Karl
08-01-2005, 06:15 AM
i just saw the truman show and it was crazy :eek:

umm... thats kinda it

some 1 else say somethin

i like cows

Hawkeye
08-01-2005, 06:16 AM
It shows how far reality will go just for people to be intrested.

This should go to lounge

Miriel
08-01-2005, 06:18 AM
The Truman Show was an amazing movie. Highly underrated among the average movie goer.

People go cow tipping for fun in Northern California. Or so I've heard.

Tama2
08-01-2005, 06:19 AM
I just watched that movie too. lol

Karl
08-01-2005, 06:32 AM
The Truman Show was an amazing movie. Highly underrated among the average movie goer.

it sure was underrated (i assume cuz im not much of a movie watcher)
and yea cow tippin rox and is way more dangerous than u would think
*broken calf bone* happened last year and no 1 ever beleives me when i tell the story

for those of u who dont know, a calf is also a baby cow, and a bull knocked me down and trampled my leg, hence the calf bone being broken... not fun results but always a fun story to tell

SomethingBig
08-01-2005, 07:11 AM
Man I love the threads that have been made in the past few weeks.

The Truman Show. Good. Yum.

Leeza
08-01-2005, 07:12 AM
*moves to Lounge*

Discuss the Truman Show, but not the cows, please and thank you.

GooeyToast
08-01-2005, 10:26 AM
I <3 The Truman Show.

I also love Eternal Sunshine.

It seems Carrey makes a lot of good dramadies.

~Keep it gooey~

Dreddz
08-01-2005, 12:25 PM
The Truman Show was ok, I hate Jim though
Had to Hide after watching half of lier lier

Tidus5
08-01-2005, 01:56 PM

*broken calf bone* happened last year and no 1 ever beleives me when i tell the story

for those of u who dont know, a calf is also a baby cow, and a bull knocked me down and trampled my leg, hence the calf bone being broken... not fun results but always a fun story to tell

Hmm. Thats funny because there is no such thing as a "calf bone".

Meat Puppet
08-01-2005, 02:00 PM
It means he picked up a calf by the throat and slammed it on the ground until all it's bones were broken.

Kakashi509
08-01-2005, 03:10 PM
The Truman Show was ok, I hate Jim though
Had to Hide after watching half of lier lier
you spelt liar wrong but anyways I like all jim carrey movies except that one you know eternal sunshine in the spotless mind or whatever the hell it's called. I like the cows also it's quite the good movie in my opinon

Karl
08-01-2005, 06:03 PM

r u kidding me? take a biology class

Tidus5
08-01-2005, 06:50 PM

r u kidding me? take a biology class

HAH! Ok, you wanna play? Since I am a BIOLOGY MAJOR, I think I am very qualified to tell you that you are stupid and there is no such thing as a "calf bone". There are two bones in your lower leg and they are your tibia (the big one that you can feel in your shin) and the fibula (the smaller one right behind it). As a person who has personally broken their tibia in half by playing soccer, I think that someone who has had their "calf bone broken by a cow trampling it" would at least know the name of the bone that was broken and not say, "hey everyone, I broke my calf bone, hee hee". That whole story seems fishy to me anyway.

Oops, looks like I'm not the one who needs the biology lesson.