PDA

View Full Version : Ok another thing,just to be sure ;)

Wes
08-01-2005, 02:21 AM
Tell me if i ask to much or someting but...
At the temple where u get shiva (where yuna and simour supposed to get marry i think) i did that all with the sphere...
Wasn`t hard but when i made the ice bridge,i could go out but if i stood on that thingy where the statuw with a sphere is coming back and the middle bridge is gone,what to do there??
Just asking if i missed someting BIG cause i didn`t do stuff there when the bridge was finished i just went out :rolleyes2

some advice ? :P (or can i get it later or was it just a trap?)
anyone know what i mean or what to do there..?
Im trough it but i dun wanna lose something important like a item or a weapen...

Butterflytears
08-01-2005, 02:39 AM
What do you mean?

abrojtm
08-01-2005, 05:24 AM
You must use the floor switch at the top of the ramp in order to make the pedestal appear on the bridge. Take the Macalania Sphere off and push the pedestal onto the glyph. The glyph will push the pedestal into a destruction sphere. Use the Destruction Sphere in the underlevel of the Cloister in order to get this temple's treasure (a crappy luck sphere I think).

It is necessary to get each temple's Destruction Treasure in order to obtain one of the hidden Aeons.

Wes
08-01-2005, 02:20 PM
ow ow,thx...
can i get the temple treasure`s also later in game ??

Shadowdeathrose
08-05-2005, 10:38 PM
yeh u can when u go to fight the aeons as dark aeons thts wat i did

Tai-Ti
08-06-2005, 02:32 AM
u only have to fight the dark aeons to get back 2 Besaid temple and Macalania temple

Shadowdeathrose
08-06-2005, 02:30 PM
you can fight all the dark aeons but buhumets in a diferent place i think i can't remember even thou i completed the game again last night

syun_ukiya
08-08-2005, 02:52 AM
its dark valefor in besaid and dark shiva in macalania.. they're not strong imo. dark valefor dies after one perfect attack reel!

Shadowdeathrose
08-08-2005, 07:15 PM
dark valefor dies after 2 normal attck (break d limit) there easy!

Pouring Rain
08-09-2005, 03:20 AM
lol. um, no, they don't get married at macalania temple. your stuck at the macalania temple cloister of trials. so may, i ask someone help them with their problem because i don't remember how to do it and yes later on you can get the tresure. you can get all the tresures execpt for bevelle's.

syun_ukiya
08-09-2005, 03:25 AM
dark valefor dies after 1 normal attck (break d limit) there easy!
erm dark valefor if i'm not mistaken has over 1 million hp.. you can't kill him with a normal 99999.. or maybe you're using gs with one hit kill equipped. xD

abrojtm
08-09-2005, 04:23 AM
ow ow,thx...
can i get the temple treasure`s also later in game ??

Yes. You can reenter, but not until after you've spoken with Mika at the Highbridge. If you aren't playing the international version you won't have to worry about Dark Aeons.

Shadowdeathrose
08-09-2005, 11:45 AM
erm dark vale for don't have a million hp on the english version i think he has 2x 99.999 = about 190,000 hp cause i over killed hiim with 2 oh and yuna and seymour don't get married (well if ya can call it married)
till bevelle rite at the top where she jumps off and valefor catches her

syun_ukiya
08-09-2005, 11:48 AM
nope. according to this website d. valefor has 800000hp!

Shadowdeathrose
08-09-2005, 11:49 AM
weird i must b thinking of a diff monster (o well either way i thought valefor and the other dark aeons were easy)