boo-tay.

yeah but accounting and order entry and dealing with stupid @$$ stuck up rich dix day in and day out for 8 hours a day for crap money, then having to take said stupidity home with me..... that sucks ass too, b-leev me. :mad: :mad: :mad:

sorry, angry moment over.... hating on my boss huge today.... total PUTA! grr... HATE HATE HATE!!!!!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

assemblage
ohhh haha well cmon, you were referring to something we were talking about an hour ago. ah well ^^;;

speaking of which, it's hard to see which letters are italics in thingfish's riddle. i'm pissed at it :mad2:

Karl
*doesn't know who or what trema is* :confused:

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:39 AM
i can help with that.

RCA'S BOSS SUCKS!!

there. :tongue:

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:40 AM
Trema's the guy on the last cloister of Via Infinito in Bevelle in FFX2

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:41 AM
o, ok :love:

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:42 AM
thank you. feel much better!

trema is the old dude you fight at the bottom of Via Infinito in Bevelle in FFX-2.... he's very hard (maybe harder than Ozma, certainly harder than Omega from 8) and i've never beaten him.... hate him.... want him deadsky.....

ooops.... assemblage beat me to it..!

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:42 AM
Bold text: If only I had a place to call home.
Italic text: Are nesgsglh.

The bold text seems to have some significance, but I don't understand the purpose of the italic text. Hmmm... What exactly is the riddle asking for?

The italics are actually : nesgsglheray

Indeed, it is initially even difficult to see what it's asking for, hence :

"Is't a 'What'? Tis that thou thinkest of me?
Is't a 'Who'? Thrice shalt thou deceived be..."

next reply said italics were a word scramble of gyashl greens, he said they dont have anything to do with the answer but have some hidden significance to the riddle

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:44 AM
woot woot for speed :tongue:

and thank you for that, Karl, i needed it. kinda disappointed i wasn't the only one who realized the italics and bolds had some significance...oops ^^;;

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:45 AM
OK! that's it... i GOTTA play 9 again.... it's the only way..... riddle's driving me mental.... imagine, almost 20 pages of guesses and speculation, and NOTHING yet..... sheesh.....

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:47 AM
i started 9 and was always lookin for clues to that riddle but then i was like, man this is givin me a headache, im just gonna get excaliber 2 for once, and i did :love:
and it isnt worth it :love:

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:48 AM
oh, but you must feel some kind of inner completion for getting the E2

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:49 AM
WOW! you got it?!?!? and it....wasn't worth...it. hmmm.... nothing new or exciting to learn for steiner? does it raise his stats huge or anything??? :confused:

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:50 AM
yea, i always wanted it, but its kinda corny, and beatin it in 12 hours was so much easier than everyone says, everyone is all like "u gotta skip the fmv sequences and run from battles and not get treasure chests and never shop and never save and blah blah blah...

i just didnt bother with sidequests for once and it was easy (usually i take about 9 hours for disk one)

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:51 AM
its 108 attack, and no new attacks or anything, kinda lame but nice to have for once

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:52 AM
*eye twitch* 9 hours? i'd get pissed and hurry through the rest of the game, probably

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:53 AM
huh. well.....

actually, ive heard that you get extra scenes in the end if you have Save the Queen, Ex2, and Cinna's hammer.... did you notice anything different?

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:54 AM
accually its only if u have the hammer, it gets u a scene with cinna, i beat it with save the queen finally and i was like wtf cuz on all the websites i ever see its always sayin save the queen Or the hammer

assemblage
08-10-2005, 02:55 AM
so STQ doesn't give any extra scenes?

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:57 AM
WELL G-DAMN! i always use the damn hammer to get that damn save the queen! grr.... not this time.

how long did it take you guys to fully beat the game with all sidequests done and everything? i think my final time was over 40 hours..... i like leveling everyone up tho....

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:57 AM
nope, and u cant do anything with it but throw it, steiner cant equip it :mad2:

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 02:58 AM
*GASP* i think we're sorta back on topic! :p

Karl
08-10-2005, 02:59 AM
WELL G-DAMN! i always use the damn hammer to get that damn save the queen! grr.... not this time.

how long did it take you guys to fully beat the game with all sidequests done and everything? i think my final time was over 40 hours..... i like leveling everyone up tho....

stq doesnt use hammer :tongue: , everyone says it does tho, i used my first hammer on tin armor on my first playthu, and i only got everything one time and it was the first time i played and i didnt use a guide or hints or anything *feels a sense of accomplishment* and i got 90 somethin hours

Karl
08-10-2005, 03:00 AM
but i still never saw the scene with cinna

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 03:02 AM
you're right! yeah, cuz i always get the tin armor too cuz it's so good....

that is pretty awesome, Karl... the walkthru from bradygames SUCKED for nine, so i got a strategy off the net sumwhere..... so yeah, i used the walkthru... i think the only game i have NEVER used a walkthru for was Resident Evil 3....

Karl
08-10-2005, 03:12 AM
anyone else notice how at the top of the page they cut off half or aeris's face to fit in her bewbs?

rcabronx
08-10-2005, 03:15 AM
*giggles* sick.

G SpOtZ
08-10-2005, 07:25 AM
but boobs are nothing if you can't even see clevage. and even if you can it's still not as good as any porn site you can go to. or if you got a girl that wants ta..... yeah i'll jus stop it right there and let u take it on urselves...

Karl
08-10-2005, 08:05 AM
meh, i think chicks can be plenty hot with clothes on, i mean bewbs like never look as nice without somethin supportin em :love:

G SpOtZ
08-10-2005, 09:07 AM
they can, you just gotta find the right girls...

Karl
08-10-2005, 11:57 PM
rca and "chicky" will get back to this thread and be like wtf?

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 01:02 AM
um..... boobs???? :confused:

:lol:

Karl
08-11-2005, 01:12 AM
lol yea

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 01:20 AM
:D when the girls are away the boys will play, huh?

:lol: boobs....

Karl
08-11-2005, 01:22 AM
lol, is it true that when a girl gets hit in the bewb its like a guy gettin hit in the "man berries" :love:

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 01:27 AM
hmmm.... well, from exp, it does hurt, but i cannot imagine it hurts as much a smushed boy bits....

Karl
08-11-2005, 01:30 AM
lol, boy bits, anyway it prolly doesnt cuz omg the slightest of a sak tap and its terrible for like 20 minutes, i couldnt imagine like gettin kicked there, i mean dam, just, ahhhh >_<

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 01:32 AM
i, uh, "accidentally" tweaked my hubby's bits once.... yeah, he like doubled over in agony, and then FUH-REAKED on me HUGE. I mean, words like "hate", "divorce", and "kill" were uttered that day.... :lol:

Karl
08-11-2005, 01:34 AM
i could imagine why *considers wearing a cup daily*

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 01:37 AM
once, i got hit in my *ahem* bits with a dodgeball...hurt like a son of a smurf! :(

Karl
08-11-2005, 01:38 AM
bits, what a word :love:
anyway thats what happened to me the first time i got hit in my "bits" that i remember. i was in like 5th grade and i went down...fast, for a loooooong time

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 01:41 AM
:lol:

oh sorry.... :(

it's just weird you know, that boys are supposed to be so stoic, and then one tiny tap on the bits, and you're down, crying like i dont know what.... it's kinda amusing.... :rolleyes2

Karl
08-11-2005, 01:43 AM
yea, never a very proud moment, *bad memories*

SO YEA QUINA, WHATS WITH THAT THING

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 01:46 AM
"giggle* too funny....

where the deuce is chicky? she's usually on by this time....

i remember once watching hubby in a wrestling match (he used to be a pro wrestler :rolleyes2 ) and he got hit hard there by accident, and he dropped like a sack of potatoes.... funny funny stuff...not one of his prouder moments either... it was being taped... we have it for posterity and giggles... :D

Karl
08-11-2005, 01:50 AM
pro wrasler eh? crazy stuff, anyway some 1 gotta use comp quik i'll b back in a few min

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 01:52 AM
coo'

Karl
08-11-2005, 02:03 AM
anyway, maybe we should stop talkin bou dingleberries
maybe :shifty:

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 07:51 AM
you're both insane. insanely hilarious.

assemblage
08-11-2005, 07:55 PM
NOOO, KARL, WRONG!! keep talking about it, i'm sitting here catching up on your guys' rantings and laughing my ass off! man, that's friggin great, you guys rock :love:

so yeah, if you wanna hear my lame but true excuses for the past few nights, check out OMFG!!!!

and as for you, spotz....no comment for you, haha this is the second thread where the conversation has gotten sexual. i still laugh about the fact that i took the 'girl on girl' action to another level and made it sick. i take pride in that :tongue:

so go on, read our other sUpEr HoTt ThReAd, LyKe OmGeEeE!!!11!!1!

Aidan
08-11-2005, 08:20 PM
karl, is is horrific to be kicked in the boy bits. i dont mean light kick. i mean strong kick.

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 11:36 PM
if i can remember right... it was in like 3rd or 4th grade... gym class. soccer outside... a girl was about to kick the ball and i was running to block it, but she kicked the ball RIGHT at my nuts. as hard as she could. i think i blacked out for a minute and then i started crawling on the ground because all i could feel was pain throughout my whole body. i was trying to drag myself across the field but my gym coach didn't know what happened and he was like "HEY! GRADY! (thas my name) COME ON RUN TO THE END OF THE FIELD, GET IN THE GAME!" i coulda punch him the face right there if my precious funballs weren't smashed to pieces...

Karl
08-11-2005, 11:36 PM
exactly, i couldnt imagine..
well u gotta know somethin about pro (accually fake but w/e) wwe stuff, goldust does the shattered dreams where he puts some 1 in the turnbuckle and puts there legs on the ropes so there spread out and runs accros the ring and PUNTS u in the tidbits...
couldnt imaginhow bad that would be

NUTERED

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 11:38 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my god you guys!.... this is just what i needed to come home to...my day was HELL!!!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love:

assemblage
08-11-2005, 11:41 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry, but i think that's the kind of vengeful pain guys feel that's comparable to a girl giving birth. i knew there was an equality somewhere around there. if i was just a touch more evil, i could use that to my advantage :radred: but i won't. cuz that's kinda mean.

G SpOtZ
nut pains the worst pain. that's what i say.

assemblage
heeey rca! check out OMFG, okay?? you too, Karl, if you haven't yet

Karl
08-11-2005, 11:44 PM
guess it kinda is an even exchange to givin birth, and the "monthly flow" u deal with, we get the anger directed at us from it, the balance works :love:

assemblage
08-11-2005, 11:46 PM
haha when our aunt flo comes to visit? it's not that bad, really. unless you get cramps. i did last time, GOD. horrible x 12356738746893223476. it sucks.

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 11:48 PM
it's ALMOST an even exchange.

the good thing about giving birth is that you actually give life to a new being in the world, so you can do some good to the world...
but it hurts a lot i'm sure.

the bad thing about getting hit in the nuts is that it would DESTROY sperm so you can't reproduce. say goodbye to ur next few generations of your family.
and it hurts a lot too.

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 11:48 PM
wow.... we went from painful boy bits to AUNT FLO! holy hell... we rock.

yeah, i get BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD cramps..... and i hate EVERYONE, male female feline, i hate all when i'm on.....

ok ew. no more of that.... :love:

Karl
08-11-2005, 11:49 PM
this has everything to do with ff9...
yup when quina got kicked in the nuts durin flow season *ew* :love:

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 11:50 PM
LOLLLL poor quina.

assemblage
08-11-2005, 11:50 PM
uh.....

so, how about that game, huh? FFIX? ever heard of it?

woot.

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 11:51 PM
nope never heard of it. how bout ffXXXIIIIIXIXIXIXIX? great game. seems like they ran out of ideas tho.

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 11:52 PM
OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! YES.... She/he would be in some MAJOR f-ed up pain, being that no one knows what the hell she/he is.... man.... what problems she/he must have.... :cry:

Karl
08-11-2005, 11:52 PM
we got to a last page cituation :Oo:

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 11:53 PM
i named quinna "chef" once.

assemblage
08-11-2005, 11:53 PM
haha nice, rca. but i've been thinking along the lines of what spotz mentioned....how far are the FF series gonna go? is there gonna be, like, a FFXXIII soon? O.o

Karl, what...?

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 11:54 PM
i think they'll die before they get that far. ffxii is taking a long enough time, and the characters look like pansies. especially van, i think that's his name. he sure doesn't look like a van. he looks like an anorexic girl...

rcabronx
08-11-2005, 11:56 PM
oh i see what you're saying Karl.... it's not pages anymore, it's just LAST PAGE.... we rock! we rock, AND we roll. :rolleyes2

assemblage
08-11-2005, 11:57 PM
ahaha maybe he is....i looked at the previews and that movie link thing, and...uh...well, he doesn't look quite as manly as Steiner. which has to do with FFIX. which means we're on topic.

ohhh i thought he meant he couldn't post here anymore or something....O_o don't mind my way of thinking, heh heh :D

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 11:58 PM
have you ever tried to literally rock and roll? scrunch up ur body into a ball and rock like a baby then start rolling around, it's really fun.

Karl
08-11-2005, 11:58 PM
yea i think ff 12 will suk by the looks of it, they r makin too much ff stuff thats off the original format now

G SpOtZ
08-11-2005, 11:59 PM
ffix has a guy with a tail :D

rcabronx
08-12-2005, 12:00 AM
still gonna buy it tho.... hafta. gon give it a chance...if it sux, i'll hurl it at the wall....or sell it, you know, whatever...

i'm gon rock and roll....brb....

2 seconds later

OW MY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

Karl
08-12-2005, 12:00 AM
OMG REALLY?
i somehow missed that every time i played :D
*goes to check* :bigbiggri

G SpOtZ
08-12-2005, 12:01 AM
this is really really hard going back and forth to the threads...

assemblage
O_o i'll save my arse and just gaze lovingly at the tv screen. which has CSI on it. :D

Karl
lol yea but gotta keep multiple topics :D

assemblage
08-12-2005, 12:02 AM
you'll get used to it, goz. just takes a half an hour or so

rcabronx
yeah Goz, i kno, but it's fun.... we gotta keep both threads going as long as poss b4 del murd catches on..... :mad2:

G SpOtZ
so hungry...

rcabronx
08-12-2005, 12:03 AM
go eats!!!!! we'll wait! :love:

have a nice sandmich......

assemblage
08-12-2005, 12:04 AM
yeah, i'm not "officially" on till 7:00 anyway haha gotta keep a watch out so mom doesn't come in and see that i'm on.... :shifty:

G SpOtZ
08-12-2005, 12:05 AM
my names goz? how weak is that. lol

might as well call me g

rcabronx
08-12-2005, 12:06 AM
but i like goz....

G SpOtZ
08-12-2005, 12:06 AM
fine fine as long as ur happy lol

assemblage
08-12-2005, 12:07 AM
haha i'll use g just cuz i'm a lazy ass

Karl
lol how rude, thats a quality name :D
better than what i wanted to call rca cabrone :love:

anyway what u wanna b called?

rcabronx
YAY! GOZ GOZ GOZ GOZ GOZ GOZ GOZ GOZ GOZ GOZ GOZ GOZ GOZ :love:

rcabronx
08-12-2005, 12:08 AM
ACK! call me motherf***er will you!

*dive at screen and hurts head*

owie...

Karl
08-12-2005, 12:09 AM
lol, nice

brb need more corn, basically my dinner cuz no 1's home :D

G SpOtZ
08-12-2005, 12:10 AM
that almost rhymed

rcabronx
08-12-2005, 12:11 AM
i like corn for dinner... easy, no mess... i just had a pita with fish... :mad:

have to lose a couple of tons.... :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

assemblage
08-12-2005, 12:13 AM
i had tater tots *nods* gooood stuff, man, gooood stuff

Karl
08-12-2005, 12:14 AM
keep on thingfish's riddle for a few years, that should do it :love:

rcabronx
08-12-2005, 12:15 AM
yum. gotta love mechanically shaped deep fried potato-LIKE thingies...

i'm serious! :p

Aidan
08-12-2005, 12:15 AM
im such a biatch i microwave my tater tots on a paperplate and eat them with ketchup. mmmmmmmmmmm.

as for my food now, im eating soup with a touch of salt. thats some good eatin. mmm.

G SpOtZ
08-12-2005, 12:16 AM
food.

rcabronx
08-12-2005, 12:18 AM
*GASP* :eek:

is it possible we have another victim...I MEAN.... member.... to our little point challenged thread???? :shifty: