PDA

View Full Version : Major help. Forum problem

crashNUMBERS
08-01-2005, 05:41 AM
K, Not exactly a problem so much as a request. How do you find does links to say.....The site staff member list. Why isnt there a selection in the user bar up top?? Why have only a specific link no one can get to unless told by a staff member?? And also the link to the tags and how they are used?? Bassically this thread isn't exactly asking to add them on the bar but can I get links to all of em' available. *Bossy :radred:* Please and thank you...

P.S. If the staff does wanna add it to the bar then be my guest...

Hawkeye
08-01-2005, 05:52 AM
Look at the bottom of the forums. It says "Forums Staff Leaders" or something like that.

crashNUMBERS
08-01-2005, 05:56 AM
well thats one. What about the tags??

XxSephirothxX
08-01-2005, 05:58 AM
You're a very confusing child. I don't see why a list of tags should be added to the top bar. Maybe to the FAQ, or something, but the majority of them are built into the posting interface. What else do you need?

Hawkeye
08-01-2005, 05:59 AM
Im sorta confused on what "tags" you are talking about. Be a little more specific?

crashNUMBERS
08-01-2005, 06:03 AM
Close thread now. I found out. And I was talking about this...

http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode

XxSephirothxX
08-01-2005, 06:03 AM
Im sorta confused on what "tags" you are talking about. Be a little more specific?

I believe he's referring to [/img] and stuff, and there are a few not added to the interface, like [strike]. Unless they're in the enhanced mode, which I never use. As I said, I don't see why such a thing should be added to the menu bar.

EDIT: Yeah, FAQ. :p

crashNUMBERS
08-01-2005, 03:24 PM
Sorry for the confusingness but I was typing fast and I was about ta' go to bed...